N.13

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 











 

 












 

What do you mean that i'm no longer available to be in here.




 

Not only you why am i affected when he is the one who tried to kill Iseul.




 

Dont put your words on me when you yourself agree to it.




 

Can you stop saying that




 

Enough. The both of you. You guys should be thankful that the campus is not giloing to sue you of your wrong doings. Even if it so. They arent gonna press charge because we know that you guys have much more responsible things to do. Now all i want is both of you pack up your stuff in the locker and get out. The moment i heard problems from both of you. I wont hesitate to press charge. Now leave .




 

But hyung.




 

I said leave .




 

Fine. Come on we dont have time for this








 

Theemy left the room making Yoshi really frustrated. While he knows that he can't do much. Since Haewon has been giving him a hard time. He just feel like leaving everything behind. Just then both of them saw you and Junghwan walking towards them. Haewon were about to rage but Yoshi just kept her close to him and walk away. You didnt bother much since you dont want another drama. Junghwan were chuckling as Yoshi and Haewon were walking away.











 

They are funny.




 

You are cute.




 

Aye i know that. So nuna. Whats your plan




 

Do you think retirement is good.




 

Nuna dont lie to me. Dont leave us. Im not gonna do well if you arent around.




 

Yah you will do fine. My brother will take over me for the next few months.




 

NUNA ARE YOU SICK. ARE YOU G@*#^&@




 

Shut those mouth man. I dont want anyone to hear. AND IM NOT dying. Chill your down.




 

Oh... SO YOU ARE STILL oh okay okay im sorry




 

Glad you know. Now can we at least go




 

Oh yeah. Wait nuna we are still grabbing lunch with the others right





 

Yes we are come on we have to get the materials for the boys.




 

Geez i still wonder how Asahi hyung handles you




 

For me to know for you to find out. Come on we have to get this done and over with

 



 

Fine fine. Im hungry.




 

JUNGHWAN.




 

Okay okay chill






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Hey, what's up.




 

I bet you have been busy with Iseul lately.




 

Well she needs moral support. Plus you have been happier than before.




 

Its because im happy for Iseul. And myself because Yedam is bringing me to a date.




 

A date. How nice. Well just saying Iseul might want to bring you somewhere this weekend.




 

Really. Must be a surprise. Oh Oppa its been so long.




 

Yah dont you know how much i miss your diva. What have you been doing.




 

Well both of us got bored and we decide to get lunch here while Iseul is busy with Junghwan.




 

Since when both of you got closer.





 

He is like a brother to me. The mean one since he always steals Iseul from me. They seems to get clingy lately.




 

Asahi. Clingy. Thats new.





 

You cousins are funny. So you are here because you have news for us didnt you.




 

Yeah. Well im here because of Ha-





 

Yah YULGI. YOU LITTLE RAT.






 

All they saw is Haewon splashing her drinks to Yulgi making her all wet. Hyunsuk quickly pushed Haewon away and checked on Yulgi if she is fine. As what he knows Yulgi cant get milk on her skin since she is allergic to Dairy itself. Even if a droplets on her skin. She would get spots and rashes. Hyunsuk quickly took out his outer wear and wrap it around Yulgi. Asahi on the other side were calling police as Haewon is raging our of nowhere while Yoshi is not even around. The police came and pulled Haewon away from the place. All the crowds were confused by the sudden scene and just ignorr what had just happened till someone came to them.








 

Oh my gawd Hyunsuk ah. i'm so sorry. Yulgi ah are you okay.




 

Better than getting a slap....




 

Nuna is there someplace where Yulgi can get some clean up. Oh... and maybe spare some clothes.....




 

Yah let me bring her up to my house. I will get my workers to clean this mess.





 

Thank you Hayi nuna.




 

Come Yulgi. Lets get you change before you get sick

 








 

She brings Yulgi out and both boys sigh. Just then an offcer came to them and ask them few questions before leaving. Asahi was glad he called the police since he dont want any big drama. Hyunsuk on the other hand were so worried that he starts to feel restless.









 

Hyung. Yulgi will be fine. Besides she is just upstairs. You can go visit her. I need to go somewhere.




 

Can you tell Yedam about this. I didnt want him to panic and i dont know how to respond to his naggings.




 

I will inform him. Go by the back alley. The stairs to Hayi nuna house are there.





 

Alright. Thanks Asahi.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So you get all of this because you are leaving us.




 

How many times do i have to explain. I'm not leaving anyone of you. Im taking a break.




 

Nuna. His taking a break means leaving.




 

Like I said , I'm not leaving. Oh my gawd.




 

Still two weeks is not that long. But a few months. How is your brother gonna understand our work.




 

Just tell what you always tell me to him. Dont worry its gonna be easy since he is a little linient for now. Also he have been stressed up on deciding the fact that he lost a member of Design department.




 

Does everyone knows about this.




 

You guys. Asahi... Junkyu.... Mashiho..... and.....




 

Not all of us knows about this.




 

Nope. I guess by telling the rest will be like tiring so you guys tell the whole wtory to them.




 

Wow. Must be nice.




 

Yedam ah you look pissed.




 

Haewon caused a scene, making Yulgi need to be admitted to the hospital. It must be her allergies. Hyung dont you ever gonna talk to your cousin.




 

She is crazy and I even recommended her to a mental hospital. Besides, Yoshi was supposed to be responsible for that. Not me.




 

But Asahi hyung said that he isnt around when Haewon is causing trouble.




 

Then its her own problem then.




 

Oppa, have you ever known that she is pregnant.




 

SHE IS WHAT.




 

Heol....




 

No.... i mean like one day when i was doing some groceries shopping with Asahi oppa. I saw her with Yoshi. They seems to be happy and mad at the ame time. Also she is wearing thin clothes so i saw her bump. I dont wanna assume but she looks like one.




 

Doyoung ah.....




 

Its not mine. I didnt even do it to her. Not even once just because she is not ready bla bla bla. Thats is not my problem. I dont care about her anymore.




 

Bold but it is true since he is always with Haruto.




 

But still hyung. Is this why she became crazy. Like....




 

Holy . It is true then. Yah my theories is true




 

What do you mean.





 

Basically. Its been like months since it happened also like.... before I rejected him. He is always with Haewon. Since her complaint is like Doyoung didnt give her much attention than before. So dont you think.




 

Woah..... 4 months before that is the day your brother rejected our first project.




 

Dang then it is right Doyoung ah. Im sorry for you. Want me to set up for a date.





 

Nah its fine. Im doing all good by myself




 

I will take no as a yes. You and me lets have a date. Im taking no as a yes. Yes as a yes.




 

Did you just ask me to go on a date without your boyfriend knowing.




 

He will understand and you need a break mister. So dont runaway from me.




 

Wow free dates from you. Is that why Jaehyuk has been asking you through text.




 

Yeah. Well its for everyone to know that im always here for them. So you tomorrow 2 in the afternoon. I will pick you up.




 

Fine. I will have a date with you.




 

Thats nice




 

You're sure this is fine without Asahi hyung knowing about this.




 

Yeah. I got once told him if I was ever gonna leave him in someone else's hands who would it be. Guess who he chose.




 

Either Haruto or Doyoung.




 

Definitely not Junkyu.




 

Well Hyunsuk hyung is reliable.




 

Yah yah yah. He chose me beacause im loyal.




 

Wow, the man himself. I love the pride.




 

He chose Doyoung. Heol....




 

Well yeah.... okay so tomorrow all of you dont need to go to the campus. Its your off day till next week. Yedam oppa want a ride to the Hospital. I'm sure Doctor Koo is handling Yulgi.




 

Sure. Free rides are fine.




 

What about us.




 

Come along if you want. If not, send this child back to his home. Have a talk or something. I am really hungry so let's eat.




 

Thanks for the food Iseul.