Like A Family

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

It's was a beautiful Sunday morning and I remembered that I will be hanging out with the guys and Cho Hee today. But I also remembered that my parents are away for the whole day so I also have to take my younger brother with me.

I went downstairs and realised that my parents are already away but luckily they left us some food to eat for breakfast and some money to spend for Shinyoung if he wanted anything.

I went to my brother's room to wake him up. After 3 minutes of waking him up, I gave up and went downstairs to get some food and took it upstairs. 

"Hey Shinyoung ah~ come on wake up.. I got some pancakes for you~" But still no reaction from him. "Noona will take you to the kid's cafe today" After that, he immediately woke up and jumped on the bed. "Woah woah.. calm down baby bro you have to eat breakfast first then get showered before we go anywhere arrasseo?"

"Ne noona! Come one let's eat!"

~~~

"Hey Shinyoung this is your bag pack. It has some extra clothes for you and some snacks. You want me to carry it for you?" 

"No noona I'll carry it! I'm a big boy now!!" Shinyoung smiled


We both got into the car and I drove to the mall. It's only 1:30 pm and I will be meeting the guys and Cho Hee at 2:00 pm so I decided to just walk around with Shinyoung while waiting for the others.

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

 

"Oppa.. I want to come pleeeasseee!" Mie, my younger sister (a/n: If you don't remember Shinyoung and Mie, they were introduced in chapter 2) begged when she heard that I would be going to the mall to meet the guys, Cho Hee and Minyoung. 

"But Mie.. what are you going to do there??"

"I.. I don't know.. I want to see Minyoung unnie!" 

"But oppa will be busy talking to them so who will take care of you??"

"I'll take care of her" Jaesoon interrupted

"Yay! Thank you oppa!!" Mie shouted and ran to Jaesoon to hug him. *Great*

 

We arrived at the mall but it was only 1:30 pm so we decided to just walk around for a bit while waiting for the others. Jaesoon was walking infront of me while holding Mie's little hands.

"Unnie!!!" Mie shouted and ran away

"Yah yah yah! Come back here Mie!" Jaesoon shouted. Then I realized Minyoung walking with her brother.

 

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

"Unnie!!!" I heard someone so I turned around and saw Mie. I bent down as she hugged me legs.

"Woahh Mie I haven't seen you for a long time. Who are you with?"

Then I saw Junhyung and Jaesoon walking.

"Hey guys" I smiled

"Hey" They both answered at the same time. *They really are twins* I thought and giggled by myself.

"So I see your brother is here too" Junhyung said. "Hey Shinyoung. Do you still remember me??"

"Of course hyung! But... why is there two of you?? Woaahh! Is that one a robot??" Shinyoung asked while pointing at Jaesoon. I can't help but laugh at his silly question. Jaesoon and Junhyung laughed too. "Why?? What's funny??" Shinyoung asked with sadness on his voice.

"No Shinyoung.. He's not a robot. He's my twin brother."

"Hi! I'm Jaesoon" Jaesoon smiled

"Ohhh.. Annyeong hyung!" Shinyoung smiled back.

"So where are you going now?" Junhyung asked

"Well since we're 30 minutes early, we decided that we'll go to the kids' cafe first"

"Ohh! Can we come with you?" Jaesoon asked

"Yeah sure!"

As soon as we arrived at the place, Mie and Shinyoung immediately ran away to play. While Junyhyung, Jaesoon and I sat by the seats watching the kids play.

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

*I can't take my breath, breath, breath*

My phone vibrated and I recieved a text.

*"Hey! We're all here except for Minyoung. We tried to call her but she's not answering. Where are you? - DJ"*

*"We're at the kids' cafe. Minyoung is playing with the kids and she left her bag here with me. - JH"*

*"Oh okay we'll be there in a few'*

I put my phone away and noticed that my brother is not seating on his seat anymore. 

I looked around and saw him with Minyoung and the kids. I was about to go to them until the guys and Cho Hee came.

"Hey! What are you guys doing at a kids' cafe?" Hyunseung asked

"Well we came here early then we saw Minyoung and her brother so we decided to come here"

"We?" They asked. "Who's with you?" Gikwang asked

"Jaesoon and Mie"

"Where are they?" Cho Hee asked

"Look! There they are!" Dongwoon pointed and ran to where they are and started playing with them.

"Awww!! They look like a family! Jaesoon oppa and Minyoung unnie are the parents then Shinyoung and Mie are their children~" Cho Hee sang and everyone nodded in agreement

I looked over to where they are... and yeah. they look like a family. a happy family.

"And Dongwoon is the adopted child" Gikwang commented and everyone laughed.

 


Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait! Don't loose interest in this fanfic okay~? I'm working really hard for this so please keep loving it! :D :D Thank You~