N.20 [Part Ⅱ]

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 







 

 















 

You sure you dont want to go near the flowers




 

No... i just want to see the scenery....




 

Well lets just sit here then....










 

Both Yoshi and Haewon were at one of the outdoor garden in the hospital. Since Haewon wanted to get some fresh air. She ask Yoshi to bring her there. While enjoying the breeze Yoshi were staring at Haewon as Haewon is closing her eyes while letting the breeze pass through her. Haewon sigh and open her eyes to look at the scenery.











 

Is this how ordinary people lives. Being born having fun, go through pain. Die afterwards.




 

You arent dead yet... Thats all matters to me.




 

Why didnt you just ran away with someone who deserves you. Why me.




 

Because i want to get through this pain that i caused to you. I want you to be safe with me. Not in pain like you used to be.




 

You are not doing this because of our child right.




 

Haewon ah....




 

I knew it... it must be other reasons.




 

Haewon. I know im at most fault right now but i cant afford to let you go suffer alone. I want to be responsible for everything. Even for our child.




 

You should have done that earlier.... things wont go this way making me hating Iseul for so long when she is innocent.




 

Haewon...




 

Doyoung and Jihoon oppa came by yesterday. Their words makes me realize something. Its painful but i understand why they said those words to me.




 

What did they say....




 

'Dont put yourself to the bottom till not a single person would be able to reach out to you.'.... They told me to leave the past and start a new. With you and our child. Also.... i might need to start to lean on you more.




 

Haewon. Its fine if you dont want to but im always here for you. Dont force yourself. It will always takes time. As long as you are still breathing im gonna do my best to take care of you.




 

Yoshi oppa.... im sorry for everything....




 

Haewon.....




 

Im sorry yet thankful for everything..... so.... Thank you for staying by my side even when you pushed me away before.




 

Haewon....




 

You both seems to reconcile... Im glad...




 

Iseul ah.... Asahi....




 

Sup... babe you sure you will be fine here alone.




 

Its not like i can walk or something. Oppa get us drinks please.




 

Sure.








 

Asah leaves you alone with Yoshi and Haewon. You were smiling as you never thought to see them after months. You saw Yoshi were feeing uneasy while Haewon just look at you









 

You have guts dont you.




 

What about you. I thought you would have any.




 

I lost it after I broke up with Doyoung. What brings you here.




 

Just want to see how are you. You look pale have you been eating well.




 

Yeah. Kind off. Your cousin instict is annoying.




 

My cousin himself is annoying. What about him. He looks uneasy right there.




 

Oh him. He never thought to see you here and he is trying to think how to say sorry about his mistakes. Thats is what he is showing right now.




 

You know your guy well dont ya.




 

Yeah... oppa stop being so stiff. Its not like she is killing us or something.




 

Oh.... well....




 

If you want to say whatever you want to say. Throw it away. Past is the past. Im not taking that past. So i heard you guys are going to start a new




 

Start a new theme wow




 

You got back fast. I am impressed.




 

Here is your water. Here is both of your juice. Dont ask me why. Jinhwan hyung bought this.




 

Jinhwan is sure something else. Oh yeah what are you working as now.




 

Babe we should not invade his privacy.




 

No its fine. Just some part time around the corner. Also i was given an oportunity to work at a gallery. I refused that because it doesnt suit my style.




 

Well why not start your own workshop.




 

I cant for now. I have priorities to cover.




 

Yoshi....hyung... you should atleast try out the subsidary gallery that Jinwoo hyung has. Its open to public.... who knows you would be able to like work there... it suits more to your style...




 

Yeah... my brother just launch for people that has passion to work under his gallery. It has weekly workshops and its looking for new workers with exprience.




 

I dont think i..




 

Oppa just go for it. Dont worry much about me. I will be fine.




 

But Haewon...




 

Well guys just go for it. The both of you. When time comes. Just head down to the place.




 

Yeah.... babe its time to go....




 

Oh yeah... just think about it. We arent forcing the both of you.




 

Its nice meeting you Iseul ah...




 

Yeah its nice to see the both of you.




 

Okay. See you soon i guess...




 

Before Asahi bring you back to your room. You stopped him and look at Haewon who is smiling weakly....








 

Park Haewon. Even if we arent friends anymore. Im glad we could stay as acquaintance... Just saying.... I forgive the both of you. Try not to make the same mistake. If you are in your right path... thats all matters... Come on oppa lets go. Im hungry




 

So suddenly.... well time to feed you again then.




 

Yah ahjussi











 

Both you and Asahi leave Yoshi and Haewon alone. They stay there in silence for a little longer till its almost sunset. Yoshi realize the time and it was Haewon medication time. He was about to stand up to unlock the breaks but Haewon stopped him by holding his hand.









 

Haewon ah its your medication time we have to go.




 

Oppa can i ask you something before we go back.




 

Well sure....




 

Will you....promise me to be a good father and a good man to both our child and myself....




 

Haewon.... ofcourse i would... i will roteft and be the greatest for our family. I swear and promise that.




 

Thank you.... lets go... the nurse will be shock if she sees the room empty.




 

Come on i will take you back....