12. New Form (Enchantment)

Magic Shinhwa

The queen hits her head on the walls of the dungeon. 

"Quick, to the surface. The staff's powers work until sundown." (King Dillan)

"Go. We'll hold them off." (Eric)

Dongwan and Minwoo went to the surface with the royal family.

"The sun's going down." (Aalton)

"I don't think the jewel has enough for two healing spells." (King Dillan)

"So what do we do?" (Cora)

"She's stability is more important than my sight." (Dongwan)

"Are you sure?" (Minwoo)

"I'm sure." (Dongwan) He uses the magic of the staff to heal Queen Ligeia.

The others come out of the water. Then, a light formed around Dongwan.

"What's happening?" (Junjin)

"A new transformation. Dongwan!" (Minwoo)

"Minwoo, where are you?" (Dongwan)

"You mean?" (Minwoo)

"I'm still blind." (Dongwan)

 

"That is the form of Enchantment." Mister Magia explains. "When Dongwan sacraficed himself for Queen Ligeia, he gained a new transformation." 

"That's great but what about Dongwan's blindness?" (Minwoo)

"The enchantment form comes with a healing spell that can heal anything and anyone hurt with dark magic." (Mister Magia)

Dongwan starts chanting the healing spell. Then he casts it on himself.

"Yes. I can see again." (Dongwan)

"Yes. And you will all get your enchantment forms when you save someone from your home planet." (Mister Magia)

Those words made Hyesung worried. His planet's been destroyed so how can he get his enchantment form?

"Hyesung, you okay?" (Eric)

"No, I was wondering. If my home planet's been destroyed how do I get my enchantment form?" (Hyesung)

"You're right. That is a good question." (Eric)

"Eric, I want my memories back. I want my home back. I want everything back." Hyesung sobs.

"We will, Sungie. I promise." (Eric)

 

At Night Tower

Ever since the Darkness Trio got expelled, things were at peace at Night Tower. Or so they thought.

"The Darkness Trio are gone and now we can resume our studies." (Teacher 1)

"Oh I don't think so." (Flint)

"Flint? I thought we expelled you and your brother and sister." (Teacher 2)

"You did. But now we're back." (Flint)

"Wait until the headmistress gets back. She will send you to the prison dimension." (Teacher 3)

"Oh no she won't. We trapped her in to dungeon." (Eve)

"What!" (Teacher 1)

"And say hello to your new headmistress." (Icarus) Valkyrie comes out.

"Valkyrie!" (Teacher 2)

"Yes and I'm back." (Valkyrie)

"You won't get away with this." (Teacher 3)

"Oh yes I will. And you shall all receive the Valkyrien mark!" (Valkyrie)

 

Back at Aira

"Guys, we have an issue." (Eric)

"What is it?" (Andy)

"We realized that Hyesung can't have the enchantment form." (Eric)

"Why not?" (Junjin)

"His home planet is destroyed, remember?" (Dongwan)

"Oh, right. Sorry, hyung." (Junjin)

"It's alright, Jinnie. I'll be okay." (Hyesung)

Then there was a loud thunder crash. A storm was coming.

"Don't worry, everyone. The barrier can also shield us from the rain." (Prof. Hud)

But then the witches and warlocks come down from the sky and starts to attack them.

"Why are they attacking us? I thought we were friends." (Andy)

"There must be something." (Minwoo)

(And that must mean Valkyrie) Hyesung thought.

 

"Everyone get ready for defenses. We must protect our school and our secret spells." (Mister Magia)

"Well Magia. We meet again." (Valkyrie)

"Valkyrie." (Mister Magia)

"I hope you're still up for a little fight after all these years." (Valkyrie)

"You're on! Everyone else, follow the professors." (Mister Magia)

"Okay everyone. We're going to create a new barrier." (Prof. Liah)

They start chanting the barrier spell. Everyone charges up and sends their magic to Liah. She creates a new barrier.

"Ugh, another barrier?" (Eve)

"Let's just get inside." (Icarus) They teleport inside.

 

"We must stop them from getting the library." (Eric)

"Okay. Me and Junjin will help strengthen the barrier." (Hyesung)

The rest of them split up to search for any suspicious things.

"Huh, what was that? The Darkness Trio! How did you get in here." (Yona)

"Attracting a magician is so easy, right?" (Icarus)

"Yes, it is." (Eve)

"What do you want?" (Yona)

"Your secret spells." (Flint)

"You think I will show you to them?" (Yona)

"No, but I know what we're going to do to you." (Icarus)

"No, anything b..." Flint turns her into stone.

They read her mind to get directions to the library. They also took her with them to the library to set up a trap. But Yona managed to send a message to Minwoo via a leaf.

Minwoo sees a leaf with some writing on it. It said 'the darkness trio are here. they captured me. we're headed to the library. -Yona-'

"It's from Yona. The Darkness Trio are here." (Minwoo)

"They are?" (Dongwan)

"And they used her to get directions to the library." (Minwoo)

"We have to stop them." (Andy)

 

"Here we are. The Airan Library. Find those spells." (Icarus)

"Yes brother." (Flint, Eve)

The look for the books and scrolls that have the secret spells. Just then Shinhwa arrived.

"Stop right there." (Eric)

"Yona!" (Minwoo) He frees her from the stone spell.

"Prince Minwoo." (Yona)

"Just call me Minwoo. We are friends." (Minwoo)

"Fine, if we can't have the spells, then no one can't." Eve starts burning the library.

"No! Our books and scrolls." (Andy)

"And how about another attack for you?" Icarus points to Yona.

"No!" Minwoo takes the blow.

"Minwoo!" (Eric, Dongwan, Andy, Yona)

"Quick. Run away. I'll hold them down." (Yona)

"No. I won't leave." (Minwoo)

"No, leave me. I can handle this. It's because of me we're in this situation." (Yona)

"No! NEVER!" Then, a light surrounds Minwoo.

"What?" (Icarus)

Minwoo transformed into his Enchantment form. He chants the healing spell and uses it to put out the fire.

"Wow, hyung. You look great." (Andy)

"And the headmaster was right. When you sacraficed yourself to save Yona, you earned your new powers." (Eric)

"What happened in here?" (Junjin)

"The Darkness Trio tried to take our secret spells. But we managed to stop them." (Dongwan)

"And Minwoo earned his Enchantment powers." (Eric)

"Well that's great but there's still a problem. Headmaster Magia is still missing." (Prof. Liah)

"Then our next mission is decided. Find Mister Magia wherever he is." (Hyesung)

------------------------------------