N.15

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 











 

 












 

No that's not it.




 

Then what is it.




 

You tell me what it is because i know that it's not it.




 

Can you both just agree that blue suits better than the red ones.




 

Ew it makes the design more unnatural.




 

Use both of them but not too bold on that upper side of that paint. It will look more saintly.




 

Oh cool thanks Jihoon hyung. Oh I heard that Hyunsuk hyung is helping us out. Since Iseul is not available for us and we can rely more on Jeongwoo and Haruto

 



 

Yeah. Have you guys heard anything from Junkyu hyung.




 

Not a single thing. Why.




 

Your cousin was caught by police about vandalising something but was released after she got a warning. Yoshi kept begging him to let Iseul talk to him.




 

Wait are you saying that




 

He was there when I had a date with Iseul. He asks for forgiveness and things. Iseul didnt even reply to him and walked away.




 

Dang. What does he really want from her.




 

To not lose friendship. You see he have been having crushes on Iseul ever since he join the desogn department. After comming the age and knowing how close he is with Haewon. They kinda talk bulls behind us. Dont ask me how I know because Yulgi is the third wheeler every time. I'm here being that idiot cousin who should have warned her about this. But they are so stupid to not even realise that they could end their dream with just one stupid mistake.




 

They even make a baby while getting drunk.




 

So you were there... heol... I'm sorry man.




 

It's okay. Yulgi and I were having such a hard time sleeping that we decided to just go for cycling.




 

Well what he has done is wrong and he has his own responsibility.




 

Jihoon hyung is right. I made the right decisions to break up with her.




 

Hyung, I respect you for real.




 

Thanks Junghwan... omo Iseul ah.




 

Hi my part time boyfriend and hi my favorite boys. Can i steal Yedam oppa for awhile.




 

I thought Junkyu and Mashiho are your favourite




 

All of you are. So can i talk with Yedam oppa.




 

Sure. He is free for you nuna.




 

Yah i still have things to do.




 

I will do it for you. Go talk to her. She must be wondering about something.




 

Might be about Yulgi who knows








 

Yedam just nods and follows you out of the room and you lead him to the lounge area. He was curious of what type of question you would ask him but You snap him back to reality and look at him in the eye as if he coild spill out some tea. He gulps nervously and smiles at you.






 

Is there really something that you wanna talk about Isuel.




 

Oh i do but i wanna ask you something.




 

Something... is there something wrong.




 

Did my cousin, doctor Kim, talk to my boyfriend about anything that makes my boyfriend very cautios about everything.




 

If I knew everything I would already tell everyone but he never told us anything after he ent fr a tak with doctor Kim. I swear on that.




 

Are you really really sure.




 

I am so sure....




 

But why your face tells something else

 



 

I swear Iseul knows nothing more than just him being callef by doctor Kim. That's all I know. Please dont kill me.




 

If thats so. Thank you for today. Oh and if my brother ask if im here or not. Dont tell him anything. I wasnt supposed to be here. So stay low about my whereabouts.




 

Yeah.... sure.....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

~ So she left after she talked to Yedam

 

~ yeah. Hyung you really need to not be so obvious. She might suspect something so weird.

 

~ i know but i only have a few more days to talk to her before she got called in.

 

~ still hyung just make sure you tell her what her cousin tells you

 

~ i will i will. You gonna stop by Jeongwoo place for dinner right

 

~ yeah. Haruto hyung and Junkyu hyung will be there too.

 

~ okay then see you there im hanging up







 

He hangs up and sighs as he lean his head back on the sofa trying to think what to say to you about the treatment you need to do. Your cousin's words have been haunting him for the past few days and he didnt even know how to bring it up to you. Just then he heard the main door was open. He looks up and sees you holding a bag full of snacks. He smiles and just looks at you walking towards him while putting the bag on the table infront of him. He reached out his hand to let you grab it. Which you did till you realize that you are sitting on his lap facing him. His hands were already wrapping around your waist. You gave him a peck on the lips and looked at him with full of curiosity.








 

Dummy what is in your mind.




 

Nothing much. Just something about you that i love about.




 

And which is that because you are starting to make me feel worried mister.




 

You look so beautiful today




 

Oppa whats wrong... you have been so messed up in mind today is anything wrong.




 

Babe... nothing is wrong. Its just.....




 

Juat what. Babe if you are making me thinking about this it wont work mister because my -







 

Him cutting your words by pulling your neck towards him and pressing his lips on yours. You were surprise at the moment but slowly you felt his passionate kiss which makes you kiss him back and wraping your hands around his neck. After that lomg kiss that you had with him. You pulled away from him making both gasping for air to breathe.









 

Hamada Asahi you sure need an explaination.




 

Babe... I want you to get that treatment.




 

What treatment that you are talking about




 

Kim Iseul... i domt want to lose you with an illness. Even if i ever lose you. I want to be the one that is holding the pain not you.




 

Oppa...




 

No listen to me. If you ever tell me everything i would be there with you no matter wht but please. Get that treatment. I want to live longer with you. Till my own eath i want to be by your side. Healthily and not enduring the pain. Babe..




 

Oppa, im sorry that i didnt tell you because i dont want you to feel burden of taking care of me. I kno ho worried you will be and i know that i have to get that treatment. Which i will because i dont want to leave you alone. Never.... im really sorry to not inform you about this.... dont cry please....




 

Im just worried babe... i wont know what to do if if you leave me to that....

 








 

You smile and peck his lips. You are so relieved that you talk it out to Asahi. Still in that posotion you just stare at him to let him know that everything will be fine. You cupped his cheeks and cress it as he smile at you.










 

I will take it dont worry so much. I want you to know that im doing this for our future. Im thankful of you being with me and i want you to be by my side regardless of what obstacles becuse i freaking love you so much Hamada Asahi.




 

I love you too babe...




 

Now will you be with me during the treatment date.




 

If you want to i will be there.




 

Good now lets have some movie time and enjoy some snacks. We are heading to Jeongwoo for dinner right

 



 

Yeah. Your loyal troops misses you. So why not i just bring you there since you arent busy today.




 

How thoughtful they are. Okay now let me get my own water in the kitchen whil you stretch this leg out. Im heavy and i know that so dont complain if i never let you relax your leg wheni did give you time to stretch out.




 

You are so adorable babe.




 

You are so handsome. Im glad you are my boyfriend




 

Im glad that you are my girlfriend and help me get fruits in the fridge. Thanks babe

 



 

You lazy robot.




 

I love you too babe.