Seven

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 7

          

 

 

 

 

Jaehyun get ready early for school. When he comes out from his room he saw his mother cooks something for breakfast.

“You’re early today? Have morning training with Princess Si An?” Mrs. Jung asked as Jaehyun take a seat on the dining table.

“Yes. I will have bread only.” Jaehyun said. He looks behind him to his parent’s bedroom.

“Appa is still sleeping?” Jaehyun asked.

“Yes. He drinks a lot last night.”

“Appa seems worry about something.....”

“He just worried about you.”                              

“Me? Why?”

“You won’t understand even if I tell you. Until you have your own family and children, only then you will understand our feeling as a parent.” Mrs. Jung said while putting her hand on Jaehyun’s shoulder. She smiles sweetly at him.

“I’m doing well now....” Jaehyun said.

“I know.” Mrs. Jung answered and she resume serves the breakfast for her husband.

Jaehyun come early to school then change his clothes. He wait Si An at the training room. He opens the window. It still too early for other student to come but some did come early. The street is a bit empty. The trees on the street start change their colour to yellowish brown. Autumn is here. The air is chilling but still bearable.

Jaehyun saw Si An walking alone. She must be asked Mr. Noh to drop her in front of the gate. She looks distracted this morning and she drag her feet as if she did not have energy. There must be something in her mind. Si An look up to the trees as she walks. Jaehyun know her too well. She did not really pay attention when she walking. She busy looking around that’s why she always stumble.

Si An stop walking. She keeps looking up to the trees. She must be notice that the tree is changing their colours now. Sometime Si An is like a innocent child. Her mind is full with wonder. She smiles as she looks at the trees around her.

Jaehyun saw Jungkook run after Si An from behind then he jump on her to surprise her. Si An surprise and she almost punch Jungkook out of habit to protect herself. Jungkook are able to dodge her punch easily. Jaehyun laugh when he saw how childish his friend is sometime. At the same time Jaehyun feel proud that Si An is able to protect herself. He teaches her well. Jungkook run away from Si An before she revenge on him.

“YAHH!!” Si An scream annoyingly at Jungkook as she run after him. Jaehyun shake his head. When will they grow up and mature? Jaehyun thought and he close the window.

Jungkook and Si An come to the room in breathless.

“You.... almost make my heart drop out..... from my body....” Si An speak as she catch her breath. Jungkook just laugh.

“You need to wake up properly....” Jungkook teased.

“Jaehyun-ah....” Si An called Jaehyun for help. She put her bag down on the floor.

“Okay...Okay....Both of you stop.” Jaehyun said. Jungkook and Si An still did not over yet. They did not even looking at Jaehyun.

“Jeon Jungkook. Lee Si An.” Jaehyun called their name in serious tone. Only then their attentions are to him.

“Change your clothes. We will start our morning training.” Jaehyun speak in order tone.

“Yes, Captain.” Both of them answered. They run to the changing room but still bickering like a young child. Jaehyun just let it go as he shakes his head. Jungkook and Si An can bickering like a young child but they also partner in crime. Their chemistry and teamwork is good. Maybe that’s why they could bicker and teasing each other easily too.

The morning training start after Jungkook and Si An come back to the room. Both of them stop bickering and their mind is focus on their training. As always Jaehyun will start their training with lightly running at the field. When they training, Si An seem control her movement more. She did not go all out like how she used too. She half-heartedly throws her punches and kicks to Jungkook. She avoids his attacked most of time. Is she thinking too much? Is she not sure?

This is not Lee Si An he know. No matter how tired or something bother her mind, Si An always focus and trains properly. Jaehyun just keep quiet. Si An will tell him later. He’s sure about it. Si An never keep a secret from him.

3 of them change into their school uniform and go to their class. Everything going as usual but not even once Si An talks about their morning training. In class she concentrates on her study and she eats her lunch like nothing happen. Jaehyun feel something is off. What is in Si An mind right now?

“Si An-ah....” Jaehyun called her. They walk back to their class from cafeteria. Jungkook walk with their other classmate in front of them while Hyun Woo and Jin Young walking behind them. Si An was looking at the field.

“Hmmm....” Si An answer and her focus still on the field looking at a group of student playing basketball.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” Jaehyun asked.

“Tell you what?” Si An asked him instead. She is looking at him now. Si An did not understand what is Jaehyun trying to ask.

“You seem distracted this morning.”

“This morning? Training time?” Si An asked and Jaehyun nods. Si An looking at him with shy smile.

“Sorry about that.... but you know, girl problem monthly.” Si An tell him in whisper. Jaehyun cough when he heard it. He did not expect this. He feels his cheek blushing from embarrassing. Si An laugh when she saw Jaehyun embarrass.

“Sorry.” Jaehyun said. Jungkook turn look at Jaehyun and Si An when he hear Si An laugh. He shakes his head when he saw Jaehyun blushing from embarrassment. Si An mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter