How it all started Part 2

Who Would Have Thought...

So ~ here I am once again. I got so excited so I'm going to post my 2nd chapter right nowww!! ohh~ 2 updates in one day. 

Anyway~ enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flashback from Chapter 1]


"Hey beautiful. Why don't you stay for a little while?" One of the gang members asked. 

I closed my eyes and tears started to roll down. All the other gang members surrounded me. 

"Aww little girl is crying.. Do you want your mommy??" One of them said.

I closed my eyes even more. Forcing my self to think that it was only a nightmare and that I'm going to wake up soon.

Suddenly. They're all fighting. I opened my eyes but I could hardly see anything. I didn't know what to do. Should I run or should I stay? If I run then they'll chase me. And one more thing is, I don't know which way to go. But if I stay then for sure something will happen to me.

Eotteohkaji???

[End of flashback from Chapter 1]

~~~~~~~

I felt a hand grabbed me and we started running.


"Ya!! Who are you??!! Let me go!!" I shouted while running. His grip was too strong that I can't escape.  I waited for an answer but there was nothing. 

"Ya! Let me go! Let me go!!"
"They're running after us so run faster"

His voice sounds familiar. But I couldn't think straight right now so I just followed what he said.

We turned into a small corner to breathe. The gang ran straight. But one of them looked at the corner that we're at. 
The guy who saved me pushed me to the corner and covered me so the gang won't see us. I looked over his shoulder and saw that one member of the gang is walking towards the corner that we're at. 

"He's coming" I whispered.
"shh" He whispered.

He moved his body closer to mine to protect me. I could feel his hot breath on my forehead. Somehow, my heart started beating really fast. 

"Yah! What are you doing there?? Let's go!" Another member of the gang shouted. And they finally dissappeared. I didn't feel scared or anything. I felt safe.

They finally ran far away so we started walking back to the main street. When we got into a street with lights, I looked at the guy who saved me. I totally froze when I saw who it was. It's...

It's HIM. Junhyung.. Junhyung saved me.


"Ya! Junhyung ah! Gomawoyo!" I shouted then hugged him. I was quite surprised with my own action. I got a bit teary and backed out from my hug.

"You shouldn't be walking around those streets. It's dangerous. Especially when it's getting dark and there were no street lights."
"Sorry. It's just that I wasn't really familiar with this place yet. We just moved here so I decided to explore the area"
"Ahh really?"
"Ne"
"We'll then let me take you on a tour. I'll be your guide."
"Ahh!! Chincha??"
"Ne"
"Gomawo!!"

Junhyung took me to some really cool places. But after walking around, we got tired so we went for a sit by the river. 

Junhyung stood up and walked away. He probably got sick of me already so he decided to go home. But I just stayed there sitting on the grass. Thought of what happened today... 

"*sigh* I guess he's not coming back.. Should I go home now it's getting cold already."
"No. Don't go home yet.." Junhyung said and put his leather jacket on me.
*Omo! he heard what I said! Omo! eotteohkaji???* I thought.
"Uh.. ah Junhyung shi. I - I thought you went home."
"I just bought hot chocolate for us. Here- drink this so you won't get cold"
"Gomawo. Oh! Junhyung shi! For our music assessment.."
"Ahh yeah. About that. We have to start practising it when we go back to school on Monday."
"Hmm!"

*ring ring*

"Yoboseyo? , ahh okay. I'll be there"

"Minyoung ah. I'll take you home. Kaja"
"Ahh. Anniyo. Gwenchana. I'll just go home by myself. It looks like you've got something important to go to"
"It's already dark. And it's quite dangerous so I'll just take you home" He said and took my hand. Then he gave me a smile. 

I was quite shocked by him grabbing my hand. And.. it's my first time seeing him smile. My heart is beating really fast once again.

"Kaja Minyoung"
"Ahh ne"

He waited until I get inside my house before he took off. I watched him drove away by peeking in the curtain.

"Oh! Minyoung ah! You're home! Omo! I thought you got lost or something!! And you're not even answering your phone! What happened to you?? Gwenchanayo?"
"Ah! Omoni! Gwenchana~ jeongmal mianhaeyo"
"*sigh* It's ok. But don't make me worry like that again arrasseo?"
"Ne"
"Okay good. Go to sleep now. Jalja"
"Ne. Annyeonghi jumuseyo"

~~~
He held my hand and put it on his chest.
"You're the only one for me. My beautiful."
He then kissed me. With the sun setting infront of us. 
~~~


"Noona!! noona! wake up! Umma said breakfast is ready! Let's go down together noona!"
"Aish! Shinyoung! Noona is having a really sweet dream! Why did you have to wake me up???" I told my younger brother and pretended to cry.
"Noona don't cry. Jeongmal jusuhamnida" Shinyoung apologized and started crying
"Oh! Shinyoung ah~ don't cry. Noona is just joking. You know I'll never get mad at you. Noona loves you."
"chincha?"
"Ne"
"Ya!! Saranghae noona!! Now let's go down and eat!! Then later you have to take me to the park!!"

~~~

"Good thing you guys are awake already. Your dad and I are going away and will be back tomorrow morning." 
"Eh? But I have school tomorrow. How about Shinyoung?"
"Don't worry. We'll be back here at 6am. So today you have to take care of your brother."
"Okay"

Mom and Dad left. Shinyoung and I was left there watching tv.

