Brotherly Rival Starts Now!

Who Would Have Thought...

 

- Minyoung's POV - 

 

Dongwoon came running beside me and started playing with the kids. Then I turned around and saw the guys and Cho Hee. They were all laughing so I decided to go to them.

"Hey guys! What's so funny?" I asked

"Well Cho Hee said that you guys looks like a family. You and Jaesoon being the parents then Shinyoung and Mie are your children." Doojoon started. I blushed upon hearing what he said. "So? What's funny about that?" I asked

"Well, then Gikwang interrupted and said that Dongwoon is the adopted child" Hyunseung explained

It's not really that funny but I decided to laugh so I won't dissapoint them. 

"So do you guys want to go somewhere now?" I asked

"Well, we could stay here for a couple of minutes because it seems like Dongwoon is enjoying" Doojoon answered

"And apparently, Yoseob as well.." Cho Hee sighed. We saw Dongwoon, and Yoseob playing with the kids.. and Jaesoon.. WHERE'S JAESOON?? 

"Hey guys did you see where Jaesoon is?" I asked them but they just shrugged their shoulders.

"I just bought a drink for you" Jaesoon showed up behind me. I turned around and he handed me a drink.

"Hmm? For me?" 

"Yeah"

"Well thanks... You didn't have to.." I said but he just smiled at me.. *Ohh that smile.. It's quite different from Junhyung's smile.. It's slightly.. sweeter?? -WAIT WHAT?! NO NO NO! I CAN'T ADMIRE HIS SMILE!* I was harshly brought back to reality when Cho Hee shouted at me. 

"YAH UNNIE!"

"Huh?? ohh! uhm yeah?"

"Aigoo! I've been calling your name for 5 times"

"Sorry" I smiled.

 

- Junhyung's POV - 

Tch! Jaesoon gave her a drink.! *So.. you're planning to be all nice and sweet to her right brother?* That's it! If being nice and sweet will win her, then I'll do it! Our brotherly rival officially starts now!

"Hey, why don't we just leave the kids here so we can go around the mall and they could play longer? Then we could just check up on them from time to time" I suggested

"Yeah that's not a bad idea. You're such a genius oppa!" Minyoung said 

We decided to stay at the kids' cafe for 30 minutes so we could feed the kids some snacks before we go.

"Hey Shinyoung and Mie. Is it alright if we leave you here to play? We'll just go around the mall but we'll check up on you from time to time" I asked the kids sounding really calm. I know Minyoung likes kids so I have to be nice to them so Minyoung will think nice of me.

"Ne!" They answered and ran away to play

"Ya Mie! Aren't you going to give oppa a hug??" I asked my little sister. I know it sounds kinda cheesy but it's for Minyoung. I need to win her

Mie gave me a weird look but she walked back and hugged me. "Good girl" I said. "Be careful while we're gone okay??" I said to both of them.

I turned around and saw the guys, Cho Hee and Minyoung staring at me with shocked written all over their faces.

