N.12

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 










 

 










 

Please Junkyu, I'm begging you. Just help me get Iseul to talk to me.




 

Yah how many times have I said i have no rights at all. You should know how fragile she is and shouldnt you be like taking care of that snake instead of begging me here.




 

Junkyu. I dont want to lose my job or even anything from the Design department. So please help me out.




 

For the last time. No. Even how desperate you are. Should you be appreciate that the campus didnt even charge you for violating. Which they should have because of how stupid your action is.




 

Junkyu ah...




 

I said no. Look im not someone who would give a heart to the bad ones and tried to help out. I warn you so many time. Did you even listen to me. Hell no. So whats the point of reaching out to me.




 

Junkyu. The rest wont even look at me.




 

Becuse they are super disappointed Yoshi. Dont you get that.




 

Junkyu ah. Please.... im begging....




 

Look if you think you can keep on begginv then do it. None of us have the rights on anything. So for now i suggest that you take care of Haewon. She have been disturbing Doyoung for days now. Before he put charges on her. Get her stable than never.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Oppa wake up. Its time for us to get some food. Get out of the bed now.




 

Babe its still too early for this.




 

Babe you have been sleeping and resting for like and its like already in the aft-




 

You talk too much babe.




 

You really have to cut me off by kissing me. Really Hamada Asahi.








 

He pulled you towards him, making yourself sit on his lap. You were not surprised as you got used to his actions. You pout and cross your hands while he wraps his hands giving you a peck on your cheek.












 

Babe. You should rest more. Doctor told you that. You should really take your day off from your own packed schedule.




 

Babe you know that i have to settle things with the boys right.




 

Still babe lets just have a day off from the work stuff please. Just for today. Okay babe. Please




 

Urgh fine but can we at least go and buy something. Im really hungry and i dont want to kill you for dinner.




 

Okay okay. Just wait for me i will be done in 15 minutes.




 

I give you half of that time. So go and get ready.




 

After we have 10 minutes of sleep.




 

Oppa. Now please.




 

Okay okay. Just go and rant to Jeongwoo. He kinda mess up Junghwan stuff yesterday.




 

What did you just say.








 

He peck your lips and let go of you. Making you quickly find your phone and begin to rant out to Jeongwoo. He chuckled and find you cute when you are mad.







 

《TIME SKIPPED》













 

Babe. Would we get this or the other brand.




 

Wait the brand you always get is not there.




 

Not that i could see on. Oh my, the other one is cheap. Lets get that.




 

You cheapskate. Get the one plus one. Isnt that better.




 

Ofcourse my lovely boy knows me the best. Okay lets take that and go.




 

Babe what are you planning after this two weeks. I mean the department and i been planning to take a long break. Also like i heard your brother has new plans for both Art and Design.




 

How long is your break.




 

Ever since the halt. I have about three to four months left.




 

Well we can have a road trip or something.




 

Well i will let Jaehyuk know about this.




 

You guys are close or something.




 

Junkyu hyung and Jaehyuk been helping me out. Oh babe the ramyeons. We need that.




 

Oh yeah.... still babe. You gotta think how crazy they will be.




 

It will be fine. Oh look your favorite snacks are.... babe do you see who i see.




 

Who are you.... heol... i didnt know she have a bump and she is with him. Heol....

 



 

None of us knows too. Should we walk away.




 

Yeah lets go. I aint gonna ruin my day just becuse of her.




 

Lets go to the ice cream section. Im craving for one.




 

Oh yeah we need to get for Yulgi unnie too.




 

Is that why she looks upset yesterday.




 

Ask Yedam. I dont know anything




 

Aigooo








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

No you gotta be kidding me.




 

Hyung its something that we have to choose. I cant risk anything in the Design department




 

But you know that losing one doesnt mean you are low in manpower. Art Department can help out.




 

I dont know yet guys. Like....




 

Yah why am i being called here.




 

Hyung. We have news but we need your opinion.





 

Sure tell me. I dont have much time since i am only allowed to stay here for an hour.




 

Okay to get this straight. Our boss told us that we have to either terminate Yoshi out of the Design department or Design department wont have any big projects if Yoshi is still participating




 

Isnt it obvious. The campus wants Yoshi out since he caused so much till Haewon accused my cousin. Just terminate him.





 

But hyung. If we terminate him. We will lose so much suppliers.




 

Yah it doesnt matter. You do know that Art Department can help you design team. Our suppliers arent always looking for artist. They are looking for designers as well.




 

Doyoung ah.... whats your thoughts.




 

Just terminate both of them. Its better than nothing. We could also find another supplier. Whats the point of keeping him when he knows whats up in his head.




 

There you have it. Well guys i gotta go. I cant be late for a movie.




 

Hyung are you dating or something.




 

Yah. I promise Mashiho and the lovebirds to watch the latest movie.




 

Wow you are leaving me alone. Leaving us alone. Wow




 

When you meant love birds. You dont meant me and Yulgi right hyung




 

Nope. Appearently Iseul suddenly want to watch movie. She said she had to take a break from something also they have some news. I dont kniw what but i will get back to you guys.




 

Cool. Save some chips for me.




 

Well if you end early you guys can come to Iseul house. Yulgi never say anything.




 

Not that i know off.




 

Well see you guys soon.




 

Yeah see ya.....