Sixteen

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

 

 

That night they did not expect anything. It been quiet and nothing happen since Ha Eun come. They know it just a calm before the storm. That’s why they have been waiting and stay alert all the times. Just in a split second after the alarm sound the cabin front door exploded open. Taehyung was sleeping on the couch. He wide awake when he hears the alarm sound and he couldn’t do anything else because of the sudden attack.

He sits down and leans behind the couch when the door exploded. Rowoon was in the kitchen while Si An was beside him but now he can’t see Si An anywhere. Rowoon stand behind the wall checking on him. He also looking for Si An.

“Where is Si An?” Rowoon asked Taehyung from kitchen. The door wide open but they can’t see anyone come inside.

“I don’t know.”

“I thought you’re with her.”

“I was.”

The male demon takes a first step inside. He was wearing a long black coat with black jeans. He was pale and his eyes were glittery red. He was smiling while looking around the cabin suddenly his head was exploded. They did not know where it comes from. He just take one step and died. Following him a few more demons, 2 women and a man. Just like the first demon, they did not go any further before their head blow off. Rowoon and Taehyung still clueless beside Si An is still nowhere. Just in a few second 4 demons just died.

The demons seem afraid and they begin to be careful. Instead of walking inside directly from the front door, they begin to burn the cabin. Rowoon run to Taehyung and they looking for Si An in her room but she’s not there too.

“Where is she?” Taehyung asked. While they still confuse and nervous looking for her, the demons at outside begin to scream. Rowoon and Taehyung go to the window to see what is actually happen.

Si An turns and running amok. She kills the demon one by one when they attacking her. One thing that really shocked Rowoon and Taehyung is she drinks their blood. Blood drool out from her lips and she wiped it with her hand. She was smiling when the demon run to attack her. She was incredibly fast and stronger than the demons. It was easy for her to kill them.

Rowoon and Taehyung were distracted and did not aware that demons stand behind them. In split second, they call their power and fight with them. Their power is not as strong as Si An. It’s not easy for them to fight or kills them. The fire getting bigger and they had to go out. They were outnumbering. No matter how strong Si An is they still can’t fight them all.

Si An saw Rowoon and Taehyung couldn’t fight the demon and she had to protect them. She can’t really focus on her own fight as she keeps looking out from them. One of the demons takes advantage of that and the knife at her. Lucky Si An was able to see her move but she can’t avoid it. The knife in her abdomen but it did not deep. Si An choke her with both hand and snap her neck like a twig. At the same time one of the demon scratch her back with his knife like finger. Si An turn and grab his neck. Fire comes out from her hand and burn the demon to ashes.

Si An feel her energy draining out. Her knees feel weak. Rowoon and Taehyung hurt too. If she did not do something, they will die tonight. Si An take a deep breaths and keep herself together.

“One last fight.....” Si An tell herself and gather her energy. She put her hand out and calls her power to destroy them all. Before she could do that someone standing in front of her and her abdomen with something sharp. Si An looks up and saw Ha Eun. She was smiling at her.

“Hello....sister. Don’t worry I will not kill you. I won’t let you die easily. I will pay you back thousand folds.” Ha Eun said. Si An looks down to her abdomen and Ha Eun pull her knife like finger out. Ha Eun finger colour blackish red. When she’s pull it out her finger turns to normal again.

“You bleed like human being too.....” Ha Eun said before she gone. The other demon leave with her too. Si An fall on her knees and she press the wound with her hand to stop the bleeding. It’s deep this time and she can feel that she can’t heal fast as usual. 

“Si An-ah....” Rowoon calls and hold her. She looks at him and feels her lips shivering.

“Are you okay? Taehyung?” She asked and Rowoon nods.

“I’m here. I’m fine too.” Taehyung speak up from her other side. Si An turn a bit and see the cabin burn.

“Where are we going now?” She asked but Rowoon just shake his head.

“Don’t worry about this. I will figure it out, just rest.” Rowoon said while crying. Si An smile and nod. Taehyung press Si An wound with his hand. It still bleeding and she did not heal fast this time.

“Rowoon-ah....” Taehyung said while worry about her. Rowoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter