Confessions Of The Broken Hearted (Jaesoon's Part)

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

After that talk that I had with Hyuna today at lunch, I went home immediately. I didn't feel like going back to class. It was just too much. I was still feeling abit guilty. So I just went home to relax and to try to erase those thoughts. 

My phone rang and it was Junhyung.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Where are you?? I haven't seen you since you left the cafeteria at lunch. And I didn't see you at my last class too"

"Oh.. uhm.. I went home.."

"Ahh. Are you sick or something??"

"No.. no I'm not.. I'm fine.."

"That's good. But why did you go home??" *Should I tell him what me and Hyuna talked about?? That Hyuna is leaving on Friday?? What if he realise that he still love her and that he tells her not to leave??*

"Uh.. I was having a talk with Hyu-"

*RINGGGGGG*

"Aww. Sorry Minyoung. I have to go to my next class now.. I'll call you again later. Byee~!"

Gaahh! That stupid bell just had to ring when I was finally going to tell him!! 

I walked to my bed and closed my eyes. Maybe I just needed some nap to take my mind off things.

~~~

"Noona!!! Wake up~ Someone's waiting for you downstairs!!"

"hmm... what time is it??" I asked sleepily.

"I don't know... But it's already dark outside"

"ah.. okay. i'll be down in a minute" 

I got up from bed and looked at my wall clock. It's already 7pm. Who could be going to my house at 7pm??

I walked downstairs and saw Jaesoon.

"Oh.. sorry.. were you sleeping?? I'll just come back another day.." He said and turned around to face the door.

"No no no.. It's alright.. Why are you here anyway?" I asked

"Hmm.. well I heard that you went home.. and I thought you were sick so I decided to visit you" He smiled. 

"Ahh.. no I'm not sick.. I just.. uhm.. I didn't feel like going to my afternoon classes.. hehe." I nervously said and scratched my head.

"Oh is that so?? Have you eaten dinner yet??"

"Nope. Why?"

"Then do you want to go to that newly opened restaurant that I told you today??"

"Uhm.. okay. That would be good. Hang on I'll just get changed" I said and run up to my room to get changed.

I was walking down the stairs and I saw Jaesoon playing with Shinyoung. A smile formed on my lips. He's so good when it comes to kids. 

"Ehem." I coughed to get his attention

"Oh.. you're ready??" He asked while getting up from the seat.

"Yeah. Let's go.." I said.

The restaurant that he was talking about is just a few straights away from my house so we just decided to walk there.

We went to a small, quiet restaurant. We sat down by the window and ordered our food.

"Hey. Did you see Hyuna today??" Jaesoon suddenly asked

"Huh?? Uhm.. yeah.. at lunch time.."

"Oh.. at first I thought you guys went to the mall or something because she wasn't at school after lunch either. Then I tried to call her but her phone was off"

"I-is that so??"

"Yeah.. You know what.. she's been acting weird lately. Since we had that sleepover, she have been quiet and she looks sad.. I wonder what's wrong with her.." *Yaaaaaaaaaaa! What if he finds out that Hyuna was acting like that because of me and Junhyung??!!*

"Here's your order. Enjoy the food." The waiter interrupted and gave us our order.

We sat there and ate our food quietly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He suddenly asked and it made me choke on my food. "Omo! Are you alright??"

"*cough cough* Y-yeah.." I said and drank the glass of water.

"It's alright if you don't answer me right now.." He said and we went back to eating.. *Wahh~! How do I tell him that I only love him as a brother????*

After eating, we walked around the park. We sat at the swing and just looked up the dark sky.

"You know.. I've only had 1 relationship in my whole life.. We were going strong on our relationship.. Until I found out that she was cheating on me.." 

I looked at his face and it was filled with sadness. "I'm sorry to hear that.." I said and looked back up the sky.

"After that relationship.. I was afraid to meet another girl.. I always think that they're all the same.. I even thought of getting a revenge by getting into a lot of relationship and break alot of hearts.. But then I thought that girls should be treated the right way because they're not toys.. They deserved to be loved with a whole heart.. and so I promised to myself that once I find a girl that I like, I would never let her go.. I will love her truly and never cheat on her even though she decides to cheat on me.."

