Six

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

Si An feel different after she saw Rowoon. She did not feel that nervous and anxious. Instead she feels curious. She feels that she could trust Rowoon. Whatever happens, tonight she will learn the truth. Like it or not. Truth is always bitter and painful. Effort and work hard will never betray. That’s what she learns all this times.

It’s quite a long journey. Rowoon speed up when they are out from city. The view changes from tall building to dark forest. The air is chillier here. Si An shaking from cold. After a while Rowoon slow down and take a right turn. This road seem familiar for Si An. This is not the first time she is here.

Rowoon stop and park his motorbike in front a house. Si An get down and saw someone waiting for them. Her silhouette is so familiar. Si An take her helmet off so she could see better. It been a while she see her. Si An run toward her and she welcome Si An in her arms.

“Maid Choi.....” Si An called her name and she could hear Maid Choi chuckles. All the nervous and scared disappeared from Si An when she’s in her arms. Si An feel relieved and only then she realise that her body is tensed.

“How are you, Princess Si An? Let me see you closer.” Maid Choi asked with a calm voice. Si An let her go and let she look at her closely. Maid Choi is her family. Maid Choi care for her since she’s a baby. She is her mother, auntie and nanny. She did not know her mother but Maid Choi and Mrs. Hwang is her mother. They love and care for her.

“How are you? You look tired and lose weight a bit.” Maid Choi asked. She stills the same Maid Choi she knows, calm and gentle. She did not much look different than 10 years ago. Then only different is she looks much older. Her grey hair is more visible right now.

“What is this? Why you did not take good care of yourself?” Si An whining makes Maid Choi laugh.

“Rowoon what did I tell you.... Princess Si An definitely will complain if she see me likes this.” Maid Choi said as she looks at Rowoon. Si An looks at Maid Choi then to Rowoon. For the first time Si An saw Rowoon smile.

“He could smile....” Si An said makes Maid Choi laugh once again. Rowoon just chuckles looking at them.

After catch up for a bit, Maid Choi makes tea for them to warm up their cold body after long journey. Rowoon also sit down with them at the dining table. It’s time for Si An listen more to the details. Why Maid Choi send Rowoon to her?

“I’m sorry for making it difficult for you, Princess Si An.” Maid Choi begin. She takes a sip of her warm tea. Si An just look at her. Wrap her hand around the warm cup. Feel the warm spread on her body too. Maid Choi expression looks grim. She did not look likes how she welcome her just now. This topic is heavy, Si An thought. Si An did not say anything. She waits for her.

“I want to meet you but I don’t think we could talk without people listening. This is the only way I could think of. I trusted Rowoon and I believe he could help you too. From Rowoon, we found out that your curse will be more out of control when you are getting near your 18 birthday. We believe that is when your curse will fully manifest. It will be difficult to control if you did not prepare for it. You could kill someone too....” Maid Choi explain more makes Si An take a deep breath.

“It’s difficult enough already. How difficult more is it?” Si An speak out makes Rowoon drop his head as if he could related to her. Maid Choi also looks at him. She let out a deep and heavy sigh. Something happens to Maid Choi after she left the Palace.

“Rowoon-ah.....” Maid Choi calls his name. He looks up to Maid Choi then to Si An. His expression looks distress and sadness as if he is mourning. He smiles sadly. Why do Si An feel so heart wrenching when she look at him?

“I killed Song Ji A, my best friend, my childhood friend and my love....” Rowoon speak up makes Si An stop breathing. This mean it could happen to her too.

“You... Kill her?” Si An asked. She wants to know. Is he really kills her?

“I killed her with my own hand. I was out of control and did not remember anything. I was bloodthirsty..... And she was there.” Rowoon cried. He still could remember it vividly. His hand and mouth is full with Song Ji A’s blood.

“Princess Si An....” Maid Choi reach Si An’s hand. She holds it and squishes it slightly.

 “You need to learn to control your power and Rowoon will help you.” She continued.

“Jaehyun and Jungkook can’t help you and they need to stay away from you.... In case you are out of control. As you getting near your 18 birthday, your power will be more powerful than ever.” Rowoon added. Si An still quiets.

“Are you the curse child like me too?” Si An asked finally as she looks at him.

“Yes. Maid Choi believe I have the noble blood.”

“Noble blood?”

“Do you remember what your father, King Hwal told you?” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter