"Are You Jealous??"

Who Would Have Thought...

 

- Minyoung's POV -

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"Finally!" I yelled as the bell rang and gathered my books. 

Cho Hee and I walked on the hallway that was full of students running around and ready to go home.

"Unnie are you going straight to Junhyung oppa's house for the sleepover?" Cho Hee asked while I put my books on my locker

"Nope.. I need to go home first and get my bag then I'll just drive to his house"

"Oh okay! Do you want me to come with you??"

"Yeah sure"

Cho Hee and I arrived at my house and we went straight to my room to pack some clothes for the sleepover.

"Cho Hee.."

"Yeah unnie?"

"I know that you know why Hyuna came back.." I said while using my serious tone.. I looked over to Cho Hee and she sighed.

"Okay I'll tell you unnie.." She stopped what she was doing and turned to me. "Hyuna came back because of Junhyung oppa.. she said that she finally realized that it was Junhyung oppa that she wants.."

"Oh." Was all I could say..

"Unnie.. promise me that you won't get affected by this.. I mean, don't get affected by Hyuna's presence. Junhyung oppa doesn't love her anymore.. it's been 3 years so it was a long time ago.. and I now the one that Junhyung loves is you.. so don't worry about anything okay??" Cho Hee advised while patting my shoulder.

"Uhm.. yeah okay.. I'll try.." I said while whispering the last part.

"Great! Now let's go to the sleepover~" She sang

---

We arrived at Junhyung's house and everyone was already there. We played some games and watched some comedy movies. After that, we had dinner.

"Hey! Let's play a game!" Gikwang suggested

"What game?? We just played some games before" Doojoon said

"Hmm.. spin the bottle! Then when the bottle pointed at you, you have to go to the huge closet inside one of the guest room with the person who spinned the bottle!!" Gikwang answered happily

"Then??" Hyunseung asked

"Then you will stay there for 5 minutes!" Gikwang answered

"Then what do we do inside the closet?" Yoseob asked

"Do anything you want! You can talk, or just be quiet, or do SOMETHING" Gikwang said while emphasizing the word SOMETHING

"Okay that sounds fun!" Hyuna interrupted.

Gikwang took a bottle from the kitchen and went back to the lounge. 

"Hmm who gets to spin the bottle first??"

"Hyung I think you should spin it since you're the one who recommended the game" Dongwoon answered and everyone agreed by nodding their heads.

Gikwang spinned the bottle and it pointed at Hyuna.

They walked inside the closet and stayed there for 5 minutes. 

"Hey we should evesdrop!" Hyunseung recommended

"No I don't think so.. What if you're the one inside?? Would you want us to evesdrop on you??" Yoseob answered smartly

"No.." Hyunseung said

After that, Hyuna and Gikwang came back.

"Aish you're boring Gikwang!" Hyuna nagged

"Why?? I didn't know what to do"

"Then you could've talked to me!"

"What am I going to talk about??"

"Anything!"

"Then why didn't you talked to me first if you want us talking??" Gikwang questioned back to Hyuna

"Hmmp!" Then she stomped her way beside Junhyung.

"Your turn to spin the bottle noona!" Dongwoon said

Hyuna spinned the bottle and everyone went quiet when it pointed at me. GREAT! Why me???

I walked towards the closet and Hyuna was walking behind me.

"So.. How long have you known Junhyung??" She asked

"Uhm.. nearly 2 years??" I answered. Ughh. I don't wanna talk. I thought we have a choice to be quiet??

"Uhm, I guess you already know that I'm his ex girlfriend..." She said. But I think she was hesitating if she should say it or not

"Yeah.. Jaesoon oppa told me"

"Oh.."

Even though Cho Hee already told me the reason why she came back, I wanted to ask her myself.

"Why...why did you come back after 3 years?"

"I didn't really want to leave Junhyung.. but I wanted to be successful so that he could be proud of me.. I chose training over him.. Then he got mad and broke up with me.. I promised to myself that I will work hard so that I could be successful. But then every training was really hard for me because I'd always think of him. I tried calling him sometimes, but he doesn't answer.. That's when I realized that I wouldn't be happy if I'm successful without him.. So I decided to stop my training and pull myself together and find him.. But now that I found him, he doesn't look happy to see me.. And I think he has fallen in love with someone already.." Hyuna explained.. Sadness was obvious on her face and voice.

Before I could say anything, we heard everyone shouting that we've been here for 8 minutes. 

Hyuna got out of the closet first and turned around to face me.

"Thank you.. thank you for talking to me.." She said then smiled. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled back at her.

*So that's what happened to Hyuna.. It seems like she was really hurt..*

I went back to the lounge and it was time for me to spin the bottle. The bottle pointed at Junhyung.. WAHH! Why am I so unlucky on this game???? Junhyung smirked and started walking to the closet. I followed slowly behind him. I looked over to Hyuna and she looked sad and quiet. 

I walked inside the closet. 

"So what do you want to do?" Junhyung asked

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. Oh gosh! My heart is going to explode!

"I..I-don't know.."

Junhyung chuckled and turned to me. He moved his face closer to mine and whispered on my ear.

Oh gosh..

"Do you want to do something then??" He whispered slowly.

OMG OMG OMG. I can feel my face burning!

I started walking backwards. But everytime I step backwards, Junhyung steps forward. Gah! Stop moving forward!

"Are you jealous??"

"I-I..uh.. jealous?? of who?" I continued moving backwards until I reached the end of the closet. Oh gosh! Nowhere else to go!! Ottoke?? 

Junhyung smiled and moved closer. He put his left arm on the wall of the closet; trapping me on the corner. 

"I think you know who I'm talking about" He whispered. Then he moved his face so he was facing me. Then he leaned forward. Oh gosh here it goes!! I closed my eyes tightly. Waiting for what will happen next.

Then suddenly, we heard a crash.

"Yah! You pabo! Why did you lean on the door??? Aish!!" I heard Doojoon said

I opened my eyes. I was shocked because Junhyung's lips is only centimetres away from mine. He opened his eyes angrily and turned around. *Uh-oh!*

There we saw Gikwang, Doojoon and Hyunseung on the closet floor.

"Yah! What are you guys doing here??!" Junhyung asked

"They decided to evesdrop but Gikwang leaned closer to the closet door so it opened and they stumbled inside. Ruining your moment with Cho Hee" Yoseob answered smartly while his arms are folded on his chest.

"Yah! You guys are so dead!!!" Junhyung yelled.

"Run!!" Doojoon shouted and they all started running around the house.

 


School started yesterday >.< But I will still try to update as often as I can^^

Oh and did you guys read chapter 26?? Because I did double update the other day~ chpt 26 and 27. And I was thinking that you might have thought that I only did chapter 27 :/ 

Anyway~ I think this fanfic will end soon >.< maybe 4 or 5 more chapters?? Please continue on supporting me and this fanfic until the end! I love you guys~ *hugs*