Thirteen

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13

 

 

It’s been 2 months since Si An stay with Rowoon and Taehyung. She trains everyday with them but her progress is slow and inconsistent. One day she can call her power easily and everything goes smoothly with her train then the next day everything goes haywire until she nearly harm Taehyung and Rowoon. The most concern for Si An is the bloodlust. It’s getting harder for her to control. It almost drives her crazy when that happens. Even after she turns back to normal the feeling stay linger. She still can remember how deliciously sweet the blood smell. It’s so appealing to have some taste of it. Si An tried to eat something sweet to diverted her desire when it happen.

When she can control her desire and focus on her training, she can do so well. She can hear and see from far away as if it been zooms in for many times. It’s crystal clear. She also can smell an animal and find what it is. It a good thing Si An come here and listen to Rowoon. It might be harder if she stay with Jaehyun and surround herself with human being. Her emotion is not stable too sometimes. One day she feels so irritated with everything without anything trigger. Rowoon and Taehyung know if she being irritated and sensitive. They just let her run alone in the forest and come back when she finally could calm down.

It’s been 2 months too for Si An that she away from society. She never has any contact with outside world. She’s been trap in the cabin and forest only. She never goes out to the town too. Rowoon waiting and observe how she doing. If she is fine he want to bring her out and refreshing. She’s been so focusing in her training and she need time out too. Maybe that’s why she is not mentality stable.

“Good morning......” Rowoon greet when Si An come out from her room. Rowoon sit down at the kitchen island having his coffee as usual.

“Good morning.” She greets back and joins Rowoon. She look around for Taehyung and saw him walking at outside.

“Is he okay?” Si An asked. She never saw Taehyung like that. He looks so distress and lonely as if the entire world problem is on his shoulder.

“It’s his parent dead anniversary.” Rowoon answered. Si An looks at Rowoon and she feel sorry. It must be hard for him too. He always smiles and laughs as if there is nothing hurt him before. He always happy but who know he also has wounded heart too. Today remind him that deadly mistake he have done, the mistake that changes his life forever.

"Si An..." Rowoon called her name carefully.

"Wae....?" She asked and ready her heart to hear what Rowoon want to say.

"I want to bring you out, to buy our grocery and maybe walk around too. What do you say?" Rowoon asked makes Si An look at him, disbelieve.

"Do you think it a good idea to bring me out?"

"Just think this as a day off for you. You need time to rest too." Si An take a deep breath then she look at Taehyung. He still stand at outside, alone.

"What about him?" Si An asked.

"3 of us go out together. Just forget about this world and our problem for a while. We deserve to live a life as normal people too....." Rowoon said makes Si An smile.

"We do deserve this." Si An said and agree with him.

Rowoon drives while Taehyung sit down at the passenger seat and Si An at the back. For the first time after a while, Si An saw other people and buildings. She never thought that she could miss this. For some times she only see forest and today she refresh her body and mind with sea and beaches for changes.

The weather is so fine and lovely with blue sky, emerald blue sea and white beaches. Everything is so perfect. Rowoon stop at the beach and they walk along on the white sandy beach while listen to the waves sound.

Rowoon feel a bit relieves when he saw Si An and Taehyung smiles. They are only 18 and not adult yet but their problem is far beyond adult could handle. It's their life. As long as they still alive, Lee Ha Eun will hunt them down, especially Si An. Si An possess a very powerful power among them but could she survive this?

There are so many things they haven't done in their life yet but they had the same fate with terminal ill patient. Their life is short and no one knows if they could live until their 20th birthday. Rowoon sigh and keep silent. He feel satisfied enough if Si An and Taehyung is happy today. Let his worry stay with him only.

Si An look for public phone around her and she really want to hear Jaehyun’s voice. Maybe she could talk with him for a bit. She saw one not far from them.

“I want to call Jaehyun.” Si An said. Rowoon and Taehyung just watch her walk to the public phone. Give her some private time.

Si An wait for Jaehyun to answer his phone. He should be free now. It’s weekend. After wait for a while, it go to his voice mail. Si An try once again but it go to his voice mail again. Si An call Jungkook. He answered his phone right away.

“Hey, Kookie!” Si An called after she hear Jungkook answer his phone.

“Lee Si An?!”

“It’s been a while, right?”

“Yes. What a pleasant surprise. How are you? Is everything alright there?” Jungkook asked but his voice is not that happy instead he sound wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter