The Past

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV -

"Hey Jaesoon oppa?"
"Yeah?" He said without taking his eyes off the road.
"Who's that girl at the dance?"
 

I was waiting for Jaesoon to answer me until he stopped the car and told me to go out. He took my hand and we started walking around. I realise we were at the park. We sat on the bench. It was really quiet. So I decided to talk.

"So.. who is she?" I asked once again. Jaesoon looked up at the sky and sighed.
"She's Hyuna. He was Junhyung's first girlfriend. They were both inlove with each other until one day Junhyung saw a letter from in her room. He got curious so he read it." Jaesoon paused.
"What does the letter say??"
"She got accepted as a trainee for an enterntainment company. Junhyung didn't know that Hyuna auditioned for something like that. So he asked Hyuna what she wanted; to be an artist or staying with him. She didn't choose anything but Junhyung knew what she wants. So from then on, his heart changed. He became a playboy"
I could't say anything. But if she's a trainee, then why is she here??

"Oppa.. if she's a trainee, why is she here?"
"Well I'm not really sure about that"
"Oh okay.."

After that talk, Jaesoon took me home. I went to the bathroom to get a shower and jumped on my bed. I felt really tired and exhausted. I heard my phone ringing but I couldn't be bothered getting it. I made myself comfortable on my bed and I immediately fell asleep.

 

- Junhyung's POV -

I need to talk to Minyoung and tell her about the past. I decided to ring her but she wasn't answering. Then suddenly, Hyuna pushed her way on my brain. *Why are you here? Why did you come back when I was finally getting over you? Why did you decide to come back when things are finally getting better?* I still won't forget the time when you chose fame over me.

[Flashback 3 years ago]

Hyuna and I went to her house after a 3rd year anniversarry date. I was waiting inside her room when she was taking a shower. I got bored so I walked around and found a letter on her study table. Curiousity came over me so I decided to read it. Anger and sadness washed on me as I read the letter. She got accepted as one of the trainees on an entertainment company. I held the paper tightly.

"Oppa.." I heard Hyuna. I turned around and her face have mixed expressions. Sad, Worried, Happy.
"Since when.." I started. But I couldn't form any sentence
"Since I was a kid oppa.. Since I was a kid I've dreamt of being an artist.."
"You didn't even tell me you went for an audition"
"I was going to tell you.."
"When?! When Hyuna?! When it's time for you to leave and train?! You're going to walk up to me and say you're going away to train to be an artist?!! You could've told me you went for an audition so I got myself ready! You're being selfish Hyuna!" I tried to keep calm. But I couldn't. I was mad because I know every trainee had to go away and live at a dorm away from their family.. away from their loved ones. I was mad because I know it would be hard for me and Hyuna to be away from each other. She would hardly have any time for me. And I don't want that.

I didn't even notice that I was already crying. I just felt Hyuna's thumb wiping my tears away.

"So what do you want?? Do you want to be an artist or do you want to stay with me?" I asked. Hyuna looked shocked 
"Oppa don't be like this.. You know I want to stay with you. But being an artist has been my dream since forever!" She said.

I knew what she wanted. If she wanted to stay with me, she would answer me. But she didn't.

I put the letter back on her table. And walked pass her. 

"Goodluck to you" I said and closed her bedroom door and head home.

I went to my room and started punching the wall. Blood was dripping off my hand but I didn't mind. My bleeding heart hurts more than my bleeding hand.

[End of Flashback]

 


I'm sorry I haven't been updating longer chapters >.< My brain has been empty lately. The Hyuna in this chapter is 4Minute's Hyuna~ So why do you guys think she came back?? And do you think Junhyung still have a little bit of love for Hyuna? Thank you for reading~ I love you all!! <3