"Noona, can we please go to the park?? I want to play."
"Okay, I'll just get changed, get my wallet and bring some t shirts for you. Wait here okay?"
"Okay. But are you not gonna bath me first?"
"No. I'll bath you tonight because you'll just get dirty after playing."
"Ohh yeah"

~~~

Shinyoung and I walked happily to the playground. He saw the slides so he ran away. I chased him and accidentally tripped over a rock. I closed my eyes waiting to fall. But suddenly, two hands grabbed me from my waist. My heart beating so fast.

"Ya. You should be more careful."
"Uh jeongmal mianhae" I apologized and turned around to see who it was.

It was Junhyung. 

"Why is it that when I always see you, you're always in trouble?? Hmm I wonder"
"Ah! Anniyo~ don't worry. Next time you see me I'll be absolutely fine."
"Are you sure? Because I think you're a walking disaster"
"Mworago?! If you're here just to make me angry, why don't you just go away??" I said angrily and walked away.
"Ohh wooahh. I'm sorry. I was just joking"
"You better be"
"By the way, what are you doing here anyway?"
"My brother wanted to go here and play"
"Ohh you have a brother? Is he the one you were chasing that's why you tripped over?"
"Yeah."
"What's his name? And how old?"
"He's Shinyoung. 4 and a half years old."
"Ohh same old as my sister"
"You have a sister? Where?"
"Yeah. Why do you think i'm here?"
"You probably want to play like other kids?" I joked and chuckled.
"Aish. I'm too old for those things"
"No you're not!" I dragged Junhyung and ran to my brother.
"Shinyoung ah~ this is Junhyung. He's noona's classmate"
"Hello"
"Hey there little boy. how are you?"
"I'm alright"
"That's good. Ohh hang on. Wait here. I'll call my sister so you can meet her"

--


"Mie ah! Come here. I want you to meet someone"
"Wae oppa?"
"Mie this is Shinyoung. Shinyoung this is Mie. She's my little sister. You two be good friends okay?"
"Annyeong Mie"
"Annyeong~"
"Let's go to the slides!"
"Yeah! let's go!"

"*sigh* Look at those kids Minyoung. They look good together. Aren't they?"
"*sigh* Look at you Junhyung. Setting up 4 and a half years old kids"
"Aish just let them be. Look! They look happy together." Junhyung laughed.

I looked at him while he's laughing. Oh how handsome he looks when he's happy.. I just hope he's always like this.. I might actually like this Junhyung rather than the smirky Junhyung.

"Hey.. You're actually nice aren't you?"
"What do you mean? I'm always nice. If I'm not nice, then I would've not saved you twice."
"Well, what I mean is, uhm.. because at school.. you're always so mean to me.."
"hahaha that's me when the bell rings. But I'm different outside school"
"Ohh so you mean.. those girls.."
"That's a different story.."
"Ohh okay"
"Kaja. let's play with the kids"
"Ne"

After the playground, Junhyung took us to the ice cream shop. He would always tell us jokes. But most of the time, he would laugh at his own jokes.

This is a totally different side of him. My first time to see him like this.

"Ya! Why are you guys not laughing? Aish! I'm really dissapointed"
"HAHAHAHA!!!" Shinyoung, Mie and I would pretend laughing
"Aish."
"Ohh Junhyung, it's late already. Shinyoung and I should probably go now."
"I'll just drive you guys home"
"No it's okay we'll just walk."
"Noona.. I'm tired. I wanna sleep now. So please carry me while walking"
"See. Shinyoung is sleepy. So i'll just drive you home."
"Uhm.. uh. okay thanks"

----

Junhyung carried Shinyoung to his bedroom while I hold Mie's hands while walking.

"He seems really tired."
"Yeah they might have played so much."
"True. By the way, Where's your parents?"
"They had some business trip. But they'll be home tomorrow morning"
"Ohh do you want me and Mie to stay here then?"
"Huh? Oh no no. It's alright. You've done too much kindness already. Thanks anyway. And i'm pretty sure Mie is tired already."
"Unnie, come home with us" Mie tried to drag me and made a sad face.
"Aww Mie I can't.. Mianhae"
"See. She doesn't want to let you go now"
"Oppa.. Why don't you just marry unnie so she can go home with us?"
"Omo! Mie how did you know those kind of things??"
"Oh! Mie where did you learn that?"
"I don't know~"
"Okay whatever. Let's just go home so Minyoung can sleep already."
"okay.. good night unnie."

I walked them to Junhyung's car.

"Mie, just stay there inside the car okay?"
"Okay oppa"
"Huh? Where are you going?"
"I'm going to walk you home"
"Eh? It's like 30 steps away"
"Aish. Don't say anything. Just let me walk you to your door."
"Okay??"

*By the door* 

"Hey Junhyung. Thank you. I'm sure Shinyoung had so much fun today"
"Cheonmaneyo. How about you? Did you have fun?"
"Oh uh.. Yes. I did. Thank you"
"I had fun too. So thanks. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Goodnight."
"Yeah. Goodnight."

I watched Junhyung walk 7 steps away. But he turned around and ran to me. Suddenly. I froze. Did he...

Did he just kiss me on my cheeks???? And ran away??

"Ya! What was that for??!" I shouted.
"Goodnight!! See you tomorrow" He answered
"Aish!"

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is doneee~!! Well here Junhyung showed his sweet side~ <3 I hope Junhyung is always like this! kyaaaa! Hope you guys liked it!! :D