N.05

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 















 

 




 

《A WEEK LATER》







 

It's been a week and the boys are starting to make some progress working together. Even if you are not around them there are still some conflicts that happen silently. As Jihoon Jaehyuk and Haruto were waiting for Hyunsuk, Mashiho and Jeongwoo. They were trying to figure out which design stuff they made to coplement the art work after they got to know which art pieces they got. So they are just hanging around the area till the rest have arrive















 

Well this is a few of the arts that we brought for you guys.




 

You guys used the rejections.




 

Its not rejections. Its part of our not premiered ones.




 

Rejected ones.




 

I said it's not. Why can't you just accept that fact




 

Guys, let's not do this. I'm tired to argue




 

It's not the time to start the fire guys.




 

They started it




 

Jaehyuk enough. So what's your main art that you want them to see.




 

The one that Jeongwoo is holding.




 

Inspired by the cherry blossom. Petals falls with pure memories that never fall harder than the swift of the petals.




 

Its from Asahi isnt it.




 

Most of the art is from him. Talking about that art where it has deeper meaning. I'm guessing that flowy piece could fit well with the main.




 

Well that's the main piece.





 

Hyung i thought the one where Junkyu hyung did is the main one




 

It was changed at the last minute. The one that Doyoung made is closer to what they made for the main.




 

I guess the main thing is settled.




 

I never thought working like this is easier.




 

We still have many to settled. This is just placement. We still need to go through more approval before the actual event.




 

Which is why the rest went to reccee.




 

You can say that. Now let's just follow the flow. We will see what suits what. If not, the design team can make changes. We dont want to trouble you guys much.




 

Then let's go from there.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

This place is huge.




 

Bigger than i expected. It seems like this is a big game for us




 

More like we have to be on the same page to express both designs and arts




 

I'm glad he is my guy.




 

Be proud that Yedam is different from my guy. Welcome boys.




 

What are you girls doing here. I thought Iseul suppose to brief us here.




 

Its just a reccee for you all. Geez.




 

Girl tone that down please.




 

Oh. Sorry. Well we are here because Jinwoo oppa told us to cover for Iseul today.




 

Here is the booklet that you both need. Also Iseul got say th-




 

Iseul is sick isnt she. Sore throat, flu and supposedly feels like dying because her brother told her to just take a rest. Is that it.




 

Wow.... how can he....




 

Babe they have history before. Of course he knows every single thing. So hyung does this place makes you have a big picture




 

Possibly. We could start on a plan to where the main, concept and theme of everything.




 

We could also do jotting down some notes of theres changes




 

Straight to the point. Our design is based on your placements of art pieces. Lets get it done and over it. I have no time to waste on this.




 

More like you are frustrated on why i know more than you do.




 

Whats your point Asahi.




 

Whats your attitude to this then

 



 

Im not gonna waste my time on you.




 

Fine with me then. Next week is my team department placement. From there you just see what fits your design




 

Wait you arent setting the same date for placement




 

I would if this guy stop being ty




 

More like you have to set those emotions aside and know difference of work and personal.




 

You know Haewon im gonna look around. Im not wasting my time with this guy.




 

Hyung. Yoshi hyung. Aish jinjja.




 

Well lets just look around. You Asahi better not make any more stern statement. Come on babe lets go.




 

Well see you guys soon. Junkyu hyung lets go.




 

Oh yeah. See ya.







 

Junkyu, Doyoung, Yoshi and Haewon left. Yedam just sighs and walks away with Yulgi as he knows that Asahi needs his time alone. Junghwan on the other hand was just hoping that he could leave early. However he knows that Asahi was really frustrated that he could just destroy something. Junghwan smirks and looks at Asahi with a smile.








 

What Junghwan. What is in your brain.




 

Want to follow me




 

We need to look around for placement. We have no time to play around.




 

Hyung im sure you been here before so why bother look around when you kniw what and where to put all the things




 

You got to dig up till there dont you.




 

So want to follow me or not.




 

After I assign things to Yedam. Then I will follow you.




 

Well that goes well with me.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

《MANY HOURS LATER》








 

You were at your house since you fell sick and you hurt your right arm. So instead of going to the campus or to where the boys are. You stayed at home with your pet iguana. As you were just sitting on a stool while pressing one of the piano keys. You didnt realize that there was a knock till you heard your door squeaking open. You turn around and see Junghwan and Asahi walking inside.











 

I never thought your house is this nice.




 

What are you gu-




 

He brought me here. I know nothing.




 

Nuna, where is your reptile. I want to meet him





 

There at the branch. Junghwan can you excused us for a sec.




 

Sure. Im just gonna look at your pet.




 

Feed him. He is supposed to eat at this timing. Just dont break anything.




 

Roger.









 

You left Junghwan alone in your living room. Grabbing Asahi's hands and bringing him to the Study room which is nearby. After both of you are in. You let go and look at him who is closing the door while giving you his straight face.








 

Why did you let him in.




 

Why did you put your key lock as our break up date




 

Why would that even be a matter to you.




 

You know that Junghwan knows everything and you blame it on me.




 

I didnt even say that. I asked why did you bring him in.




 

Look like i said. I was dragged here without knowing anything. I didnt know that he knows your key lock number. So put blame on him.




 

I.... You... URGHH




 

Iseul. We are here because Junghwan has something to talk to you. If you dont want me here than its fine. I will leave.








 

It was a moment of silence where you just look at him not knowing what to reply. He smiled and turned around, before he could turn the door knob. You held his hands and stop him from going while slowly approaching him. Looking down knowing that you are wrong to rant at him since you are still recovering also you just feel flustered due to them appearing out of nowhere. Asahi smile and turn to face you.
















 

Just stay. I need help wuth reaching stuff and i dont want Jeongwoo or Haruto or even my brother worried if i injured myself. Please.




 

Sure i supposed i could help. Stop crying you arent at fault.




 

But you... me... us....




 

You are such a cry baby. Now lets go out before Junghwan kills your pet.




 

You are so mean. SO JUNGHWAN DONT OVER FEED HIM.