Day Of The School Dance Part 1

Who Would Have Thought...

- Minyoung's POV - 

Weeks have passed. Jaesoon and I are really close now. He said their mom allowed him to stay here in Korea for as long as he want! So we were all happy about it. Except for Junhyung. Hmm.. why??

Anyway, today is the day!! The day that every senior has been waiting for!! School dance~~~!! The principal allowed all the seniors to have a day off school today so we could all prepare for the special day.

- 9:00am -

*Ring Ring*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah Cho Hee! Are you still sleeping?? Aish! Wake up lazy bum!!"

"Unnie?? We don't have school today.. please let me sleep in.." Cho Hee said in a sleepy voice

"But today is the special day! We need to get ready!!" 

"Unnie.. the dance doesn't start until 7pm TONIGHT. It's only 9am. aish.." Cho Hee complained and emphasized the word TONIGHT.

"I know I know.. But we should hang out today! You know, go out for lunch then you can come to my house then we'll get ready together!!"

"Arghh.. araseo araseo.. just give me 2 more hours.. I need my beauty sleep.. You don't want me looking like a zombie tonight would you?? I don't want to have dark circles under my eyes tonight! Or having a huge eyebags!! That would be terrible!!" 

"Aish arasseo.. I'll pick you up at 12:30 kayy?? You can continue on your sleep now~ bye! See you later"

"Ne.. annyeong"

With that, she hunged up.. Aigoo. I think she's really worried about looking like a zombie tonight~ keke I'll just let her have 2 more hours of beauty sleep.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and after that, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Minyoung ah~ you don't have school today right??"

"Ne umma.. why?"

"Can you take your brother to school after you guys eat breakfast? I still have something to do"

"Ne"

We finished breakfast and I took Shinyoung to preschool. While driving back home, I decided to take make a stop at the park and have a quiet time. I went to the bench near the pond and sat on it. Thinking of random thoughts. Then I felt two hands covering my eyes.

"Yah,, who are you?? Let go!" I shouted while kicking like a little kid

"Guess who" 

"... Junhyung??"

"Aish you're no fun.. You could've said other names first" He said and sat beside me. We were silent for about 5 minutes. It wasn't awkward. It was quite peaceful actually. But I decided to break the peaceful silence.

"So.. What are you doing here??"

"Well, I drove my little sister to preschool and I saw you. I knew you want some quiet time so I decided to follow"

"Ohh.. then if you knew I want some quiet time, why did you follow me??"

"I don't know.. but I guess you really want some quiet time.. So I should go now" He said then stood up and walked away. 

*Oh gosh, did I just made him go away?? NOOOO come back heree!* 

"Yah oppa!" I yelled and ran after him. "Don't.. don't go.." I said softly while holding on his shirt.

He chuckled and hugged me. *OMO! OMO! HE'S HUGGING ME!!*

"I know you don't want me to go away.. I was just acting" He said. He's. Still. Hugging. Me.!

"Yah! I was acting too! So you can go away now!" I yelled on his chest.

He laughed and hugged me tighter. "No.. I'm not going anywhere" *Oh god please stop the time right now!*

"A-are.. you trying.. t-to kill...m-me??" I said between my breath. He was hugging me so tight that I could die any minute.

"Hehe~ mianhae..." He said then he finally let go of me. *AISH!! Why did I ask him to let go??! I was willing to die in his arms.. -sigh*

"You wanna go somewhere for lunch??" He asked and he suddenly took my hand and held it while walking. *OMG! Why are you doing this? You're killing me Junhyung!*

"Uhh.. I-I'm going.. t-to pick up.. Cho Hee for lunch.. at 12:30" I stuttered and looked away to hide my burning face

"Oh really?? Then how about some coffee?? I'll drive you home at 12"

"How about my car?"

