Chapter 22 — Vicious Truth

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“can we talk?” King Sehun asked once the Prince come near him. The Prince only nod then followed him until they reached the King’s study room. 

 

King Sehun stop at the middle of the room while Prince Han is standing at the corner of his door.

“I know you are still mad at me for saying those words to Mister Moriko. I’m sorry for not defending him on today’s meeting.” King Sehun look back just to see the gap between them is so far right now.

 

“I was so angry at him because of what he did to many of my people and to you that I wasn’t able to understand all the things you said about him. I’m sorry that I close my mind for him.” King Sehun step forward until he was able to reach the Prince. “I was just so scared to lose you that day and I feel the same way when the first time I almost lost you”

 

Prince Han feels like melting as he saw tears falling from the King’s eyes. The firm and brave King that he look up to is falling apart because of him.

 

“Your Highness” Prince Han called while wiping the King’s tears using his thumb. “I’m sorry too” Prince Han apologize for slapping the King and for making him worried to the point of making him cry. He have so many questions about the King’s feelings for him but upon looking at the King right now he is sure that he is definitely in love with him.  

 

Prince Han lay out all his worries aside and just claim the King’s lips. The King who loves him and cares for him.

 

King Sehun don’t know what to react with the sudden kiss from the Prince. And for the first time in his life battling many wars, he felt at lost. He can’t believe the Prince kissed him and he was so good.

 

“finally it stop” Prince Han whispered that made the King laugh.

 

“did you just kissed me just to make me stop from crying?” King asked between his soft chuckles then he wrap his arms around the Prince’s waist to make him even closer to him.

 

“It’s effective, Your Highness” Prince Han place his hand on his King’s cheeks to make him look at his own eyes. King Sehun felt changes through the Prince’s touch and he seems to be more intimate.

“Your Highness, thank you for taking me.”

 

“is it worth it?”

 

“more than I asked for” Prince Han answered then he slowly lean closer to kiss the King’s cheeks then he lay down his head over his shoulder to take a rest.

 

“I’m so glad I took you in” King Sehun said then he hugged the Prince even tighter. His heart is beating so fast and he think it can be heard outside as he can feel the Prince own heartbeat and it’s beating beautifully like how beautiful he is.

 

They are in the middle of cuddling each other when somebody knocked on the door.

 

 

“Your Highness the Prince’s Brother, Prince Herox is here.” Vyzla said.

 

Prince Han jolts as he heard his brother’s name and by just hearing it he’s already disgusted of him that changes his mood.

 

King Sehun noticed the sudden change of Prince’s face. He curiously asked but he only shake his head that didn’t bought him, something is up.

 

“Prince Han, are you okay?” King Sehun asked but the Prince just nod at him. “tell me now, or else I’ll ask him myself.”

 

King Sehun was about to leave when Prince Han held his arm that stops him from leaving and concludes that there is really something is going on that he don’t know.

 

“what did he do to you?” King Sehun asked one more time and he swear if the Prince will not answer him he won’t hesitate to squeeze the answer out of his brother.

 

“He—“

 

“Your Highness?” Vyzla knocked once again as he didn’t heard any answer from the King.

 

“I’m coming, tell him to wait.” King Sehun answered Vyzla who just bow behind the door and followed the King’s instructions.

 

“so tell me now? or I’ll ask him myself?” King Sehun last warned him but still he didn’t get an answer so he make his way out of the study room. Prince tried to stop because he know he will act this way and he don’t want his brother to get in trouble.

 

“If they ed with you, I’ll never forgive them. Understand?”

 

Prince Han remember that phrase coming from King Sehun that night when he came back from filing a case against Princess Iris.

 

“Yo—Your Highness, please calm down and listen to me?” King Sehun stop walking to listen to the Prince. He look at him se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter