Chapter 19 — Surprise Visitors

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed since the King confessed his feelings for the Prince. There’s never a day they are not together. They became closer and closer day by day that even spreads in the whole palace that the King is in love with the Prince. The rumor has spread around the palace like a pollen from a tree, it became a debate that only being ended up on accepting the fact that their King is happy and fairly in love.

 

King Sehun is walking by himself to the Prince’s quartes to invite him personally for a breakfast. He actually tried to convince him to sleep in his room but he failed as the Prince is still overwhelmed about the fact the King loves him romantically itself. We’ll come to that part someday, my Prince.

 

“My King, what are you doing here? If you are looking for the Prince he took a day off today.”

 

King Sehun is very confused as he never heard from the Prince that he going to take a day off today. “where is he? do you know?”

 

 

“ah he just went to the capitol to remove the pierced that got stuck on his ear” Vyzla explained that makes King Sehun annoyed for some reason. He felt envy for Vyzla knowing what his Prince up to aside from him. But If they are going to compete who is closer to the Prince’s heart, that would be him.

 

“ah Your Highness, we have some visitors.”

 

“visitors?” King Sehun asked and a bit concerned for being unaware of so many things today.

 

 

“they are the people you’ve save from the raid last month at the black market. They wanted to see you in person to thank you.” Vyzla explained while they are walking going to the entrance hall to greet their visitors.

 

“they don’t have to do that”

 

“but Sir, they all insist”

 

“all?” King Sehun questioned but before even Vyzla answered he is already surprised to see the number of people that almost filled the entrance hall. “this many” King Sehun mumbled while walking down the red carpet going to his throne. As soon as he stand in front of his throne, all of the people, men and woman that King Sehun had saved from the recent raid kneel before him.

 

They are all thankful to the King who seen them, the only King who looked for them. The King who saved them from suffering.

 

King Sehun felt a bit off for getting all the credits so he called the three servants who sacrificed their safety to find the Prince that day to help him but instead they helped these people.

 

Minseok, Jongdae and Baekhyun are surprised to see the amount of people in the hall. And all of them are thanking them for being saved by them. 

 

“thank you for giving them another chance, you all did a great j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter