Chapter 1 - Ample of Hope

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very long time ago, the world is cruel between The Wealthy, Mages, Knight and The Commoners so then the Battle of Four Leagues happen where the four group went on a battle for their rights to live and honor. But in it's 1000th day battle no one won but many have died. Everyone realized their battle is worthless and so they all got tired and decided to stop to continue living in separate ways as to where a new hierarchy started. Where group of people started to became united and decided to build a new world and devided it into four Empire; Valiente, Krea, Amani and Lumos. The world became peaceful once again but still not a perfect one as the shadow of yesterday still lingers deeply inside everyone's heart.

Every Empire has different people, characteristics, power and intelligence; as leadership inherited by different generations each Empires impoved in their own ways.

Valiente Empire is the first hand supplier of steel among four Empires and their land is rich with iron, nickel and titanium that helps them to produce steel that supplies the whole world. They have a ruler named Kim Jongin XVI, he is the 16th heir of the throne. At the age of 26 he rule the Empire with excellence and fast growth that benefited it's people. The Empire is also known as the 'The Indestructible Empire' for having the best swordsmiths and swordmans in the world, they also have the strongest weapons that's why they haven't lost any battle and no one dare to conquer the Empire in the past decades till now.

Krea Empire is currently ruled by the first son of King Park Chanyeol VI, Park Chanyeol VII. The First King of Krea Empire invented the water system that can supply a whole empire but also by the help of the Valiente Empire they successfully implanted steel pipes and drainages that supplies water to each and every household that is been running for so many decades. And this successful project became a compact of the two empire to have a peaceful relationship. The First King also invented music instruments like guitar and piano for the entertainment of everyone and the current King Chanyeol himself is one of the best player of the said instruments. He is creative and blessed with so many talents that he loves sharing it to his people. That is the reason why he is crowned by his people as the "Nation's Best King" due to his kindness and youthful side that radiates in the whole Empire.

Amani Empire the oldest Empire is ruled by King Oh Sehun XCIV. He is the 94th heir who take over the throne, he is handsome, young, strong and caring to it's people. He is the ideal king as what other's addresses him because he personally addressed the Empire's major or even minor problems. He always involves himself to every issues the Empire having. He believes on maintaining the strength of an Empire is by knowing the ups and down of it's people. He is crowned as the "King You Don't Want to Messed With" because he has a soft side personality for his people but when his people got in so much trouble because of others he'll do everything to seek justice for them; he always win.

Lastly The Lumos Empire, the poorest Empire as what other Empire named them. Ruled by King Lu Hinz the fourth, he is stubborn and full of pride. He is a selfish king who never listen to his people, he and all the Empire's high officials are corrupt. They kept stealing taxes from small businesses in villages who plant crops for living.

King Hinz has two sons and a daughter who are also belong to the corrupt officials in the Empire except for Prince Lu Han the youngest son of King Hinz. Prince Han is the only royalty who cares about the villagers, he is the youngest that's why his power and authority is not enough to save the growling tummy of their people. He is the hope of his people that's why they crowned him as the "Healing Prince". He is loved by the people but unfortunately they can't give him nothing but sweet potatoes and other root crops. They sometimes feel bad for treating their Prince awfully and they all feel the kind Prince doesn't deserve a mistreatment with his own family that's why whenever he visit a village he is being treated as part of a family to atleast ease some of his baggages. The people knows but the kind Prince never talks about it because he doesn't like to show his weak side especially to his people.

One morning, Prince Han visited a village carrying a backpack full of food and medicines that he created himself for the sick people. Wearing his beautiful white silk sleeves that has a white ribbon on his chest, black pants, a mountain shoes and his backpack that doesn't really match to the royal silk but he never care about that. All he care about is to help the people of the village. The tired Prince walk down the village going straight to a small white house where his regular patient lives. Prince Han met Mei last week as her mother asked for his help to cure her daughter who has inconsistent  fever. A week passed but the medicine that the Prince Han given is not enough to cure her as the patient is malnourished too that's why he also cook healthy foods for her everyday and he was glad that she eats them which gives him hope that she may recover faster if he continues whatever he is doing for her. An ample of hope that he wished to give to everyone in the Empire.

Prince Han knocked at the wooden door of Mei's house. He stopped knocking as he heard loud cries inside the house that sends shiver down his spine. The wooden door that he knocked on suddenly opened by Mei's mother, she has full of tears on her face and she look so devastated.

"what happen-" Prince Han stop as he saw Mei's weak body laying on her usual wooden bed.

"my Prince she...she stop breathing" a devastated mother utterly answered before falling on the ground crying her heart out loud. The Prince immediately checked the pulse of the young lady on the bed, he checks his eyes and tried to resuscitate her but the body is no longer responding. Tears started falling from his eyes, hope is falling like an avalanche. His knees fell on the ground while holding Mei's cold hand that is still warm when he left yesterday but now cold as ice. Tears won't stop falling from his eyes, his heart is angered by the fact that he could save her if the Empire is rich with nutrients and not corrupt. Mei will not on her deathbed if his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter