What I Feel??

Who Would Have Thought...

ahhh!! Hello my lovely readers! Sorry for not putting an update yesterday >.< I was gonna update but I had a little bit of writer's block so yeah~ sorry T_T 

Anyway~ next chapter is finally here! ENJOY :D




- Junhyung's POV - 

We all agreed that Minyoung could be our referee. We started the game and Gikwang went back to playing. 
Hmmm. I must admit that Minyoung is pretty good at this. She knows what she's doing. The game ended and we were all pretty tired so we walked to the seats and rested for awhile. Minyoung handed us our towels. But went it came to me, she just threw the towel on my face.
"Ya!" I complained. Then everyone laughed. Minyoung walked to Gikwang and gave him his towel. 

"Oppa here you go"
"Gomawo Minyoung ah" Gikwang answered and ruffled Minyoung's hair.

Minyoung took Gikwang's towel and she wiped his sweat. I just sat there while watching them. And slowly, I can feel anger building up on me.

"Hyung.. Why don't you just tell noona what you really feel?" Dongwoon whispered.

What I feel?? What do I really feel about her?
Then a sudden flashback played on my head.

The day of our singing assessment.

-Flashback- 

I woke up from a really good sleep. I looked at the time on my alarm clock and it says 9:30. 

"WHATTTT????" I shouted and hurriedly ran to the bathroom. Took me 5 minutes to take shower. 

I went to get my bag and my car key. Then went to the garage to get my car. But it's not starting!!!! I'm running out of time!! Our singing assessment starts at 10! So I decided to run as fast as I could to the bus stop.

"WAIIITTTTT!!!" I yelled as I saw the bus already departing the station. But it just continued. I looked at the next time for the bus; the next one is at 10. I have no more time so I just decided to run as fast as I could to school.

I was nearly by the gate of school and it started raining heavily.

"AISHH!" I shouted in disbelief and ran even faster to my class building. After all that running and tough luck. I finally arrived at the building. All this stuff that's happening made me angry. 

"Omo! Junhyung! What happened?" Minyoung asked when she saw me drying up my hoodie.

"What do you think happened?!" I shouted at her. I tried to be calmed but all this bad things that happened in less than 30 minutes is too much to handle.

Minyoung took her small handkerchief from her pocket and wiped my face.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Don't touch my face!"

"Fine! I was just trying to help you dry up!" Minyoung answered back. 

*pfft! that stupid jerk! I was just trying to help. But instead of thanking me, he just had to get mad!* I heard Minyoung whispered to herself.

OH GREAT. Could this day get any worse??

I was already a bit dry so I went inside the music class. After 5 minutes, the teacher walked in. 

"Okay we'll start the assessment now. First up, Junhyung and Minyoung."

To be honest, Minyoung and I didn't have any practise together. We just practised our own lines by ourselves. So I don't know what she sounds like. I looked over to her seat but she doesn't look happy. When we got infront of the class, I tried to tell her I'm sorry but she ignored me. I can't blame her if she's mad. It was my fault for shouting at her.

"Okay you two may start anytime." 

I pressed the play button on the stereo.

 

"Everything feels alright, only with you, my boo"

Minyoung started. She hasn't started singing. But I felt some kind of electrifying feeling in my heart.

"Namjachinguga saenggimyeon hago sipdeon il neomuna manha 
Nan neul kkumeul kkueosseo
Cheot beonjjae gilgeorieseo kiseuhae bogi 
Du beonjjaen mallya chuncheonhaeng saebyeok gicha
Se beonjjae sopung gagi 
Ne beonjjae deunge eophigi 
Daseot beonjjae keopeullingeun gibon
Boo boo boo jeongmal dalkomhal geoya" 

It hit me. Minyoung have an awesome voice. Something that I didn't expect from her. I looked at her beautiful face. Am I falling inlove??

"Neol saranghae geu mal geu mal geu mal han beon malhae boneun il
Neol saranghae geu mal geu mal geu mal han beon deureo boneun il
Naege wa jwoseo neomuna gomawo nae gyeote nega inneun ge
Namanui sarang, baby baby baby baby boo~
Baby baby baby (my one and only love) baby boo~" 

We finished the song. But I still can't believe that she's got an awesome angelic voice. I was pretty shocked. I didn't even notice that Minyoung was already sitting in her seat and that the teacher have been calling my name to tell me to sit.

~~~

The day ended really fast and because of my stupid pride, I didn't to talk to Minyoung for a week. *sigh* I wish this weird feeling in my heart would go away quickly.

- End Of Flashback -

 

I just continued watching Minyoung and Gikwang laughing happily together. Maybe, she's better with Gikwang. He could make her laugh and smile. But maybe, maybe one day, I will tell her how I really feel.

 


Sorry for this short chapter! and sorry if there's any error. My mum is making me hurry because she wanted to use the computer >.< I promised I will make the next chapter long^^ Hope you enjoyed this :D