four

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

Rowoon also look at Si An. He just standing there looking at her as if he keep his eye on her. For what? Rowoon walk with his lunch tray and sit down a few table away from theirs. As he eat his lunch he also keep looking at Si An. As if Si An is his view.

Jaehyun notice that Si An did not eat her food. Her eye looks at someone behind him. He turn and looking around then the new student also looking at Si An.

“Si An-ah....” Jaehyun called and Si An looking at him. She did not talk much today as if her mind is occupied other. She did not clench her fist anymore but she seems distracted. Why Si An keep looking at Rowoon?

“Are you done?” Jaehyun asked. Si An nod. She did not have appetite to eat even though she is hungry.

“Come with me...” Jaehyun said and Si An obediently follow him. Jungkook stayed behind finish his lunch. Jin Young and Hyun Woo follow Jaehyun and Si An to the school infirmary.

“Why are we here?” Si An asked.

“You need to change your bandage. You make the other scared of you.” Jaehyun said lightly with a smile on his face. Si An can’t run. Jaehyun need to know about this. Jin young and Hyun woo stand outside the room. Guard the room for them.

Jaehyun grab clean bandage and cream to put on her wound. Si An still stand looking out the window. This time of the year is always nice. Autumn is just around the corner. No more humid and heat. The weather is just nice to stay out and play without worry about being hot. It’s a bit cooling and breezy at the same time.

“What are you doing?” Jaehyun said. He already sit down on the empty bed waiting for Si An. Seeing Si An did not move, Jaehyun pat the bed beside him. Asking Si An to sit down there. Si An look at him then slowly walk to him. Sit down next to him and waiting Jaehyun to know her secret.

“Hand....” Jaehyun said with a smile on his face.

“Am I a dog?” Si An asked makes Jaehyun chuckles.

“Sometime you are like a dog.” Si An sit down and put her hand on Jaehyun’s. Slowly Jaehyun take the dirty bandage off. His eye on Si An wound but he a bit surprise. Si An is heal faster than he thought. This morning it still bleeding but now it looks like it been days. Did she really takes care her wound? She applied the cream properly?

“It heals.....”

“Faster, right?” Si An said. Jaehyun still looking at the wound and it heal in front of his eye. This is first time he saw Si An like this. What is going on?

“How....” He lost his word. Just in a few minute the wound is heal completely and did not leave any scar.

“This happen suddenly. I also don’t know.”

“This starts happen yesterday?” Jaehyun asked and she nod.

“Jaehyun-ah....what will happen to me now? Am I really a monster?” He looks up to her eyes. Si An is begin to shaking. Is this why last night she become pessimistic? Something is not right with her now. What will happen to Si An? To them? Jaehyun take a deep breath and he smile. At time like he should be optimistic and calm Si An down. Jaehyun hold Si An hand tightly. Si An look at her hand. Jaehyun put his left hand on top of their hand.

“You’ll be alright.... I trust you.” Jaehyun speak with his heart. Si An look up to him. She can feel his sincere and trust in his word. Jaehyun was there with her since that night. He saw how she turned and killed demon. She did not believe in herself but she can trust Jaehyun.

Jin Young turn to check on Jaehyun and Si An through the glass window. He saw how intimate they look at each other. Jin Young smile and elbow Hyun Woo slightly.

“Captain, fighting....” Jin Young cheer on Jaehyun. Hyun Woo and Jin Young always shipped on Si An with Jaehyun.

“They really good together....” Hyun Woo said make both of them smile. Jungkook come to the infirmary and saw both of them distracted.

“Stand properly!” Jungkook said make both of them surprise and stand properly.

Jaehyun and Si An hear Jungkook voice at outside. Jaehyun let Si An hand go.

“Just wrap it for a while. Jungkook will surprise if he know you are good already.” Jaehyun said in his usual voice. Si An just nod. For now both of them will keep this a secret. King Hwal can’t know about this until they are really sure.

After the school end on the afternoon, Mr. Noh come and take Si An to the salon. To get Si An ready for the night event. She wears her dress and put on make-up at the salon. Jin Young and Hyun Woo keep her company. Jungkook change his clothes and stand by near the event. He normally stays in control room or in the car at the parking area.

Si An wait at the salon until King Hwal comes. They will go together. When they arrive at the lobby entrance, hotel staff opens the car door. King Hwal get out first and he help Si An to get out of car. Si An wearing a long black dress for tonight. She also wears a tall high heel. King Hwal holds his daughter hand tightly so she won’t step on her dress. Si An hold King Hwal arm and they walk side by side.

The reporter takes their picture at the entrance. They stop for a while to let the reporter take their picture together. At time like this Si An just keep on smiling. Talk less and behave properly. No matter how often she goes to this kind of event, she still finds it difficult. She feel like she become someone else.

The event takes place at the prestige hotel. From the entrance and lobby area it decorated differently that how it look normally. The hotel really works hard for tonight event. The light hangs above the lobby area. It’s look like a diamond falling from the sky. Is it rain? It looks so pretty. Reporter did not go inside. They remain at the entrance to take other guests picture. King Hwal and Si An walk up the stair to the ballroom at the second level.

“Everything is okay at school?” King Hwal asked as usual. He saw Si An less at home since she busy with her own scheduled and he with his own work. King Hwal is very supportive and kind father. He never neglected Si An even though they both busy.

“Everything is okay.”

“What happen to you hand?” He asked. She did not wear bandage but a plaster only. She needs to hide the fact that she hurt her hand in knife fight.

“Just a small cut.”

“If it too much you can cut down your training.” He said worry about his only child.

“It’s nothing. I can manage.” They stop talking when they are getting near the ballroom and a lot of people waiting for them at o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter