N.18

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 












 

 










 

Well we will start preping the treatment tomorrow. Today you just rest up and dnt be too stressed up. Its gonna have more diagnose to do. You been looking ple today did you not eat or something.




 

Im fine Doctor Koo. Im just tired from yesterday.



 

Oh that. I heard it from your cousin. How things are going between you and them.




 

I dont know. Its like i want to forgive them but they need the space for now after what they have been through.




 

Well time matters. See you tomorrow. Go and call some company to be here with you. Also remember what I said to you yesterday.




 

Yes sir i wont forget that.




 

Rest up Iseul ah








 

The doctor left and you just sat down on the bed looking at the surroundings as if you were alone in the room. Since you wanted to be alone they put you in a private room. Just then you heard a knock. You look at the door and saw Jihoon and Doyoung smiling at you. You let them in and they put the basket of fruits on the table side. Both of them went next to you and you just smile at them.











 

Asahi told us everything.




 

He said sorry that he cant be here today. Your brother called him in for something.




 

Its fine. You guys are around. So how is the project going.




 

What i can say is. We just had a big event yesterday. Theres a billionnaire wants to place a bid on one of the paintings that Yedam and Junghwan made. We are still waiting for your brother and campus management side to confirm the bid. Also Doyoung Fashion Design will be featured in a big runaway that will be held before the fall season.




 

It was a huge day yesterday so we got a week off. I miss my date buddy which is why im here.




 

Aww thats sweet. Oh have you guys meet Haewon.




 

We heard about it yesterday. Junkyu told us everything. But nope we have not meet them. We dont even know what to do if we saw them.




 

Well.... I supposed we just give them space. Its better to not stress Haewon up since she is still under monitoring.




 

Well we will meet her soon. Dont worry about her.




 

I guess that too. So how is it like to be in a spotlight.




 

It was fun. You wont believe what would happened if i would work for the huge Art Gallery




 

Yah you should thank Junghwan for most of the ideas he explode on.




 

Still they like my art piece.




 

Here we go again

 



 

Iseul ah let me tell you a huge story...






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You sure you are fine with this.




 

As much as i want Haewon to know that she has to rely on me. Also I'm her child's father. I'm gonna be responsible for that.




 

You changed overnight how unexpected.




 

Its life Junkyu. I just realise how important it is to be responsible. Besides, my actions are the past. I dont want to carry that with me. Instead I want to put focus on Haewon.




 

Shouldnt you ask Doyoung about Haewon. I mean Haewon used to be Doyoung girlfriend but things change afterwards.




 

I will approach him when time comes. But now i'm guessing that he needs his own space and i need my own. Till we are stable enough to meet each other. That will be a another story.




 

Well i see that clearly. Oh wait i have to meet Jaehyuk.




 

Thanks for listening, Junkyu.




 

Well, like i say just focus on you and i'm sure both you and Haewon will get through this. I gotta go. See ya.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Heol. You are saying that the management is lifting our halting period.




 

Thats what i heard from the boss of Arts and Design department.




 

Other than that what else.




 

Well you see he might want us to come back and redesign the whole concept from where we last stop at




 

Wah really. Thats new.




 

Something must be up to what we are gonna get now. We should be happy for this.




 

Hyung its the whole Art and Design people right




 

Yeah.... Did Iseul called any one of you.




 

Nahh she have Jihoon and Doyoung to accompany her the whole day. Doyoung is sure having his time telling her how his piece is on is honna be used for big event. Also one of our arts is being bid from a billionaire. So Iseul is gonna be feed with news.




 

Im glad....




 

Why arent you there with her Asahi.




 

Ah... I want to settle her paperwork here. She is getting her treatment tomorrow and she would take more than a month's break depending on how fast her recovery.




 

Does her brother knows about this




 

Yeah. Its just she didnt know that her brother knows every single thing. Also im glad that her cousin warns me about her. If she didnt say anything to me i would be so lost.




 

Well its good that you are paying attention to her more than you used to years ago.




 

I know. I regret that time. Which i know that second chance is the time where i have to change my mistake.




 

We can see that. Its nice to see both of you back together. Its like goals of every couple




 

I call dibs on that.




 

Hyung here is the chicken you ask. My mom gave extra since you guys are here.




 

Thanks Jeongwoo.




 

Oh right hyung when is exactly we can meet Iseul




 

Few days after she had her treatment. She still have to rest up since its a big procedure.




 

Oh right.... you are going to be with her through out right. Like you wont leave my best friend alone right.




 

Of course he will.be with Iseul along the way. This madly lovebirds is not like Yedam and Yulgi.




 

Hey i feel violated by that.




 

If its so. Please take good care of her. I dont want to see her cry again. It hurts me as much as Haruto wants to punch you like the last time.




 

I promise i wont hurt her. I need to protect her thats what i intend to do.




 

Good now lets eat. Im hungry.




 

Aigoo. Maknae is always hungry. Come on lets eat.