I didn't notice that I was already crying. How can a girl cheat on a sweet guy like him?? I'm glad that it's dark at the park so he can't see my tears.

"Don't cry.. I'm pretty sure a girl like you would never cheat to her boyfriend.." *Oh crap. How did he know I was crying?* I quickly wiped my tears away and looked at him. He was still looking at the sky.

"How can a girl cheat on you?? I mean, you're what every girl wants.. You're sweet, gentleman, handsome, caring, and other nice things.." I asked

He chuckled and turned his face so he was looking at me. "So you want me then??" He asked 

"Uhm.." Was all I said and looked up. 

He laughed. "You don't have to answer the question... I already know the answer.." He said quietly..

I turned to face him.. "Y-you..d-do??" I asked curiosity obvious in my voice.

"Yeah.. I know you don't feel anything for me... because you already love someone... and that someone.. is my.. brother.. right??" He asked and turned to face me.. I didn't answer him so I just looked down on the ground. "When I first saw you, I fell inlove immediately.. then I discovered that Junhyung love you aswell... But it didn't stop me from my moves.. I was thinking that you were going to fall in love with me.. I watched your every move.. remember when I asked you to go to the dance with me?? I told myself that if you choose me then that night I would ask you to be mine.. But then you decided to answer Junhyung's invitation.. It was fine with me so I still went to the dance.. Then you went away and said you were going to the toilet.. I didn't believe that you were going there so I followed you.. then you saw Junhyung and Hyuna kissing. So I went up to you and covered your eyes.. You were crying so much that time.. That's when I knew that you love him.. Maybe.. if you met me first, then you would've fallen in love with me and not him.."

I looked at him. His face was full of sadness. "I'm sorry.." I whispered. Rivers of tears flowed on my cheeks. 

"Hey.. It's not your fault.. Don't say sorry.. We can't control our emotions.. We can't control who to fall in love to once our heart decided to love someone.. So don't say sorry because you're doing the right thing.. by loving the person that your heart wants.."

I stood up and forced him to stand up aswell. Then I hugged him.. "I'm really sorry.. I'm sure there are lot of other girls in there that would fall head-over-heels for you.. Please move on from me and find someone else better.." I cried. 

"Shh... It's alright.. stop crying.. I'm leaving next week anyway so that I can move on.."

I broke the hug and looked up at him. "Y-you're.. leaving??" I asked 

"Yeah.. I decided that I should go back to America.. maybe Korea is not really the right place for me when it comes to love.. don't worry.. I'm going to visit you sometimes.." He smiled.

I just smiled and nodded at him. I don't know what else to say..

"It's getting late already.. Let me walk you home.." He said and took my hand.

The whole time that we were walking, it was quiet. We didn't talk or anything. We just walked quietly. 

We came outside my house. I stood infront of the door and looked at him.

"Do you really have to go??" I asked.

"Yeah.. You told me to find someone better.. So it's good that I should just go back to America and find that someone"

"Can't you find someone here??"

"I'm pretty sure there's someone better here.. but I need to move on first.. and in order to do that.. I need to get away from you.." He said and laughed a bit.

I smiled then hugged him. "Thank you for the happy times that you gave me.. and I'm sorry that I couldn't return your feelings for me.." I whispered and kissed him on the cheeks. "Take care always okay?? And when you think you found the right girl, I should be the first one to know okay?" He smiled and nodded.

"I need to go now. I'll just call you before next week to tell you the day that I'm gonna have my flight so you can come to the airport." He said

"Yeah okay. Goodnight" I said.

He smiled then walked away. I started to cry again.

Two good people told me that they're going away to move on. And it was all my fault. Was I really doing the right thing by following my heart?? Or am I being selfish and that I only think of my own happiness?

 


Kyaaaaa! Sorry for super late update!! >.< School have started since last week so I was really busy T_T I'm sorryyyyyy