N.02

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 

















 

 











 

So Kim Iseul. What has been into you lately .




 

Ah.... its nothing oppa




 

Iseul. I know whats right and wrong. So tell me what happened in that cloudy mind of yours .




 

You remember that day which i didnt accept Hyunsuk oppa and group arts.




 

Well that artwork. Yeah i remember .




 

I feel like they are pissed off because its always them that when we reject most of their stuff.




 

My little sister. When things arent meant to be for them. It means that sooner or later they will have better product that we can possibly show to the new people. Besides its not all art we reject. Its just them that needs more inspiration. Besides its their way to improve .




 

Still...




 

Iseul, between you and Asahi. That is the past. Dont get that emotion take over you everytime you see him. He should understand why is it on him. You arent at fault anyways .




 

Oppa.... its just that can we atleast let them have some hope. Not for Asahi oppa but for the whole group.




 

Well that depends on how improved they are to you .




 

Well you are right. Wow that really lessen my burden.




 

I'm your brother for a reason Iseul. Well, enjoy your meal. I have to go for a meeting .




 

Thanks oppa. Oh are you heading to Jeongwoo mom place later

 



 

If i have time. If not go on with your friends. Use this card if you need to .




 

Thanks oppa.




 

You're welcome. See you soon .









 

Your brother left you alone in the lounge area. Making you stare at the huge banner on the wall that has the campus logo on it. You have been in that campus for almost three years and you realize that you have been helping your brother so much that leaves you in a deep thought sometimes. Just then two girls saw ypu alone and they quickly make their way to you. You felt thier presense from afar and chuckled after they sat right oppsite you.










 

Well well look who we have here.




 

Yah where have you been all awhile

 



 

I miss you girls too. So whats up

 



 

Ah we heard about the showroom thingy. Hyunsuk oppa is happy, confused and mad at the same time.




 

Well same goes to my cousin. He have been blabbing most of the time which makes my ears goes wild.




 

Well your cousins are going insane because they cant take part for the showroom. Besidesits my second showroom that i handle for this school.




 

Girl. You are like the youngest publicity of all.




 

I may be the youngest but im doing this for the campus. Theres none other people that willing to take over me. Unles theres someone passionate enough.



 

I can agree with that. So tell me. Why you pick Asahi work and not their group work.




 

His work links to the meaning for the display. Their group work is fine to be used for the showcase. So is there any problem.




 

Are you fine with him being around everytime.




 

I dont know... its been 2 years since...




 

Yah dont force yourself to be stuck at somewhere you dont want to be.




 

Yeah. Iseul ah you should like the end of the chapter with him already. Besides that time it was monkey love. Not a real one. There's still a chance for you to exprience one.




 

You both are seriously my love consult or something.




 

Girl we know better. Thanks to your friends who always talks about you




 

Yeah yeah. Now go away. Your boyfriends are creeping me out.




 

What.




 

Babe you promise me 10 minutes.




 

I have been ghosted for an hour.




 

Boys are sure scary. Now go.




 

But where will you head to.




 

Somewhere. Dont worry about me.




 

Well see you soon.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Well this will work right.




 

This looks great, Haruto. So Yoshi who will be there with you.




 

Junkyu. I feel like its his time to exprience this type of stuff.




 

Yah you aint kidding right. Im going with you for real.




 

Well yeah. Iseul told me that i cant bring Jihoon hyung. Not even Haruto.




 

Wow what a friend of mine.




 

Yah you always meet her for almost everyday




 

Oh right. Well, have fun. Iseul loves company




 

Wow. Well let's just focus on our main goal then we will try to make it work. Jaehyuk ah. Do we have anything tomorrow besides Doyoung and Haruto have other schedules to do.




 

Nope. Nothing much. Plus this place wont be open tomorrow.




 

Why wont it be open tomorrow.




 

Yah you forget. Tomorrow the campus is only for the incomming freshmens. I heard that the Art department is taking more people.




 

Ah... that explains why I have to be on the campus.




 

Well as long as you get it. It should be fine right hyung




 

Well yes i guess. Have fun...




 

Hyung have you seen Doyoung anywhere.




 

He went to have a date with his girlfriend.




 

Wow really. That fast.




 

Its his time with his girl. Let him be. Its been days since he last saw her.




 

Talking about the one that is his cousin.




 

Yah yah. Stop it.




 

Hyung are you done. Because i booked us a table for dinner.




 

Suddenly.




 

Well our Jaehyuk never failed to surprise us.




 

If thats so. Packed up. Oh wait is Haruto meeting Iseul.




 

Am i. Oh wait. No she bailed me out for some weird reason.




 

Then lets packed up.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

You were finally alone since you dont want to meet anyone at the moment. As you were walking around the campus. You passed by the Arts department. Your sense were telling you to have a look at the place but your mind didnt want you to. End up you drag your feet to where Hyunsuk and group room is. You were amazed by the art piece that they have done. Especially the one on the easel. It attracts you more. You went towards it and stare at it for a moment. The art piece were so attractive that you wanted your brother to have a look on it. Your hands suddenly reached out to the painting but you were stop by someone. You first look at the hands that is grabbing your wrist. Your eyes went wide when you know whos hand belongs to. He let go your wrist and look at you with annoyed face.













 

I wont even touch that to not get stained by the paint.




 

Junghwan ah...




 

Why are you here nuna. Shouldnt you be with Jeongwoo by now.




 

Junghwan ah its not like that. I just happened to....




 

Pass by this place. Thats your 13 time saying that this month.




 

Yah its not wrong to be here.




 

Its not but you are trespassing our work. You almost destroy that wet painting which Asahi hyung made.




 

Wait this is Asahi...




 

It is. Cant you see his logo on the top left. He always do it on this easel.




 

Junghwan ah... i have a favour to ask.




 

No i dont want to hear it and i dont care. Better leave soon. I still have lots of cleaning at the back.




 

Junghwan ah just listen to me. I will get you unlimited meals. Or anything. Just listen to my favour. I'm begging.




 

I said i dont care.




 

Junghwa-




 

I dont care. Dont you get it. I dont want to hear anything. Just leave this place will you. Your presence just annoy me cant you see that. You freaking almost ruin that piece and im gonna be blamed at because why. Because they know that they cant blame you. If they would it would be much more easier.




 

Yah So Junghwan









 

You were at the urge of just burst into tears after what Junghwan had just said but afer you heard someone voice you just hold your tears and look at the door. Asahi was looking so mad that you didnt dared to say anything. Asahi walk towards the both of you and Junghwan. He grab your wrist, pulling you close to him and looks at Junghwan.












 

Even if i would have the right to blame her, I wouldn't. Just know your rights and not by your own ego emotions. She did nothing wrong to you or to us. Reflect what you just did Junghwan because what you just did will lead us drain down.












 

Asahi pulled you along with him and walked out of the room. Tears fall and you just stay silent till both of you are finally out of the Art department. Once both of you are back at the lounge area. He stops his pace and looks at you while still grabbing your wrist. You were looking down all the time not wanting to show your weak side to him. He just sighs and pulls you into his arms. Hugging you to comfort you.











 

I'm sorry. For everything that happened earlier. I'm really sorry.












 

You burst out into tears as you still feel hurt by Junghwan words. Asahi just caresses your head till you finally calmed down. He releases the hug and wipes away your tears with his fingers.









 

Why does he hate me so much.




 

Its not like that... its just....




 

I'm sorry if I invade your place or anything. I should have been aware of that.




 

Iseul....




 

I wont invade again. Im sorry.....




 

Kim Iseul.... about Junghwan he is just in a tough day today. Im really sorry if his words hurts you. Please.




 

Still....




 

Kim Iseul.




 

Oh Jeongwoo ah...




 

Oh hyung, well i have been searching for Iseul. I guess you found her.




 

I got to go.




 

Wait Asahi...




 

I will think about your favour. Just give me time. Okay...




 

Okay....








 

Asahi gave a weak smile and left both of you alone. Jeongwoo was confused but you just looked at him with a smile.








 

Whats wrong with the both of you.




 

Nothing... Why are you searching for me




 

Ah. My mom ask me to walk you home. Haruto said that you bailed him out earlier. So he wemt to have dinner with his hyungs.




 

Oh.... well... lets go then.




 

Were you crying Kim Iseul...




 

No i was not. Its just dust in my eye.




 

You really had to cover up with dust. Seriously gurl




 

Jeongwoo lets just go back home shall we.




 

Yeah, let's go. But you need to feed me food when we reach.




 

Yeah yeah.