"We'll go to your house first then you can leave your car and just ride with me.."

~~~

We arrived at a small cozy cafe and talked the whole time.

"So are you excited for tonight?" He asked then sipped his mocha latte

"Hell yeah! I mean, who's not excited for tonight?? I'm pretty sure everyone is excited" I said and took a bite of my strawberry cake

"Not me"

"Eh?! Yah, if you're not looking forward to it, then why did you even ask me to be your date for the dance?? I should've answered Jaesoon instead. Tch!"

"Hey I didn't said I wasn't looking looking forward to it. I just said I wasn't really excited"

"Same thing."

After all the talking, Junhyung drove me home. 

"So I'll see you tonight?" He said as I was getting off of his car

"Yup. See you" 

I walked to the garage to get my car and called Cho Hee and told her that I'll be at her house in a few minutes.

We went to the mall and walked around for a bit then ate lunch. At about 3:30pm, we decided to go to my house to get ready for the dance. 

"Cho Hee~ you can use the bathroom upstairs to take a shower. I'll use the other one downstairs." I said as we got inside the house.

After showering, we blow dryed our hair and fixed it. I curled my hair while Cho Hee just left her hair straight. We also decided to stick with a simple make up. A little bit of eyeliner, mascara and light eyeshadow. I think simple is beautiful. It was about 6:30pm when the door bell rang.

"Minyoung ah~ Cho Hee Ah~ The guys are here. Go down now palli" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Omo! They're here unnie!!" Cho Hee said while tugging on my arm.

"Haha I know.. You go down first. I need to find the earrings that mom gave me"

- Cho Hee's POV - 

I was feeling really nervous. I don't know why. I walked down the stairs slowly. Carefully watching every step I make.

"Woahhh" I heard someone said. Okay few more steps. I looked at the bottom of the stairs and saw my childhood bestfriend waiting for me with the sweetest smile on his face. I smiled and felt my face burning up. I took the last step and he took my hand then hugged me.

"You look so pretty Cho Hee" He whispered softly in my ear. Of course that only made me nervous even more!

"Uh.. T-thanks.." I said. *He looks so handsome.. Wearing that white suit.. He looks like a prince.. -Sigh- If he only knows what I feel*

We walked to where Junhyung and and Minyoung's mom is. Then Minyoung started going down the stairs with her red dress.

 

- Junhyung's POV -

I froze as I saw Minyoung walking down the stairs. She looks so beautiful with the red dress. I didn't even notice that she was already standing infront of me until Yoseob nudged me with his elbow.

"Uh.. M-Minyoung ah.. Y-you look beautiful.." I stuttered. *AISH! That was stupid! Now she'll think i'm stupid*

"Thanks" She said and flashed me her beautiful smile.

"Okay guys~ time for a picture!! Where are the other guys??" Minyoung's mom said. I went outside to call the guys.

"Woahh noona neomu yeppeo!" Dongwoon said and hugged Minyoung when he saw her.

"You look beautiful Minyoung" Jaesoon said. *Tch! I already told her that. Get your own word*

We took some pictures because Minyoung's mom insisted that this is one of the most precious day so we should cherish it by taking pictures. After that, everyone got inside the limo. But I stopped Minyoung before she got in.

"Eh??" She said and turned around to face me. I walked behind her and told her to close her eyes. 

"W-wae??" She continued.

 

- MInyoung's POV - 

Junhyung stopped me from going inside the limo. Then he walked behind me and told me to close my eyes.

"W-wae??" I asked. Wondering what he's going to do. Then I felt something cold on my neck.

I opened my eyes and saw a diamond heart necklace with wings. [a/n : this is the necklace ]

"Hmm? What is this for??" I asked him. 

He took my hands and whispered in my ear. "Because you make my heart fly"

I didn't know what to say. Why is he being all sweet this past few weeks?? Is this Junhyung or Jaesoon?? Aish. 

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He opened the limo door and motioned me to go in. *I wish the rest of the night will be beautiful*

 


Kyaaaaaa. ! Sorry for the long wait >.<