Seventeen

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

 

 

“Together?” Taehyung say.

“Together.” Rowoon and Si An answered.

Si An pull herself together and stand properly. She must fight tonight for Rowoon and Taehyung. At back of her mind, she thinks of Jaehyun and Jungkook. She’s promise to come back to them in one piece.

“I’m sorry for not keeping my promise.” Si An thought while she looking at the lines of demon in front of them. She feels scare and anger at the same time. This is not fair. Why they want them dead? They deserve to live just like anyone else. Why? Si An channelling her anger to call her power. Her arms are on fire but she did not feel hurt at all. Strangely it feels cold against her skin. Rowoon and Taehyung look at her arm.

“Sometime I feel glad that you are not our enemy.” Taehyung says while smiling. He also feels scare and nervous but he keep thinking optimist. They can fight them all. He has Rowoon and Si An. He is not alone.

Rowoon saw Si An’s hair change colour to red and golden just like the fire. This is the first time for her hair change that colour. Her power is evolving drastically. Her wound is still bleeding but it seems did not bother her at all. Si An focus is great too. Her power is limitless. Si An is the most powerful Curse Child and he believe she could fight Ha Eun when she manifest fully. Maybe Ha Eun knows about Si An power and that’s why she want her dead now.

The demon come run at them like them been on counting together. Si An let the fire ball flies from her hand. Once it hit a demon it burns them like they are dry paper. Si An’s eyes glittering against the fire light. Rowoon scare of Si An when she turn, she enjoy killing other. She smiles when she tastes blood. At times like this Rowoon almost believe that Si An is actually is a demon too. She did not look like a human at all. Her skin is glowing and pale like Ha Eun too. Her face feature looks define when she turns. And now her hair is change too. Is she notice her changing?

Taehyung fight while looking for opening to run away but they are too many. There is no ending. The lightning and thunder keep rumbling loudly and the rain falls too. They keep fight until their knees feel weak. Si An still keep moving fighting and drink blood of demon at the same time. Rowoon and Taehyung hurt a lot and their clothes soak with rains and their own blood. No matter how tired and hurt she feels she can’t stop fighting. Si An get closer to them.

All of sudden the demons stop attacking them. They just stand there watching them. Someone come from behind them and it is Ha Eun. Rowoon and Taehyung stand by Si An’s side. They both think the same things, this is their end. Sometime Si An wonder how Ha Eun controlling other demons. What makes them royal to her? Is it because she is the most powerful demon of all?

“You still can stand, Si An?” Ha Eun asked while smile on her face.

“I want to wipe that smile from your face.....” Si An said though her clenching teeth. She did not looks afraid of Ha Eun but her eyes showing how much she loathe Ha Eun and she want to kill her.

“You are welcome to do so, sister. If you can.....” Ha Eun challenging Si An once again. Si An take a deep breath and gather every single energy left, until veins on her face turn to black colour. Her eyes change colour to darkness black. Rowoon and Taehyung are surprises. Ha Eun laughing. She enjoys what she saw.

“You finally are showing your true colour.” Rain is stopped but the wind blew a bit strong than usual. Demons begin to panic and confused at the same time. They all looking at Si An then to Ha Eun.

“Si An-ah..... Always remember who you are.” Rowoon said and Si An look at him with a little smirk.

“Don’t worries I always know who I am and who is my enemy.” Si An being sarcastic with a little smile of arrogance. Taehyung smiles satisfied with her answered.

“That’s Lee Si An I know.” Taehyung says makes Si An and Rowoon shake their head together. They maybe did not know each other very long but when they trains and live together, they can understand each other very well.

“Stay behind me. I can’t hold this power for too long. I afraid I’m might lose control.” Si An explain to both of them. Rowoon and Taehyung nods.

“One last fight, let’s end it here.” Si An said. At Rowoon command, they run forward and fight. Si An run to Ha Eun. All she thinks is kill Ha Eun and end their curse there and then.

Si An’s power is on par with Ha Eun. They fight so fast and almost disappear from other eyes sight. The wind keep blowing strong and some of the demon can’t stand still including Rowoon and Taehyung. Si An know she is at her limit but she keep push it until she the end. She can’t stop now. Her stomach keeps bleeding but that is not her main concern right now. Si An manage to avoid much of Ha Eun attack and she could attack and hurt Ha Eun too. Si An hold Ha Eun neck while the other hand was inside her stomach. She her hand like knife in Ha Eun stomach. She did not feel any warm at all. Her body is ice cold. Her eyes too did not reflect any human emotion. All Si An could see is hatred and cold, like freezing vast deep lake.

Ha Eun smile when Si An hold her neck. She knew Si An could kill her that time but she did not see scare in her eyes only hatred and anger. Si An feel pity of her. She live for hundreds year but her life fill with hatred, anger and revenge only. She did not even see the good thing the world had. Is it worth it?

“Don’t you want to know the truth?” Ha Eun asked while smiling, blood drooling out from the corner of her lips.

“There is no truth. I do not need your explanation too. You are just a demon.” Si An said makes Ha Eun laughing.

“You don’t remember..... That’s why it easy for you to say that. If you know you won’t dare to kill me.” Ha Eun said but Si An did not want to hear what she say. Ha Eun are demon and she can say whatever she want to confused Si An. What she said is not the truth.

At that time both of them hear and smell that no one could. Si An look over her shoulder when she hear the familiar voice. She feels relieved and nervous at the same time. This is not over yet. They might in danger. Ha Eun smile and Si An saw it.

General Jung and his team begin to fire demon with their gun. Some of the demon fights back when the gun did not do harm to them. Royal Guard equip with special bullet that can fight demon. It silver bullet and it can kill demon but some are immune with silver. They need to do more research but they only have that for now. Tonight they learn about that. Rowoon and Taehyung take cover when Royal Guard begins to fire. Demon changed their target from Rowoon and Taehyung to Royal Guard.

Ha Eun could sense that Si An is weak now. She takes that chance. She summons her power and target General Jung. Ha Eun know everything about Si An. She knows who is important to her. General Jung holding a gun and Ha Eun use that to harm him. Ha Eun make his own gun pointing to him. General Jung tries to resist.

“What are you doing? Let him go....” Si An begin to crack and become distracted. Ha Eun smiling but she still can’t get away from Si An grip. She can’t do anything because Si An’s hand still inside her.

“Let him GO!” Si An scream and pull her hand out from her stomach. Ha Eun did not have attention to let him go.

“I will take him tonight.” Ha Eun said and Si An at her last resort. She bites Ha Eun’s neck. She drank her blood but it taste different than any demon. It’s sweet like chocolate. At the same time too she hears the gun exploded. Si An’s cried when she hear that. She let Ha Eun go and turn around. Ha Eun fall down on the floor and unable to move for a while. She just stares at the night sky with tear on her eyes.

Rowoon and Taehyung do not know anything. When they saw Si An run away from Ha Eun, only then they knew something is not right. The Royal Guard look around when they saw Si An run to them.

“Cover Princess Lee Si An.” Major Kim commands. Si An run to General Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter