Twenty-seven

Flow Like Waves

A few days of relationship could not constitute who knows what step forward compared to a bond that lasted for so many years, yet the newly formed couple seemed to have been united for at least a decade.

They practically lived together and Nayeon had even proposed to her girlfriend to move permanently to her house, also wanting to free her from the smallness of her apartment and lighten her expenses.

"Give me some time to think about it, the idea excites me a lot though" Jihyo had smiled until her eyes reduced to small crescents "are you really sure you want me here? I have a lot of objects and I would invade any free space"

"Never been more sure of something and don't worry about it because there's no shortage of space" she kissed her temple, taking advantage of the comfortable position they were in "you can eat sweets every day, don't you like it?"

"You're crazy, you're so good that you should try to open a shop in your name. In my opinion you'd make a lot of money because you can do anything" the brunette's enthusiasm was contagious as always, so much so that she started some projects.

Their friends had interrupted that plunge into a hypothetical future, who had entered without even ringing the bell and had literally thrown themselves on them on the soft bed.

"Kat, I gave you the code to open the door to use it only in case of emergency" Nayeon could not be angry with the blonde and her rebuke was rather weak.

"But this is an emergency, you can't understand what we just knew" Jeongyeon had literally clung to Jihyo, taking advantage of her softness to be as comfortable as possible "you will be amazed, mouth wide open to the point of letting flies in"

Katarina had cleared in a melodramatic way before revealing the news "apparently the planets have decided to align in an unusual way as two people I would never bet a penny on went on a couple's holiday"

The brunette was even more confused after that information "could you be a little clearer? I'm already getting a headache"

Jeongyeon's intervention was enlightening for the two new lovers "Sally and Momo left a little while ago and they'll be away for a few days, just the two of them" her eyes were so wide open it was almost scary "I bet half my salary that there will be a non-indifferent saliva exchange"

"What are you raving about, those two are absolutely going to go beyond just kissing" her better half was tugging at her cheek in a superior way "you mustn't have this lack of faith in them"

"Momo is quite picky, do you really think she can overcome this problem?" Jihyo was genuinely interested in the situation.

"I assure you, you should have seen how she looks at Sally. She would eat her if only she could do it" Katarina was totally taken by her story, so much so that she reproduced the looks that the two people they were talking about had exchanged while speaking.

Nayeon was having a lot of fun and would have liked to see them with her eyes "at this point I would say that there are no doubts, I too would bet on them"

Her girlfriend was the only one who hadn't bet and was trying with all her strength to curb the overwhelming enthusiasm of the three women who would soon destroy the bed by jumping on it "if I were Sally and Momo I'd avoid you like the plague, you're such a gossiping women” she was laughing, escalating her laughter as they gave her displeased looks. Besides throwing pillows in her face.

 

 

 

 


The station, on her arrival, hadn't seemed so big and difficult to navigate, but at that moment Dahyun believed that the floor stretched with each of her steps so as not to make her get to the platform in time.

Despite that overwhelming feeling she had succeeded in her intent before the train of her interest had stopped, leaving her frozen in anticipation and with her heart beating with such frequency that it seemed about to explode.

She looked around, looking for the face of the person she loved and becoming discouraged as the crowd dwindled to a handful of people running from one end of the station to the other.

She was about to feel defeated and was ready to go back to her dorm with her head down, but she was stopped by a hand that had landed on her shoulder "sorry I'm late Hyun, my suitcase got stuck and I had to ask for help. It became a challenge of strength between two men, but in the end I won"

The smile had quickly appeared on the brunette's face, together with the tears that made the sight of her a little blurry "you are here"

"I'm finally home. Can I hug you? It feels like I haven't done it for a century" she was placing the backpack on the suitcase to be able to enjoy the moment to the fullest, finding herself wrapped by the arms of the shorter girl without any warning.

The contact was not limited to just a simple hug, as Dahyun's lips were immediately glued on Sharon's in a kiss halfway between joy and despair.

They were both so engrossed in the moment that they forgot they were in a public place and only broke away after a playful rebuke from a nice retired lady.

They were walking hand in hand towards the dormitory, still elated from the kiss they had given to each other. Sharon was excited "you surprised me, I thought you were a private person"

"I thought so too, but apparently I just couldn't wait any longer" she blushed in a lovely way and, having her hands full, she couldn't cover with her hair as usual "I'm so happy to have you here and now I can stop being jealous of Sana and Tzuyu"

"You're absolutely right, those two have become unbearable since they started sharing a room" she immediately attempted an exaggerated but accurate imitation of their friends' way of speaking "I wanted to throttle them, but doing it via video call is impossible and I I had to settle for squeezing the pillow"

The conversation went on until they arrived in the room they were to share from now on, half of which was already furnished, while the other belonged to the brunette.

Choosing how to arrange things, with the help of an orderly person, had been a walk in a park full of colorful flowers and Sharon had never felt so relaxed before.

She threw herself on her bed to test the mattress, stretching to relieve the tiredness of the journey she had made and opening her arms to welcome her girlfriend "come and cuddle me"

"Myoui Sharon who wants to be pampered? What strange parallel universe have I ended up in?" it had been perfectly natural to hold each other without talking much, giving each other a few tender kisses between one loving look and another.

"I was really stupid with you, but I'm happy with this second chance and I swear on my sister's head that I will never disappoint you again" she was playing with her hair, one of the many gestures she promised herself to make to show her love.

