N.07

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 










 

 











 

So all of you knows what are the reasons here .




 

Yes sir...




 

And you know that by doing that stupid damaged it affects everything am i right n




 

Yes sir.




 

Then explain yourself, why you do that to your own team .




 

I'm sorry for my bad behaviour and selfish attitude which lets the whole team down and I'm sorry that i make the team be more responsible than i do.




 

Adding on. This guy here put his personal issues and emotions which leads his responsibility to trash. That, is clearly why i dont accept his actions and letting every single one of you here to know why trashy attitude is really not acceptable .




 

Sorry sir...




 

You dont owe me that sorry. You owe my sister an apology. She expect so much and this is what she recieve .




 

Im....




 

Stop saying sorry when you know that you have not done your job well. You should have known how fragile Iseul is and also accept the fact that rejections are just a small matter. Stop expecting more when you know that her answer is no. Is that understood everyone .




 

Yes sir....




 

Junkyu, I need a word with you. The rest dismissed .







 

Junkyu stayed and the rest of the boys left the room. The boys tried their best to comfort Yoshi while Junkyu was confused about what was happening. Your brother told him to take a seat and waited a few minutes before Junghwan showed up.











 

Oh why are you here.




 

He called me here. I dont know what is happening.




 

Finally. Well both of you are here because I want to talk about the incident .




 

Well I thought we told the management everything.




 

You guys did but my management found something else .




 

Heol...




 

I never thought you guys will go indepth




 

Well according to the CCTV a few days before the actual event. What I saw is that the arts teams were last to leave. Is that true .




 

Yeah...




 

But minutes later there's someone walk in back with fully dressed up that the cctv can't catch the visuals but one thing for sure that Jacket is belong to the campus .




 

I swear all of us are wearing hoodies that day. None of us wears jackets or even wears a cap. Only Asahi hyung was wearing a beanie. After that we went to eat. There's proof that none of us left the group after settling things.





 

So you're saying that it's not from the art department.




 

It is not Junkyu .




 

Oh.... wait.... WHAT.




 

That person is wearing the Design department Jacket and I'm sure that you guys arent around that day because you are helping the campuss site .




 

Wow i'm shocked.




 

Now all i ask is aside from your department. Who has the jacket...







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Yah Asahi what is wrong with you....




 

Nothing... how is Iseul Jeongwoo




 

She is fine. Just got a text that she ate porridge today. Hyung, can i ask you something.




 

What is it Jeongwoo.




 

Do you still have any feelings for Iseul.




 

Yah what stupid question you ask. Of course he still cares for Iseul. Its the matter of fact that he is trying his best to get Iseul back.




 

You guys are so full of nonsense




 

Says the one who always have fangirls everywhere.




 

They are my fans for a reason. Where is Yedam.





 

He tried to call Yulgi since the morning but she never answered so he went to find her.




 

That is loyal. Wow.




 

Hyung hyung hyung.




 

Talking about the devil. Where have you been.




 

Yeah man. Where the heck have you been.




 

Hyung..... Yulgi.....




 

Whats wrong with Yulgi. Yah why are you so pale.




 

Hyung.... Yulgi have been called for investigation.




 

SHE WHAT.....




 

Hyung.... i dont know what to do. The first thing i see was Police car outside her house and like she was being dragged by the police and like she cried and.....




 

Yah yah yah. Dont pulled a joke on me. This is a lie right. This is a total lie right.




 

Hyung Yedam wont be this panic and pale if he is lying.




 

Hyungs.....




 

Yah So Junghwan tell me what is going to happen to my cousin.




 

Wow it escalated so fast.




 

TELL ME WHATS GONNA HAPPENED TO HER




 

Okay okay calm down... Both Yulgi nuna and Haewon nuna were called in for investigation of the sabotage of the event.




 

Sabotage... heol....




 

Yes and each and every one of us will be called in for inspection. Including us being halt with all activities due to the sabotage.




 

All of us. So what we cant be here in this department.




 

Not all of us. Only Asahi hyung will be excluded from the halt of the activities.




 

Why do I have to be excluded.




 

Well easy to say you arent in much involvement since Jinwoo hyung knows every single thing you do. Besides you were with Iseul nuna most of the time.




 

When will we be called in.




