Twelve

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12

 

 

 

Taehyung wake up early. He could hear the birds sound and the leaves rusting. Since come here this sound becomes his alarm sound. He pulls the curtain off and welcomes the bright sunlight in the morning. It’s always fog in the morning here. Somehow this fog did not bring calm to his mind. It makes him feel anxious and restless sometime. It feels like something lurking in the shadow, watching them secretly and waiting for the right time to attack them.

Taehyung sigh. He shakes the bad thought away. He did not feel anything. They are safe here for now. He looks out the window and takes a look at the beautiful view. Enjoy it while it lasts. He wants hot tea to warm his cold body so he steps out from his room. He saw Rowoon and Si An sleeping at outside. They must be study the book until very late of night. He walks slowly to the kitchen. Pour water in the kettle and put it on the stove. While waiting for the water being boil. He stands near the window and open it slightly. Let the fresh cold air in.

Taehyung hear Rowoon groan. He must be regret sleeping on the floor. Taehyung take a peep from the kitchen and saw Rowoon sit down while stretch his long body. He must be hear Taehyung in the kitchen. Rowoon is light sleeper.

“Do you want tea too?” Taehyung asked when Rowoon walk to the kitchen.

“I want coffee.” He said and looks out the window.

“It fog again...” Rowoon said and Taehyung nods. Just like what Taehyung had in mind Rowoon also had the same think. They did not safe totally.

“Today I will train Si An.” Rowoon said again makes Taehyung looks at him. He could feel Rowoon feel anxious as the date is getting near.

“Okay.”

Rowoon and Taehyung had coffee and tea break while waiting for Si An wake up and out the window. The fogs slowly disappear as the sun getting brighter.

Si An hear Rowoon and Taehyung talking and laughing in the kitchen. Strangely it sound so natural and comfort for her. At the same time she could hear the bird singing at outside. She groans when she feels her body feel so stiff. She was sleeping on the sofa but it did not feel so comfortable. She’s miss her bed. She sits down and yawns while stretching her tired body. Last night running is really hard.

“Good morning....” Si An greet them when she walk to the kitchen.

“Good morning.” They greet her back then she saw Taehyung hold in a laughter.

“Why? Is Princess look so human to you now?” Si An asked Taehyung and he shake his head.

“Last night running must take a toll on you..... You look so aging in a night.” Taehyung . Si An run to the bathroom and look herself in the mirror. Taehyung is right. The dark circle is obvious and she looks so tired. Si An wash her face and freshen up.

“Today I'll do better than last night.” Si An told Taehyung when she walk out from the bathroom.

“Ya, sure.” Taehyung answered her half hearted makes Si An smirk at him.

“I will show you than I’m better than you.” Si An vows makes Rowoon shake his head. Taehyung and Si An is like a little child arguing about something so little.

“Would you care for breakfast, Princess?” Taehyung change the topic while mocking Si An.

“Yes, sure. I’m famished. I think I could eat you too.” Si An answered while take a seat on the island facing Rowoon cooking something.

“Taehyung shut up and eat your breakfast. You need to do something after this.” Rowoon said to end their childish argument. Si An smile when Rowoon told Taehyung to stop. He really reminds her of Jaehyun. He always put a stop when she and Jungkook seem so carried on with their teasing.

“Araso.” Taehyung said and eat his breakfast.

“What are you making?” Si An asked Rowoon while he cooks something looks so delicious and smells amazing.

“Avocado toast.” Rowoon answered then she looks at Taehyung eating. She loves eat bread for breakfast. It did not feel heavy at all. Rowoon serve Si An cream mushroom soup first while he making the toast.

Si An take a spoon full of soup and eat it. It tastes so delicious. It tastes better than what Palace chef makes for her every morning.

“It delicious....” Si An compliment and Rowoon just smile. After he serve the toast, Rowoon take a seat next to Si An. 3 of them sit side by side while having their breakfast. The morning feel so perfect with the warm coffee and delicious breakfast.

After breakfast, Rowoon tell them what is in their plan for the day. Yes, they do not plan their day but Rowoon thought they must follow certain scheduled starting today. Today after breakfast, Taehyung will walk around the perimeter to watch for anything. He will stay out for a while to make sure they are safe. He will put camera and alarm around their perimeter too. They need to stay vigilant for any threat. They are in the open without any protection. They only depend on themselves and alarm could buy a few moments to escape.

After Taehyung come back, Rowoon and Si An will go out and train. Then they will come back and have lunch and the afternoon they will spend to study the book. In the evening Si An will run in the dark with Taehyung. At the same check their perimeter too. Then they will have dinner and study the book again. That’s what Rowoon plan.

“Do you have any objection?” Rowoon asked Si An and she shake her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter