"I'll Do It"

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

Next day at school, I was late. Jaesoon and Hyuna are not at school today. So at lunch time, I asked Junhyung about them.

"Jaesoon doesn't feel like going to school and Hyuna said she's got to do something." Junhyung answered.

We walked to our table and started eating our lunch. Just then, I started feeling dizzy. I shook my head hoping that it would go away; and it did. I continued eating my food but my heart is starting to ache and my breathing is starting to get shallow. Junhyung noticed it and asked if I was okay and I said yes. 

"I'll just go to the bathroom." I said while looking for something on my bag. *Dammit! Why didn't I bring my medicine?!* I soon as I stood up from my seat, I felt dizzy so I held on the back of the chair for support. 

"Hey, are you sure you're okay??" Asked Cho Hee.

"Y-yeah.." I said and walked away slowly. My surrounding started to move. My breathing becoming shallow. My heart feels like it was being stabbed a million times. Then everything went black.

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

Minyoung and I walked to our lunch table and started eating our lunch with the others. I noticed that there was something wrong going on with her so I asked if she was okay and she said yes. 

"I'll just go to the bathroom." She said while looking for something in her bag. She looked kinda irritated probably because she couldn't see what she was looking for. She stood up from her seat and quickly held on the back of the chair for support.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay??" Cho Hee asked. Minyoung was kinda acting weird. I know there's something wrong with her but she wouldn't say anything. 

She walked away slowly so I went back to eating my food.

"UNNIE!!" Cho Hee yelled. I looked at her and she looked shocked and ran away. I looked at the direction that she was running towards to. And I saw Minyoung lying on the ground.

"Minyoung!!!" I shouted and ran to her. I knelt down and started shaking her. "Minyoung! Minyoung ah! Wake up!" I said.

"Hyung! Take noona to the nurse clinic!" Dongwoon yelled

I carried her bridal style and ran to the nurse clinic. The nurse took her and told us to wait outside.

"Hey do you know what's wrong with Minyoung??" I asked Cho Hee

"No.. She doesn't say anything so I think she's fine.. she's probably just stressed??" She answered hesitantly.

The nurse went outside and I ran to ask her about Minyoung.

"Is she alright???" I asked impatiently.

"I don't know. We need to call her parents. Does anyone know their number??" She said

"What?! What do you mean you don't know?!!" I yelled.

"Hyung.. calm down.." Dongwoon said. And the other guys were holding me back.

"I'll call her mom" Cho Hee said and walked away to call Minyoung's mom. After about 2 minutes, she went back and said that Minyoung's mom is coming.

I asked the nurse if I could go inside to see Minyoung but she said no. We all waited impatiently outside for Minyoung's mom.

Then we heard a siren sound from an ambulance car. Then we saw Minyoung's mom running towards us with some medical person. I stood up not knowing what's happening. I looked over at my friends and they have the same reaction as me. The medical people took her away and put her inside the ambulance. I saw Minyoung's mom so I ran towards her and asked what's wrong with Minyoung. 

"You guys should follow at the hospital, I'll tell you everything later" She said with tears threatening to fall from her eyes and went inside the ambulance.

Fear was taking over my body. I slowly walked back to my friends. 

"What's wrong??" Doojoon asked.

"I.. I don't know.. her mom said we should follow at the hospital and she'll tell us everything.." 

"Then what are we still doing here??? Let's go!" Cho Hee exclaimed.

Some of us went to Doojoon's car and some went to Hyunseung's car.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm sure she's fine" Yoseob comforted. I just nodded and looked out the window.

*Minyoung ah.. You're okay right??* But somehow, I have a feeling that she's not alright.. 

As soon as we arrived at the hospital, I ran inside and looked around for Minyoung. Then I spotted her mother. I ran towards her with the guys following me.

"What's wrong with her??? She's fine right??!!" I said while tears are strangely flowing on my cheeks. She shook her head and motioned us to sit down. We all did and looked at her. She was crying.

"Minyoung.. she.. she have a heart disease.." She answered. Her body was trembling.

"Y-you're.. kidding right??" I said

Once again, she shook her head. "She had the heart disease since she was 12 years old"

"Why didn't she tell us about it??" Cho Hee asked while crying

"Because she didn't want any of you to worry.."

"What are they doing with her right now??" Gikwang asked

"They're just doing some test with her at the moment.. She was suppose to have her heart transplant surgery next week. But the doctors still can't find a perfect match for her. And it's really hard because she doesn't want to do the surgery.." Minyoung's mom cried

"Why??" Doojoon asked

"Well because she needs a new heart. And no one was willing to die and give their heart for her.. My husband and I are willing to die for her.. But our heart is not matched with her heart.. and she also said that she doesn't want anyone to die because of her.. she said she'd rather die than anyone else"

Minyoung needs a new heart?? She needs someone who's willing to die for her and give her a new heart??

"I'll do it" I said

 


wooooh~ cliffy!! keke~ is Junhyung really going to give his heart to Minyoung??? Is he gonna die?!!

oh nooooo!! the LAST chapter will be posted tomorrow!! >.< nuuuuuuu!