"What?" I asked

"Errr. Nothing. Let's go!" They said. Tch. As if I don't know what they were thinking. They were thinking weirdly of me because I've never acted this way before. So it's just right for them to be shocked.

~~~

We walked around the mall. We had a few stops at some shops because of the girls buying some clothes.

"OMG! Our school dance is going to be soon!!" Minyoung squeeled.

"Hey don't we still have like one and a half month for it??" Hyunseung asked

"Yeah~ But we gotta buy our dress now!!!" Minyoung jumped and dragged Cho Hee away to look for their dress.

"*sigh* Girls." We all said at the same time. Then when we realised what happened. We all laughed. I've been together with these guys for a long time that sometimes we all think of the same thing.

We went to the shop where Cho Hee and Minyoung went. They were rummaging the rackets of clothes just to look for their perfect dress. I sat at the couch infront of the fitting room with Yoseob, Jaesoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung. While Gikwang is flirting with some girls.

Cho Hee walked out of the fitting room first.

"Omo!" She said when she saw the five of us sitting. "Uhm I didn't know you guys would be waiting here.. Anyway~ what do you think of my dress?" She asked. The five of us all have different expressions. Yoseob smiled widely, Jaesoon just smiled, Doojoon wasn't looking because he was reading some magazines, Hyunseung dissapproved and I just shrugged my shoulder. She went back in to the room and tried another dress. Then came out wearing a different one. 

"How about this one?" She asked again. Jaesoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung and I shook our heads indicating that it's a 'no' but Yoseob said "Anything looks good on you Cho Hee ah~" He sang. Cho Hee just rolled her eyes and went back to the room.

"Yah why don't you just tell her that you love her?" I said to Yoseob

"W-what?? I-..I don't love her! We're ... friends! Yeah! Ch-childhood friends.. that's it!" Yoseob stuttered but I just smirked at him.

Cho Hee walked out of the fitting room angrily. "Ya! If this still doesn't look good on me, I'll just wear my pajamas to the dance!" She yelled. We saw her and we all went quiet. "Ya.. ya I'm sorry for shouting" She said and turned around to go back to the room but Yoseob stood up and took her wrist.

"You look beautiful" He said softly almost like a whisper. Cho Hee blushed and turned her face the other way.

"Ya.. you think everything looks good on me.." She said and started to walk away. But Yoseob took her hand and turned around to us.

"Ya! You guys think she looks beautiful in this dress right?? You think it too right????" Yoseob asked impatiently. I laughed at the way he acted

"Yes, you do look good in that dress" Doojoon assured her then me and Jaesoon nodded.

"Yes honey you look pretty" Hyunseung said. Then Cho Hee blushed even more.

"O-okay.. I'll buy.. this one then.." She smiled and walked away.

[a/n: this is Cho Hee's dress : http://www.mypromdresses.co.uk/682-2905-large/white-short-strapless-chiffon-prom-dress-ny1203.jpg ]

Yoseob went back to his seat but it seems like her remembered something and shouted at Hyunseung. 

 

"Ya hyung! Don't call her honey!!" Yoseob said. Jealousy written all over his face.

"Okay okay.. hahaha" Hyunseung answered.

Cho Hee walked out of the fitting room this time wearing her normal clothes.

"Hey where's unnie?" She asked. Then I realised that Minyoung hasn't come out of the fitting room yet.

"Wait. Isn't she still inside the room?" Jaesoon asked

"Hang on I'll go check up on her" She said then walked to the fitting room door and knocked on it.

She went back to us and said that Minyoung was still inside because she took so many dress and can't decide on what to wear.

I got kinda bored so I took Doojoon's magazine and started reading.

"Wooaahhh" I heard Doojoon. But I didn't bother asking him why does he sound surprise.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jaesoon stood up. But I didn't bother to look up. Hyunseung smacked my head.

"Ya!" I looked up but then I saw Minyoung wearing a red, simple but elegant dress. I was about to say that she looks beautiful until my brother interrupted.

"You look beautiful Minyoung ah.." He said and walked beside her.

*ahh! this guy! If he wasn't my brother, i would have already beaten up the crap out of him! But I'm not giving up!*

"R-really?" She asked

Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseng nodded their heads furiously. *Wow they must have really thought that she's beautiful. She IS beautiful but Jaesoon is enough as a rival.*

"Unnie neomu yeppeo!!" Cho Hee sang

I stood up and about to say she's beautiful but someone else interrupted me. AGAIN!

"Woahh!! You look beautiful Minyoung ah!!" Gikwang shouted and hugged Minyoung. *Wait, he was over at the counter before flirting at the sales lady. How did he come here all of a sudden??*

"You look beautiful Minyoung." Then I smiled sweetly at her. I saw a tint of red on her cheeks. She's blushing. YES! 1 point to me and 0 points to Jaesoon! Take that brother!

[a/n: This is Minyoung's dress~ just think that it's red okay?? xD http://www.mypromdresses.co.uk/165-1083-large/alice-cocktail-dresses-spaghetti-strap-picture-color-satin-knee-length80290.jpg ]

 


Yay~! Another chapter for today! I updated two chapters today so I could make up for not updating for a long time~

So what do you think of it so far?? :/