 

After the management sort out with Yulgi nuna and Haewon nuna. Dont worry Yedam hyung its going to be okay.




 

Is that why Jinwoo hyung called you.




 

We have a talk about the incident. Also he found something. Which is confidential. Im here just to pass message to you.




 

What a dang day.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

~ Really Ruto. You gotta be kidding me.

 

~ yeah everyone is affected. So i'm here like its all the hyungs fault

 

~ you know that they arent the only one right

 

~ still how can he do that just because of his ego. Is it not selfish enough for him

 

~ people have reasons Haruto.

 

~ and you tell me why you made him like that

 

~ have i not told you already.

 

~ i need more indepth answer

 

~ fine. I only see him as my friend. Not kore than that. With his force im going to have pressure and anxiety if he keep reapeating his actions Ruto.

 

~ Is that why he went crazy.

 

~ i dont know. I guess im the fire starter of everything huh.

 

~ you can say that. Hold up Junkyu hyung just came back. dont hang up.

 

~ alright alright.






 

You keep your phone on speaker as the call is still running. In the background noise you could hear all the shouting. You could clearly hear how loud and panicked Doyoung is. You look at your phone and saw Asahi text you.





 

Are you busy. Can we meet?








 

You were confused by everything till you heard Haruto shouting through the phone.







 

~ YAH YAH YAH

 

~ Haruto calm your down will you.

 

~ ANI..... Have you heard about Yulgi nuna and Haewon nuna.

 

~ all are being investigated. I know.

 

~ oh.... WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW.

 

~ Ruto... I'm Kim Jinwoo's sister for a reason. Ofcourse i got messages from his secretary

 

~ oh.... well i got to go. The whole department is going crazy

 

~ yah stay safe and ask the boys to stay calm. Its not something worse at all.

 

~ yeah.. see you soon then. Ask Jeongwoo not to be a jerk and not call you when he needs to.

 

~ okay okay. Bye.







 

You hang up and sigh as you still have not reply Asahi at all. You ignore your phone gor a while and go for a quick wash up as you feel really uneasy after having the porridge. It didnt take you long enough to wash up. Afterwards you were playing with your pet. You got bored as there's nothing to do and all your brother said is to just rest at home. Just then you heard a knock. You quickly put your pet back to his own cage and went to the main door. Opening it to reveal Asahi looking at you. You didnt expext him to come over or something. He went in and you close the door while still in silent. He turn around and pulled you near to him. He placed his palm on your forhead and sighed in relieved










 

What are you trying to do.




 

Im glad you dont have fever at this timing




 

What are you trying to do man. Appear without any notice.




 

I text you and you didnt reply. And i thought you were dead.




 

Wow what a remark.




 

Well if you arent dead then have this. Im leaving.




 

Have what....




 

Fried chicken. Half flavoured, half original. Just like how you would order.




 

Wow.... thanks.




 

Eat well Im leaving.




 

Wait oppa atleast have some with me. I cant finish this alone. So stay for a meal.




 

Oh... sure..... Iseul ah....




 

If you are asking about the incident. Im fine and i know what is happening. Now lets have a good meal. Thanks for the chicken.








 

You were about to grab the bag of fried chiccken that Asahi bougth but instead. He pulled you in his arms and hugged you. You were shocked at first but after you felt his breath on your neck you just hug him back while patting his back.









 

You are worried arent ya.




 

Well things been much a hetic. A hug is all i need.




 

Oppa...




 

Hmm....




 

I said this once but i will said it again. As long as you are still breathing. I will be fine. Also you dont have to cover those worries. I saw more than i know.








 

He release the hug but his hands are still around your waist. Looking at you who is smiling knowing how he is always worried about you








 

Its just doesnt make any sense for him to make you feel like that way Iseul.





 

You are cute you know that. Even if we broken up you still look the same. Act the same. Sound the same. Because you are Asahi.




 

Iseul....




 

Listen. No matter what way i faced. I know that you will always be there for me. Which I'm thankful for. Also, I forgive you. Now you have to worry more on your side because you have many things coming through.




 

I know that....




 

Now can we put those down emotions aside and eat this meal like we used to. Im hungry and my brother only feed me porridge. It makes me feel yucky.




 

Alright.... i will help you set up the table.




 

Thats the way. Come on.