N.06 [Part Ⅱ]

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 










 

 













 

You need to stop biting those nails nuna.




 

You need to stop being sassy. Oh welcome to The Gallery CEO Song. Its been awhile since we last met




 

Good to see you dear. Well i met your brother few days ago. Im excited to look through this beautiful gallery.




 

Do ask me any question if you have any or just approach someone who wears the Yellow badge and tag we will sure to help you as much as you need.








 

He smile and you bow with respect, making Junghwan do the same thing. After CEO Song is gone you stood up straight and just look at the entrance still hoping that Yoshi would appear any moment.









 

He wont come nuna.




 

Well he has too. He just cant drop that responsibility.




 

Do you even see him here. Not a single body part i would ever see. Besides the others are doing well by helping out. You should be glad that im not leaving you alone.




 

You cant because its Asahi oppa request.




 

Whats with you hating him.




 

You dont have to know. Dont bother asking.




 

Well im waiting for an answer for that.




 

You wont get it. I still dont know how you could just barged in my house. Im still mad for that




 

Perks of breaking up with someone i know. Sad life huh




 

Urgh you are so annoying me. Get away from me.




 

Really running away when im stuck with you. Nuna you need to stop being so panic




 

Whatever im walking around. Keep up with the pace and dont argue with me.












 

You start to leave your place and walk around incase anyone wants to ask questions about the arts and design. Junghwan just sigh and follow you around. For hours and hours its a really a whole day event. The biys dudnt camplain at all but just Junghwan been sticking with you. All you do is greet and answer the guest questions along the way Junghwan did help you out with the arts. While you were heading to the other side you were walking under the huge chandelier. Junghwan felt something is not right. Just then Junghwan saw the chain went lose and before The chandelier drop onto you. He grab your wrist and pulled you to the safe side. The chandelier drop and the crystal smashed into pieces. Lucky enough that theres no people were endangered or injured. You were surprised by the loud crashed and you went straight hugging Junghwan and you were really surprised. Junghwan were shocked too but he stayed calm while calming you down as you start to broke down. Soon after the rest of the boys came to the both of you and were surprised by the scene.













 

Yah what happened. Here.




 

We were walking and i saw the chain went lose. That thing drop and i pulled her away from it. She cried.




 

She is suprised by the thing. Iseul ah are you okay...








 

After hearing the voice. You went to Asahi and hug him tightly.







 

You are fine right Junghwan.




 

Yeah im fine. None of us are injured.




 

Well that thing is huge. How can you even see it.




 

He is still young. He has better eyesight than we do.




 

Oh thats true...




 

Well thanks for being aware for her. She always have fragile moments. Especially when it come to things like this.




 

No worries. Where is Doyoung hyung and Yedam hyung.




 

They are reassuring everyone that the things will be handled in professional way. Heawon and Yulgi is helping them. We are here to check up on you guys.




 

Hyung you should bring her home. She done more than enough for this event.




 

Yeah Asahi. Just bring her home. We can handle this. Dont worry much.




 

Thanks. Lets get you home Iseul...








 

You left the place with Asahi. You stayed silent as you were still shocked by the sudden crash. Junkyu and Junghwan were left alone since they had to inform the management about what happened. While waiting. Junghwan was looking at the broken chain onn the floor. His mind was really focused on what just happened. While Junkyu is busy texting Jihoon of what just happened.






 

Hyung, dont you think this is like somehow a sabotage.




 

What do you mean.




 

Like when we were doing recee this thing is super right and safe. I dont remember any screws or chains that was loose.




 

You really think that someone change the stuff a day before this event.




 

I feel like it. Becauee its your department that came here the day before.




 

Right.....




 

Well I will just talk through the security. Who knows we get infos along the way.




 

I will tell the management about that. Along the way do you suspect someone. Or like feel like someone is doing this behind us.




 

Well i'm not going that far. See you soon. Oh and tell Jihoon hyung and Hyunsuk hyung to explain about Yoshi hyung presence there and not here to all the management. That includes Iseul nuna. She doesnt deserve any of this pain or endangerments




 

O....kay......









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

What the hell is wrong with you



 

Hyung are you that insane to just drop everything




 

Hyung you are really crazy i can't imagine how mad the management is.




 

Guys let him explain. Im sure he has his own reason.




 

Reason because he wants to avoid Iseul so much.




 

More like he just didnt want to take huge responsibility




 

I vote for both.




 

I copied that Mashiho hyung





 

Seriously, Yoshi hyung. Leaving them like that and you are our department representitive. What makes you change your mind till you leave that event. Are you insane.




 

I have my own reasons and I already told Jinwoo hyung.




 

You told him but not the rest hyung. What would they think if you didnt even get anything told to them.




 

I will when i get to meet them. Why are you guys so concerned when im the one who has to face this punisment.




 

Hyung. How many times have I said to you.




 

I know. If i go crazy i cant hurt Iseul in any way. Fine im sorry but i have my own reasons for this




 

Is it just me or i feel like its always drama in Design department.




 

Its always in the design department Jeongwoo




 

Hyung still you are making Iseul have panic and worried moments that will sure stressed her out. Why cant you just do a decent job and not get crazy even if you got rejected. Please hyung when will you act like your age.




 

Jihoon hyung why are you so silent.




 

Yah something happened at the gallery




 

WHAT. SOMETHING HAPPENED. IS ISEUL OKAY.




 

She is fine. Asahi took her home. She seems surprised.




 

What really happened Jihoon.




 

Junghwan was with her. He saw the chains start to loose and he pulled her away before the chandelier crashed. Junkyu is handling it to the management.




 

Well as long as no one is injured we are fine.





 

Yeah.... Jeongwoo and Haruto. Iseul might need you guys with her now. Just go. We can handle this.




 

Really its the last slot we can stay longer.





 

Your bestfriend needs you guys more than this. Now go. Dont worry about us.




 

Sure hyung. Yah Jeongwoo kaja. Yoshi hyung. I'm disappointed about you.





 

They left. The room just went silent as they were surprised and worried about the incident that they just heard. Jihoon looks at Yoshi and just sigh.







 

Jihoon ah....




 

No.... just dont talk anymore... All I want is you to write down what you have done wrong and you owe Iseul a huge apology. I'm disappointed in everything and you go and resolve your own solutions. Jaehyuk lets go. We still have our last slot to finish up on




 

Sure hyung...





 

Well we are heading there too...




 

Sorry man.. I would help you out if we are close but that situation... Its all on you....