“Why did you swear on Mina's head? It is creepy to say the least” she was giggling, her eyes closed to enjoy the moment.

Sharon had kissed her forehead, prolonging the contact she had longed for as long as possible "I swore by that witch because I care about her more than I can admit"

"You're a cutie and I like you for that too" she pulled herself up to sit, looking down on her girlfriend "we have a lot of things to do, we can't just sit around here"

"Don't start with the question of responsibilities, now I just want to be with you. We'll think about studying tomorrow, Miss Kim" she had winked at her, causing an embarrassed reaction that made her brain short-circuit "I promised myself I would take things slow, but the more i look at you the more i want to let you know how much i love you"

At those words Dahyun's heart had skipped more than a beat, leaving the girl with her eyes wide open in surprise "what did you say?"

Sharon had pulled up to be able to look into her eyes, looking away from time to time to observe every single part of her candid face of hers "I said I love you"

The roles reversed in the blink of an eye: it was Dahyun who closed the curtains to make the room dark, returning to the bed only after fulfilling that mission "I want to know how deep is your love for me. I'm curious to find out if it can match my feelings for you"

"Are you challenging me?" Sharon's hands were already ready to grab her hips "are you seriously declaring war on me? You'll lose miserably"

"I'm doing it and I'm going to win. Now shut up or I'll bite your tongue"

"I might like it"

Dahyun had laughed, immediately imitated by the other girl, after which they got lost in a kiss that didn't need definitions and totally let go of the desires they had repressed up to that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

The car ride had passed between Momo's complaints and the sudden changes of the songs that were chosen by the latter, making her reach the peak of nervousness when the man at the hotel reception had insinuated that they were engaged.

Once in the room, there was one detail that was impossible to ignore: the double bed. At that point Momo had turned to the blonde dramatically "I don't want to point out the obvious, but this is a double room and not a twin"

"Look, it's the same thing, it may happen that there aren't separate beds" she didn't seem at all upset by that situation "which side do you prefer? Everything is fine with me"

"I don't want to sleep with you" the blush on her cheeks said otherwise, but she was lucky enough not to show it.

Sally was looking around her, hands on hips and lips pursed "you can sleep on the couch, it's as big as a bed"

"Would you let your guest sleep on a cheap couch? Seriously? You're as gallant as a dead cactus"

"I told you to choose the side of the bed you prefer, I can't do more. You also heard that there are no more rooms available so I really can't remedy this inconvenience"

"Your calmness makes my nerves jump"

"I need to use the bathroom, in the meantime make yourself comfortable and make yourself at home" she said she had closed herself inside to be more calm, completely ignoring the brunette's protests.

Momo had bitten the inside of her cheeks and she made a effort to hold still to avoid stamping her feet with joy, taking advantage of being alone to indulge in a few smiles and not exactly chaste thoughts.

She had chosen the side near the window, so as to be able to use the excuse of wanting to avoid having the light in her face in order to be able to admire the woman who was supposed to sleep with her "it's a fantastic plan, you're really a genius" she had patted herself on the shoulder to congratulate herself.

Unfortunately for her, the blonde had come out of the bathroom at that very moment and was clearly judging her "maybe I should have taken you to my psychologist and not on vacation"

"Shut up, you're just jealous because I know how to take care of myself"

"Sure. Shall we go to lunch? The restaurant has been open for a few minutes and I'm starving" she didn't wait for an answer, in fact she was already in front of the door and the other girl had almost tripped to run after her.

Once seated at their table the brunette began to occupy the time looking around her, noticing how the person who was with her was attracting a lot of attention "there are some girls who have been staring at you since we arrived"

"You say?" Sally had turned enough to catch the group in the act, flashing a kind and charming smile not to embarrass them "they're really cute"

"Sure, as much as a fine found on the glass of the car"

Not being able to make conversation without their tone of voice changing to the point of transmitting hatred, they had chosen to remain silent, all for a momentary quiet life.

That truce had lasted very little as the smile that Sally had made on the phone had been yet another annoyance for Momo "who are you talking to?"

"With Nay, she is asking me for advice" she replied, continuing to move her fingers on the keyboard, too busy answering to even look at her.

"Are you still in love with her?"

That question was so unexpected that she almost dropped the phone from her hands "what the hell pops into your mind?"

"You're smiling like a fool while reading her texts, who would do that but someone who has strong feelings?" she had spoken accusingly, but she could no longer take back what she had said.

Sally, once she regained control of herself, had made her look at the chat, showing her photos of some clothes "she's asking me for help to give Jihyo a gift, are you happy now? It's true that I'm smiling, but I do it because I'm happy for them and I don't want to be singled out by you"

The shame Momo was feeling at that moment was very much within her and she knew she had made the blonde nervous, so much so that she lost her smile. She pulled her chair up to hers to watch together "can I help you choose?"

"I'm torn between these two, in your opinion which one could be more suitable for Jihyo?"

"In my opinion the first one, it is simple and elegant and would make her feel less uncomfortable given her preference for her pants"

Immediately after sending the message in which she had expressed her preference, Sally wrapped her arm around Momo's shoulders "now that I no longer have distractions I would like to know the reason for the jealous scene you just made, Momoring"

The brunette's face was reddened for a long series of reasons and did not want to know how to open to allow her to express herself, making her look like a fool in front of the one who was smiling with satisfaction.

 

 

~~~
Happy New Year, I hope 2023 may be a year of happiness for all of you💚


Ps. Only two chapters left👉🏼👈🏼