Late Night Talk

On that Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion : Lauv - Feelings

 

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rahi let out an exasperated sighed as she stared at the far distance which was only darkness. 

"A penny for your thoughts?" 

Rahi didn't even looked back as she softly smiled upon hearing Jaejin's voice. 

"You're gonna get cold. It's 2am, and staying outside at balcony right now is like asking to get a fever" Jaejin nagged her as he closed the door to the balcony and went next to Rahi. "At least wear your sweater" he said as he put sweater on Rahi's shoulder.

"Thanks" Rahi softly said "How is Arin?" 

Jaejin looked back at the living room through the balcony transparent sliding door "Sleeping peacefully"

"What are you thinking about Rahi?" Jaejin nudged her side.

Rahi slowly looked up to him "Oppa ... I feel like it's my fault. I was the one to tell her to give it a try for new relationship. And at that time Dojin oppa liked her a lot. Even Arin, I could tell at some point she was interested in him. But now that it comes to this .. If I knew Dojin oppa gonna hurt her -"

"You would stop her from dating Dojin hyung?" he finished for her. "You know that's not how love works"

Rahi sighed. She knew it's no use to speak about the past. Everything already happened. 

Jaejin patted her shoulder "Look Rahi. Don't think that way. Of course what had happened between Arin and Dojin hyung was unexpected, and I can't believe till this day Dojin hyung actually left Arin just because he wants to get marry to heiress of J Group. I never thought of him as materialistic. But it already happened. And even Arin keep telling us to move on, we should Rahi. She's trying hard. So we have to be there for her"

Rahi nodded slowly and she sighed "Where did it go wrong? ... I thought we knew everything about each other. Did we not know much about Dojin oppa afterall?"

At her question, Jaejin too sighed.

None of them had the answered ready. Rahi, Jaejin and Dojin were inseparable since they were kids. Dojin was 3 years older than Rahi. Their parents knew each other and they were each other neighbours. The three of them grew up together like siblings as all of them are the only child in their family. So growing up, they depends on each other a lot. 

So now, why did none of them know about this side of Dojin? 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Arin? Arin-a ..." Jaejin bent down and softly called Arin as he lightly tapped her cheek.

Arin eyes opened halfway. She blinked few times before adjusting to the bright view. She saw Jaejin fully dressed and carrying his backpack on one shoulder. Rahi still asleep next to her.

She slowly sat up "You're leaving now?" 

Jaejin nodded "Yea, I have to go now"

Arin remembers now. Jaejin was supposed to leave yesterday, but he didn't want to leave Arin when she wasn't feeling better yet. He decided to spend one more night with the girls. And again they all slept at the living room together. Thank goodness the crew had no problem with him spending night at different place. But with the condition, he have to arrive at the designated meeting point by 8am today. 

It's 7.15 am now. 

"Sorry. I wish I can stay longer" Jaejin apologized clearly upset he have to leave his two precious friends.

Arin reached out to Jaejin's hand and lightly squeezed his hand "Don't worry oppa. We can see each other again once we reach Seoul"

Jaejin gave her a long look "Okay, whatever happens just give me a call. You know I'll be there for you always"

"Always" Arin nodded with a small smile.

He leaned down and peck her forehead and ruffled Rahi's hair who was still deep asleep. "Don't think Rahi gonna wake up anytime soon. Say bye to her for me. I'll go now" he stood up and headed to the door.

Arin waved at him "Have a safe trip and enjoy your shoot oppa"

He beamed at her, waving back and walked out of the door. Arin stared at her surrounding forawhile before her eyes landed on Rahi. A small chuckled escapes as she was reminded on yesterday night event.

After she's done with cleaning Yunho's sweater last night, the three of them had a heart to heart talk and slept in late last night. Well, more like Arin just expressing herself on how she's been feeling after meeting Dojin. Arin eventually cried and let herself be comforted by Jaejin and Rahi who was more than glad that Arin expressing her feelings instead of keeping everything to herself.

Rahi also didn't forgot to tell her side of stories regarding her encounter with Hongjoong and how they ended up hiding in the bushes. That's ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter