N.09

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 










 

 












 

Doyoung ah. You should eat.




 

Im fine guys. Just let me settle with this design that Iseul wants me to do.




 

Yah you have been on that work for more than a week already. How many modifications you need to do when every idea is perfect.




 

I said I will be fine. Dont worry about me. I'm thankful that we can work in this room for temporary case.




 

Well only for you and Jihoon hyung. We are still on halt.




 

Yeah... You sure you dont want anything. Not even a snack.




 

Im good hyungs. Thanks anyways...




 

Well if you said that. We will leave....




 

KIM DOYOUNG THERE YOU ARE.




 

Oh Iseul ah...




 

Oh you guys are here too.




 

Did you just recover from something.




 

Oh yeah. I was but im fine now. Healthy and i bought all of us food. Are you guys joining.




 

Nah... we cant stay for long even.




 

Thanks Iseul ah. We will meet soon. Next dessert my treat.




 

Assa. I will see you. Bye guys.




 

Bye Iseul. Yah Doyoung. Call us if you need inspiration. We will be there.




 

Thanks....








 

The boys left. You smile and took all the papers away and put the food on the table. Doyoung just stare at you without any emotions and you just plate all the food. Afterwards you pass Doyoung a pair of chopstick and took one beef slice and feed him.








 

Now chew the food. Dont you dare spit that out.




 

You know that im not hungry.




 

Well im hungry and i know Yedam oppa is still mad at you. You are mad at both idiots. Jihoon oppa is like a zombie which i dont know why he is there.




 

Oh... Jihoon hyung doesnt want to be bothered. He has been like that since you gave us stuff to do.




 

Thanks for the distraction Iseul ah.




 

You are alive. Finally join us. I bought enough for us.




 

Im full.




 

Full of sadness now come here before i throw food at you.




 

Yah.... its not good to throw food at people. How can you even control people just by words.




 

Because i know and understand what they feel. Here tell me if its nice.




 

Omm- oh this is nice.




 

Great. Im so happy thay my cooking works.




 

You made this and not buy this.




 

Ofcourse. With the help of Mashiho oppa and Hyunsuk oppa. Be thankful that they still care for you guys.




 

Thanks Iseul ah... i... we... i mean we dont know what will happened to us if you didnt distract us.




 

You are welcome. Just move on. Im sure things will be fine.




 

What is your brother planning to do to them.




 

Expelled. Kicked them out of the department. Sue them. Press charges. Give them detentions. I guess I dont know.




 

Im sorry for everything.




 

We are sorry for everything.




 

Dont be. Im the one who should be sorry. You guys face the unexpected thing. Suddenly all the truth came out. You face broke up phase. While Jihoon oppa face betrayal in the team and also from his own cousin. I was slapped by that snake and she called me a . So no one is at fault okay. Its just them being crazy over a stupid rejections. Did even think that this will come any sooner.




 

Yah breathe. Your face are so red. Yet you just recover from your lastweek sickness.




 

Yeah... chill man we undertsand

 



 

I just had to get that out. Im really sorry for everything.




 

Its okay its fine. Now atleast we can have time on work. We are more thankful than never.




 

Yeah. Still thanks for the food too. I have been craving for home cook.




 

Thank gawd. I feel so good.




 

Nuna how mean are you to left us out on food




 

Oh Junghwan ah Yedam oppa.





 

Hey guys...





 

Hyung im....




 

No its fine. Its not your fault. Dont have to be sorry. You did what you could. Im fine.




 

What he is saying that he understand your statement and staying civil with you.




 

Oh... okay...




 

Well we still have alot for both of you. Sit down and eat. I have news for all of you




 

What news you are talking about




 

Well since all of you are busy. After you guys sent your draft. I will collate some ideas and would want all of you to collaborate.




 

Wow thats gonna be interesting.




 

Wait just us and not the rest.




 

Yeah. Just us. The rest are still on halt so they wont have much work. Dont worry i will help each and everyone of you.




 

Nuna are you sure you want to continue with this. I mean its still not long after the recent incident.




 

Yeah. Because only the four of you knows whats happening here. Whats in this room cant be thrown out. Its a private gallery show. So we dont need much people to work on.




 

Well atleast we have two side each. We can work this out without distractions.




 

This work is the only distractions you guys should focus on. So are all of you in this.




 

Yeah... im in this.




 

Same goes to us. We are in this.




 

Majority wins am i right.




 

Okay nice i will hand in the agreements by nextweek after my brother sign the papers. Thanks guys.




 

We should be thanking you for everything.




 

Aye dont get me blush on that.




 

Well i heard another news about you.




 

Huh what news.




 

We all heard that you and Asahi are back together.




 

Oh... that two darn bestfriend ae gonna get from me. Well we are. After taking some considerations. Its not wrong to try again. Like my feelings for him are never once gone thats for sure.




 

Congrats to you Iseul.




 

Congrats girl. Sorry we didnt buy anything.




 

No its fine. You guys agreeing to this project is already my present.




 

Nuna shouldnt you be ready to go somewhere.




 

Wait is it time now.




 

Well you have an hour left i guess.




 

Oh my i have to meet my brother. Thanks Junghwan ah. You guys better eat all of this. I dont want any leftover. I guess i see you guys tomorrow. Also Yedam oppa you have to come for dinner tomorrow.




 

Okay.....




 

Nuna you are not gonna leave.




 

Geez im leaving. Bye guys. Have fun.