Minyoung.. Come Back To Me..

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

I was walking around the school when someone stopped me.... Junhyung.

"Can we please talk?" Junhyung asked. Hope filling his eyes while he waited for my answer.

"Oppa.. If it's about what happened at the dance, it's alright. No need to explain anything to me.." I answered. Although I wanted him to explain everything himself.

"But.." Junhyung was interrupted when we heard someone.

"Oppa!" We turned around and saw HyunA running towards us or more likely towards Junhyung.

"Hyuna?? What are you doing here??" Junhyung asked while trying to get Hyuna's grip on his arm away.

"I transferred here! So that I can go to the same school as you silly!" Hyuna answered while tugging on Junhyung's arm. While I stood them watching them both. Pain creeping in my heart.

"Uhm.. I need to go.. See you guys later." I said then ran away.

"Oh hey noona! Why are you running??" I heard Dongwoon yelled. But I ignored him and continued running. Not knowing where to. Then I harshly bumped to someone and dropped all my books.

"Sorry.." I whispered while picking up my books. 

"It's alright" The familiar voice said and started picking up my books aswell. I looked up to see....

"Jaesoon???" I stood there in shock.

"Hey where's the oppa?" He chuckled.

"What are you doing here??" I asked still shocked 

"Well, I decided to go to this school. Why? You don't like it??"

"Huh?? Uh no! I mean. You're going back to America right??"

"Well I called Mom the other day and told her I want to stay here and study" He said while he handed me the rest of my book. We started walking around and just talked to each other.

"Does.. does Junhyung know about this?"

"About what?" 

"That you're staying here to study. And that you're now in this school."

"Nope. I don't need his permission to go to this school do I?"

"No. But I just thought that you should've told him so he wouldn't be so shocked when he see you."

"Well then I guess I'll tell him later after the first--- Hey! Isn't that Hyuna??" He asked. Not continuing what he was saying and pointed to the direction where Hyuna was walking behind Junhyung telling him to slow down.

"Uhm.. yeah.. I need to go to my class now.." I said then walked away.

"Hey! I'll go with you I think we have the same class" Jaesoon yelled while catching up with me.

 

- Junhyung's POV -

I was talking to Minyoung hoping she would allow me to explain everything when we heard someone.

 

"Oppa!" We turned around and saw HyunA running towards us or more likely towards me.

"Hyuna?? What are you doing here??" I asked while trying to get Hyuna's grip on my arm away.

"I transferred here! So that I can go to the same school as you silly!" Hyuna answered while tugging on my arm.

"Uhm.. I need to go.. See you guys later." Minyoung said and ran away. I was about to go after her when Hyuna stopped me.

"What do you want?!" I hissed.

"We need to catch up oppa! I haven't talked to you for a long time!" She said.

"Okay. I'll ask you one thing." I said then she nodded. "Why did you come back?"

"I came back for you" She said without hesitation.

"But aren't you training???"

"Well I gave it up. Because I realised that it was you that I wanted." She said while looking down the ground

"If it's me that you wanted, then why did you chose training in the first place?!" I yelled in anger and somewhat....happiness?

"Because.." She started but I interrupted her.

"Does it take 3 years to realised what's really important to you?! Huh Hyuna?! Does it?!" 

"I-I'm sorry.. But I'm here now.. We can start all over right??" She answered. Hoping I would say yes. *She wants to start all over. Hyuna why do you have to come back when the wound is finally healing??*

"No! Forget it!" I yelled and walked away.

"Oppa! No! Wait!! Slow down!" She yelled while catching up with me.

I saw Minyoung walking away with someone familiar... Jaesoon?! What the heck is he doing here?!! Anger and jealousy came over me. I turned around to Hyuna. I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"You know what?? Okay. We can start all over." I said. But quickly regretting it I soon as I said it. Her face filled with happiness. And she smiled sweetly. *Oh how I missed that smile..--WAIT WHAT?! No! I'm not going to give up with Minyoung!*

"But I can't promise you that my love for you will come back." 

"It's alright! I'm not going to force you to love me back. It doesn't matter if it's a one-sided love for me. Because I know somehow, someday, you will realise what we had in the past. You will realise how happy we are and how much we love each other. I know someday, you will learn how to love me again." She smiled. Her words are full of hope and love. *Minyoung.. come back to me before I learn how to love Hyuna again..*



 

Uh-oh! Do you think HyunA is going to be a b*tch in this story??? How about Junhyung??? Nooooo! Don't go back to Hyuna!!!