Fourteen

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

 

 

 

After finish school that day, Jaehyun and Jungkook go to Palace. As they walk into the Palace both of them feel different. Si An absence really feel as the time pass. It’s true what old phrase said; Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Same as Jaehyun, Jungkook too feel her absence is greater. They feel paralysed. As if they lost their meaning in life. Si An never told them that their life is belong to her but that’s happen when the times pass. They become inseparable.

They stand at the fork road. One road would bring them to Royal Family Quarters. They walk on this road most of the time because they need to Lee Si An but now they taken the other road. Even though they walk on it every day but it still feel awkward for them.

“I miss Lee Si An again....today.” Jungkook said. He’s always being honest with his feeling. He stayed true with his words. Jaehyun look at him with a smile. He never admits or saying it out loud. If he say it out loud he would feel much worst. If he did not want to keep his words with Si An, maybe now he already on flight looking for her.

Jungkook could see what Si An absence do to Jaehyun. He did not function properly. He becomes numb with everything. He did not talk much too.

“I know you miss her too but why you never said....?” Jungkook asked. Jaehyun walk away and Jungkook comes walk after him. Jaehyun put his hand in his pocket as he looks around the field.

“Because admit it will make my heart more ache for her.” Jaehyun explain. Jungkook look at his face. Jaehyun did look different after Si An left. He always looks tired. Is he alright? Jungkook must do something to make him feel a bit better. Maybe take his mind off of Si An for a while.

“It feels empty without Si An. Hang out with you is no jam at all....make me miss her more.” Jungkook makes Jaehyun stare at him.

“No jam? Wae?”

“Because you’re STIFF.” Jungkook said. Jaehyun smirk then smack his back before Jungkook could run away from him. Jungkook muffled his scream then sigh. He saw Jaehyun shake his head. Now only Jungkook could make him feel better.

Honestly it hard for Jaehyun mentally and physically. It’s his greatest challenge ever. They never been separate before and now Si An power is getting stronger. She pulls him in every time she think of him while she turn. Sometime it happen even he is not sleeping. It may do not last long when he is awake but it really disturb his daily routine. That’s why Jungkook always saw him absent minded. He did not tell Jungkook because he did not want Jungkook worried about him. But he could feel that Jungkook know something is off about him.

Jaehyun try to get control when he awake but the pull is so strong. Si An did not know what she has done to him and Jaehyun do not want to tell anyone about this. Sometime he glad that he still could see her even in his dream. If Si An doing well and she could control her emotion or did not think about him at all, Jaehyun will never see her. Sometime it last for a few weeks. Jaehyun find that he is waiting for her to pull him in. He wants to be with her more than ever.

PRESENT TIME.....

Last night Jaehyun ride his motorbike on the way home after finish his work. He was tired because he works since morning. Lightning and thunder rumble. The sky is reddish colour and the wind is blowing a bit hard than usual. Rain could fall anytime now. Jaehyun did not feel rush at all instead he feel calm. It’s okay to be wet and ride motorbike in rain once a while. He just need to be extra careful because road could be slippery when it wet.

Si An was trains with Rowoon and Taehyung in the woods. Tonight Si An couldn’t call her power. So she just runs in the woods to sharpen her sense in the dark. It’s hard because it was dark in the woods. The moonlight couldn’t reach in because of the tall trees. She stumbles and fall but it did not break her fighting spirit. Practice and work hard will never betray her. That’s how Jaehyun teach her before.

Rowoon did not run far from her. He did not turn fully only call his power to see clear in the darks. Rowoon and Taehyung can do that. They can call their power partly. Taehyung run far in front of them. Rowoon take advantage of Si An right now. He wants to challenge her when she can’t call her power.

Rowoon turn and run close to Si An to evoke her sense. Si An nervous at first because Rowoon or Taehyung never run close to her. They always avoid crossing their path. Just to play safe. They always run in front, behind or by her side. Si An stop running and look around her. She could see dark shadow run near her.

“It’s just Rowoon.” Si An comfort herself. She tries to calm and focus but she can’t kick the feeling that she is not safe.

“Jaehyun-ah....I’m scare.” Si An said as if Jaehyun was by her side. When she calls his name or imagines that he is by her side, strangely she feel much calm. It becomes her habit since she comes here.

Jaehyun come when Si An summon him. She did not turn this time. He’s feel a bit panic because he can’t see anything in dark. He heard someone running so close to her. Is she in danger? That question comes first in his mind then he takes his time to observe her surroundings. She is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter