Five

Curse Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

“Can’t sleep? Nightmare? ” Jaehyun asked finally. Si An nod. Jaehyun look at the watch on the table. It’s 5 AM.

“Do you want morning jog with me?” Jaehyun asked and once again Si An nod.

“Meet me at down stair in 5.” Jaehyun said and leave the room. His heart is still pounding hard. Jaehyun go to the Royal Guard changing room. He change his clothes and wait for Si An at the garden.

**

Jaehyun and Jungkook come early this morning. It will be noisy this morning. The news about last night event is wild spread on the newspaper and internet. Hyun Woo and Jin Young stay close with Si An this morning. Normally they stay about 3 metre from her. Other student did not ask or talk with Si An directly but they talk and whisper among themselves. It a bit chaotic since other student come out to see if Si An is okay or hurt like what the news say.

While waiting for Si An, Jungkook brief Jaehyun what he found about last night kidnapper. Jungkook stay at the police station for a while. The police take over the kidnapper case from him. They know he is maybe young but they need to brief him since he is Elite Royal Guard. Elite Royal Guard holds the more seniority. They work directly with the Royal Family.

The kidnapper name is Oh Il Sung, 30 years old. He is obsess with Princess Si An. He come to every event Si An attend. He tried to work at school as janitor but rejected. In his room full with Si An’s picture on wall. Jaehyun shake his head slowly. Too many people delusional and obsessive tried to harm Si An over the years. They had common thinking. They think Si An is belong to them.

“Today will be chaotic.....” Jaehyun tell Jungkook.

“I understand. Do you still proceed with afternoon training today?”

“No.” Jaehyun shake his head once again.

“Si An had enough..... She needs rest more than ever.” Jaehyun continue when he think what had happen this past a few days including this morning. He still can’t forget about the dream he had this morning. It still occupied his mind. It’s disturbing.

Jungkook and Jaehyun go to class and saw Jin Young and Hyun Woo stand by Si An’s table. No one comes to her table or talking to her. They leave her alone but their eyes are on her. They talking and whisper among themselves. Even though it did not loud for her to hear anything but the sight is ugly to see. People talk about her in front of her.

“Do you have breakfast already?” Jungkook talk to Si An nonchalantly as he walk to his table.

“Done.”

“I have milk if you want?” Jungkook asked after he takes seat at his table. Si An turn around and look at him. Jaehyun pull his chair to seat. His eyes caught Si An’s neck. She ties half of her hair only and used the rest to cover her neck. She tried to pull her uniform collar closer to cover the plaster and her neck. She smiles as usual.

“Strawberry milk?” She asked then she looks up to Jaehyun.

“No. Banana milk.” Jungkook answered. Si An look at Jungkook then.

“It’s okay. Banana milk is Jaehyun favourite.” Jaehyun knock Jungkook head slowly with his finger. Jungkook pout at him. It did not hurt at all but he it don't feel good at all.

“It been years you with us. You still don’t know Si An’s favourite....?” Jaehyun said and pull out a can of coffee from his desk. He put it in front of Si An.

“Anything else you want?” Jungkook asked.

“Do you have chocolate?” Si An asked and at the same time Jaehyun put the small bar of chocolate beside the coffee can. Si An smile brighter happy to see it.

“Do you have magic desk there?” Jungkook jokes since he amazed to see things keep coming out from Jaehyun’s desk. Si An chuckles too. Jaehyun did not say anything, he just smirks. He looks at Si An, glad that she could smile like usual after what happen last night. He’s afraid if she beat herself up.

Lunch time Si An feel the same sensation when Rowoon around. It did not alarm her like how she first time feeling it. She aware and get used to the sensation now. Si An look at Rowoon and her curiosity is piqued high. She wants to talk with him but without Jaehyun or anyone. She had a feeling that Rowoon might feel the same way as her too. Rowoon might know something she did not know.

Rowoon is full with mystery. He always alone and did not bother to make friend at all. He rather be alone. Did life do not bring any joy to him? What is his life purpose? He did not smile or talk with other.

In Physical Education class, their class join with Rowoon’s class. Si An sit down on the bench looking at other do exercise. She had excuses to not join the exercise today. They do their activity at outside today. The weather feel so nice with breezy make Si An feel sleepy after eat a lot lunch time. She lies down on the bench and put her arm on her eyes. Cover her eye from the bright sunlight. It feels so nice to lie down under the sun and the voices of other become lullaby for her. Si An totally put her guard down now. She believes Hyun Woo and Jin Young are there to guard her from any threat or danger. Beside that she believes no one dares to do something in a school ground or in front of many watching eyes.

Si An feel the cold sensation but she just brush it off. She knew Rowoon is nearby since they do join class for P.E.

“Princess Si An.....” Si An hear stranger voices. No one really called her Princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter