N.08

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 










 

 







 

Well thats a tough one.




 

They didnt ask much on that. Beaides i dont know why they want Yoshi and Asahi to stay behind.




 

Must be something related to what we dont know.




 

Yeah.. hyung how is Yulgi.




 

Well she have been locking herself in her room and not even want to eat or something




 

Oh no....




 

Its okay. Yedam ah... For now... I think you should be there for Yulgi. She needs you the most.




 

Sure... i will head there soon.




 

Now what should we do. I mean like we cant even go back to the campus for awhile.




 

Lets just head to my mom's restaurant. She cooks more than she used to.




 

Sure...




 

But wait we leaving Asahi hyung alone.




 

He might be there long.





 

I will wait for him. You guys go.




 

You sure Junghwan ah.




 

Yeah. Who knows he ends earlier.




 

Well then... yeah see you later.








 

The boys left. Junghwan just sat on the stairs as he knows that You will come by sooner. While waiting he finally saw your presence. He smiles and wave.








 

Oh Junghwan ah.




 

Annyeong nuna.




 

Dang did i miss the timing. Im too late am i.




 

Nuna. Its only Asahi hyung and Yoshi hyung inside. The art department left already. It nothing much on our side but i dont know much on the Design department.




 

Aigoo.... im sorry you have to go through this




 

Its okay nuna. Its not even your fault. We sould be fine afer the design department is clear.




 

Still Junghwan ah.




 

DOYOUNG AH. DOYOUNG PLEASE. IM SORRY.




 

Sorry. After all the confession. You played dirty behind me. Even wroking with him because of a revenge. What is wrong with you.




 

Doyoung ah. Please... I know im at wrong but....




 

Theres no but when the truth appears Haewon.




 

Doyoung ah please let me explain.




 

Enough explaining. Im so done with you. We are over.








 

You and Junghwan were shocked by the sudden scene. You saw the rest of the Design department boys walk out with their head down. While Haewon broke down in tears falling on her knees. Junkyu saw you and went towards you. He went to hug you and all you heard is his sobs.










 

Im sorry Iseul ah... im sorry....




 

Yah... stop saying you are sorry.




 

Im sorry....









 

You remove the hug and just wipe his tears. After Haewon heard your voice. She felt anger in her and went to attack you. He grab your hair and slap you as she really was in anger after what just had happened. You didnt attacked back as you just tried to move her away from you. Just then Asahi and Yoshi came out to see the boys trying to seperate both of you and Haewon. Asahi quickly went to you and you are finally away from Haewon. The boys were holding Haewon back prevventing her to do more crazy actions. Both Asahi and Junghwan were trying to protect yiu but you didnt let them and step forward.

 










 

All because of you. If you didnt do that stupid rejection. Things wont go this way Iseul.




 

Yah Park Haewon thats enough.




 

Enough i had enough of holding back. Just because of her we hve to go through all of this. You are insane Kim Iseul.





 

You are blaming me when you are the one who got drunk with him and agreed with this revenge. You are a minor Haewon. I didnt even know any s about this so dont put blame on me when you are the one at wrong Haewon.




 

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU JUST ACCEPTING YOSHI. THINGS WOULD BE EASY.




 

Stop it Haewon. Dont drag her into this matter.




 

SO WHAT. SHE CAN HAVE FUN TIME WITH THAT CRAZY ROBOT AND HURT YOSHI OPPA. LIKE A WOULD DO.




 

Haewon stop it.




 

OR WHAT. SAY IT ISEUL. SAY THAT YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR THAT IDIOT ROBOT. SAY IT.




 

PARK HAEWON.




 

Fine. I still have feelings for Asahi. Why. Because he prove me wrong. Prove me wrong by not misundertood him. He understand me well than anyone would. If i knew this side of him i would never leave him. I leave him because of you. You brainwashed me with everything that i could possibly hate him. Why is that so. So that you could let me focused more on Design department and make them the star of the campus for the year. You think i dont know your devil plans that you have been doing behind us Haewon.




 

Dont put words in my mouth .




 

Then dont hide your devil when its clearly you that is in that video. Yulgi doesnt deserve to be in containment. She dont even deserve you as a friend. So before you twist people up. Reflect on yourself first. Im not that that used people who creates trouble and hide from everything.









 

You grab both Asahi and Junghwan's hands to leave the place. Leaving the boys stunned by the truth. Haruto was so confused but decides to leave them and catch up with you. Jihoon sigh and pushed Haewon to Yoshi.








 

Oppa.




 

Dont.. call me that anymore. Im so done with both of you and find him if you need anything. You Yoshi. Be responsible on her. Im so sick of both of you in my sight....




 

Jaehyuk ah lets go....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

《TIME SKIPPED》



 

Really you had to be admitted now.




 

Im sorry my blood pressure are just too troublesome.




 

Nuna you should not have said that.




 

Still. Im sorry i caused too much trouble. Today.




 

You trouble. Are you kidding me.




 

Shut it Ruto. Im hungry.




 

I will get you food. Lucky that Jeongwoo mom shop is nearby. You tagging along Junghwan.




 

Yeah. Im not being a third wheel here.




 

Yah.... thats mean....




 

Well see you soon. We will bring you food.




 

Yeah yeah whatever.






 

The boys left you alone with Asahi. Things get awkward as the incident is still vivid in your mind. Asahi looked at you and smile.







 

You look brave earlier.




 

You look confused earlier.




 

Still Iseul. Im proud of you. You showed your side that no one saw before.




 

I have to step on my own feet you know. I have to speak up on people who put dirt on me. Besides i have eyes everywhere. Of course i know whats wrong with her.




 

So you are saying that being rich and powerful you know evey single things that devil is doing behind me.




 

Thats cool isnt it. I feel like a superhero enduring all the pain.




 

Yeah. My supergirl that is brave. Im sproud of that.




 

Oppa....




 

I know. Im sorry that i made you feel that way before. I should have known you better... in a way that i co-







 

You stop him speaking by just putting your fingers on his lips and smile. He smile back and hold your hands and caresses them lightly.






 

I never see you talk so much. It feels weird.




 

Let me just say something short. Please can I.




 

Go on. Im listening.




 

Well... Knowing the fact that you confess... i want to confess something too.




 

Confession in this hospital.




 

Rather than infront of a fight and cringe after that.




 

Oh right.... okay go on im listening




 

I never once vanished my feelings for you. After knowing what we been through. Im mad that Doyoung let his girlfriend do that to you. But seeing you stepping up makes me feel like i should protect you more. So can we....




 

Get back together... i guess we could do that.






 

He stood up and hugged you. You did the same making him feel assured. He was surprised that he would be back together with you after years. You broke the hug and move to have space for him to sit beside you. He sat beside you and you straight went to cuddle with him.








 

Lets just have a nap. They would be out long then you think.




 

You really doubt your bestfriend more huh.




 

He hates this stuff even without him and Jeongwoo. I wont think i would know that snake attitude.




 

Talking about that i feel bad for Doyoung.




 

Oppa do you think we should console him.




 

When the time is right for us. But would your brother know about us.




 

He will be fine with us. He have been trusting you since the start. Im sure he wont be shock after knowing about this.




 

Well then. Lets get you some nap.




 

Oppa....




 

Hmm...




 

Thank You....for everything....