N.14

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 











 

 










 

Girl you've got to not be like Asahi hyung man.




 

I'm a sloth and I admit that. But i'm not like my guy so give me a break man.




 

What a nice date you bring me to.




 

Well, I have a goal, okay.




 

And whats is that goal. Making kids in the future.




 

Yah. My goal is to be healthy. Im taking a break and sacrifice my day for you because i have to go for treatment.




 

Wait you are telling me you are sick.




 

I have always been Doyoung. Its just that no one knows because they never ask me.




 

Which is why Haruto and Jeongwoo always stick by your side.




 

Thats the case. Well its nice to spend time with you. What about second date. Where i make sure you found someone that is loyal to you.




 

I dont need one. I have my friends and its enough.




 

Yah. I dont want you to be my childrens solo uncle. Atleast have someone. Im worried about you.




 

I will be fine. Dont worry




 

Whatever you say mister. Whatever you say.




 

Yah dont look behind you.




 

What do you me-




 

Iseul can we talk.




 

Oh thats why. Doyoung ah should we go. We still have so many stuff to do together.




 

Iseul please i need to talk to you.





 

You turn to face him and just gave him a silent as you really didnt want to waste any of your time. You could have just walk away but its too dramatic and harsh in a way. Doyoung chuckled and nudge your arm as he signal you to not give your worst attitude.










 

You have a minute to talk and dont even have hopes of her forgiving you.




 

Iseul ah. I know that im wrong. Im sorry that i make you feel that way but please.... i dont want to lose our friendship. Im really sorry about everything. Please Iseul.




 

Doyoung ah im done. Lets go...







 

You stood up and start to walk away leaving Yoshi alone dumbfounded. Doyoung chuckled and took out the keys that leads to Haewon house. He threw it at Yoshi and stood up.









 

Next time dont use jealousy for revenge. Its priceless. Oh and keep that i dont need any dirty keys with me. Happy fathers day to you





 

YAH KIM DOYOUNG GET YOUR HERE OR YOU ARE GONNA PAY EVERYTHING LATER.




 

See you never









 

Doyoung walk away to catch up with you. Yoshi felt frustrated and slam his hands on the table. He never knew that you were so hurt by the incident and he even lost hope when you didnt reply to him. Little did he not know that theres someone is looking from far.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You sure you are fine babe.




 

I am. Thanks to my overprotective cousin here.




 

Well im sorry that im not there when it happened





 

Babe i said im fine. I will be here for just a few days. It will be fine.





 

Well someone looks fine today.




 

Doctor Kim. You are early for a checkup.




 

I'm not here for a checkup. I'm here to see Asahi.




 

Me, you want to see me.




 

Yeah. Just a few questions just that. Yedam makes sure she stays in that bed for today. She needs rest for tomorrow's check up.




 

Sure thing.




 

Asahi let's have a talk.







 

Asahi just nods and follows Doctor Kim leaving. After both of them went to the doctor's office. Asahi sits down opposite Doctor Kim and sigh as he knows that it is confirmed that he will talk about Iseul.









 

I see that you have been with my cousin lately.




 

Heol.... how do you know about it.




 

She is my friends patiens and also her brother is a good friend of mine. Its nothing much on this family generations.




 

Is this about Iseul... if its about her she agreed to take a break. What else is she suppose to do




 

She needs treatment. Her illness is getting worse and if she didnt get it done by this weekend. We might need to inform her brother about this




 

She is sick. No you cant be serious right.




 

Asahi. Its the best for you to know this because i know you can make her do it. Doctor Koo have been warning her to not be stressed this year but after knowingwhat cames from her brother. Im sure that you understand why she keep having herself fainted and admitted to the hospital. Sp please. Do me a favour.




 

You want me to talk to Iseul about this.




 

Can you do it




 

I cant. She is too fragile lately and she didnt even talk about her health to me.




 

Asahi. Do you love her.




 

Of course I love her. All I want is to see her happy.




 

And you suffer with what you know about her. Are you sure about that.




 

Hyung....




 

She needs to got that done. She only have a week left. Till Doctor Koo call her in. So please. Do me that favour. She will have more years to survive. Will you do it for me.