N.20 [Part I]

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 






 

 











 

Wow your progression is so fast. You might even stay here a lot lesser




 

Praying that i will be healthy soon is what i have been doing.




 

Well good for you then. You will just need some theraphy and I will see how your progress is. Also eat well. You dont have to eat hospital food as often.




 

So i can ask people to bring food for now




 

Yes you may. More on the soup side because you are still on medications. Other than that, I hope you get well sooner.




 

Thanks doctor Koo. I will ask my brother's secretary to settle the paperwork.




 

Dont have to. Your boyfriend have done it ages ago. Will see you till the next check up.







 

You just nod and see Asahi and Junghwan walking in the room. You smile and open uo your hands to hug Junghwan since he has been busy. Junghwan smiles and runs to hug you whild Asahi just gives his death stare. It's been awhile since you would have fun teasing him. After the hug you let Junghwan sit next to you while Asahi brought some food and set it on the table.








 

Nuna. Jeongwoo hyung said if you are out he is going to bring you to his mom and let her take good care of you.




 

Yah does he think i'm a joke to him or something.




 

Oppa dont scold him. He is just a messanger.




 

Whatever. Here Yulgi cooked some rice cake soup and some side dish that her mom gave




 

How sweet of her. Oppa can we eat this later.




 

Babe you have to eat its your lunch time.




 

Nuna its better to eat now than later.




 

Urgh fine. But can i go somewhere later.




 

You know that you cant go out right.




 

Not out of this hospital. Somewhere in this hospital. So can i.




 

Fine. After you finish every bowl of this. Junghwan has to bring this back home since he is taking care of the house today




 

Ahhh. You are babysitting my pet the whole time. But what about Yulgi.




 

She is moving in with Yedam. They finally found a house and they are like moving their sfuff little by little.




 

Nuna can i move in to your house. Hyunsuk hyung is getting louder and louder i cant even focus on my online stuff.




 

No you cant because you have to live independant. Just imagine you having your own girlfriend. This guy even have to pay the rent because my brother didnt let him stay for free.




 

Im telling you. Its not worth to stay in one bedroom. Get a partner and pay half the value. Thats much more save cost.




 

Yah at least i didnt have to let you pay the utilities bills. You really have to go that far.




 

Babe you need to think. He is from a rich family. I still dont even know why he plans to stay in that crazy dorm.




 

Nuna please. Let me stay with you. I promise to clean your pet, wash dishes. OH AND EVEN DO HOUSE CHORES. Nuna please.




 

Babe please answer him if you dont want to be annoyed in the future.




 

Fine fine you can move in once Yulgi is out. But promise me not to date anyone that doesnt suits our style. I aint gonna let you bring a girl who is like a snake.




 

Aye nuna, hyung, i will let you both interview my future girlfriend if i ever have one. Thanks nuna you are the best.




 

Oppa. Just think of him as your brother. Besides we need a housekeeper too.




 

Heol... im getting new brother every single time. Come on im gonna feed you. Junghwan get your own food. Im not gonna babysit you every single time.




 

Ah. I heard that theres a good vending machine here. I will be right back.




 

There he goes leaving his part of the food.




 

Leave him be oppa. Besides im hungry. The hospital food is really killing my vibe.




 

Really... so what the doctor said to you.




 

Theraphy, recovery, eat more healthy food and from there he will see how things goes.




 

Im glad you agreed the treatment. So that i can live with you much longer.




 

And you pushing me so that you can sit right beside me.




 

I miss you. Dont mind me. Side dish first then the soup.




 

I love it that you know my style... Oppa, later on i want to meet Haewon and Yoshi.




 

Babe....




 

I know. But i feel like while they are still here. I want to at least have a good closure with them. Thats what i want. You see oppa, Haewon needs someone. She feels guilty after realizing how cruel her reality is than what she had expected. Its a pity to feel like that but i havw this feelings where she will be happy with Yoshi once she saw Yoshi sincerity.




 

So you are saying that you are forgiving both of them. You sure of your wish babe.




 

Oppa. My wish is to get married with you. My hopes it to have closure once all of us have go back to campus you mister better be prepared ro get those handa on painting again.





 

Well babe if i can propose to you now i would be happy. But i havenot prepare the things yet.




 

Its okay. As long as im here still with you. Im fine.




 

Im happy to hear that. Now eat i dont want you to die of hunger.




 

Ahjussi you said you are gonna feed me. Also if im dead you are gonna die with hatred. Aish jinjja.




 

Okay fine im sorry now lets eat.