N.11

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 










 

 










 

So you are saying that i have to take a break from everything




 

Yes Kim Iseul. You need to rest those sickness and recover from the previous pain that you keep getting.




 

That doesnt make any sense. I mean i followed eveything. Including medication. How am i supposed to take a break when i have deadlines to meet.




 

Miss Iseul.. the only way is you need to not put your all in the things you have right now. You might stessed out one of the nerves in the brain. It could caused you more than what you think. So i suggest that you participate by just helping them and not stressing over something. Which is why you keep being admitted in this hospital. Also stop running away from your therapy appointments.




 

Fine fine but just give me two months please




 

You got two weeks or you will stuck in a loop. Its your choice.




 

Fine two weeks then i will take a break.




 

Thats the way. I will update the latest records and send it to your brother. Other than that improve on your meditation. Thats your homework till your next appoinment with me




 

Yeah yeah. Thank you Doctor Koo.






 

You stood up and left the room. You were just in dazed as you didnt expect that your medical problems would really affect you. Once you step out, Jeongwoo and Haruto were walking towards you. You look at them, smiling like theres nothing wrong. You start to walk making them catch up with you.








 

That is not good to see.




 

Is smiling always wrong for you.




 

More like you heard something which may lead you to death.




 

Well you are right. I could be dead if i do one mistake. Isnt that nice.




 

So what did the doctor say about you




 

I need a break. Like from everything.




 

So you aee saying that you should not be stress and be at zen. How is that possible.




 

I have no idea... Can we not tell this to Asahi oppa.




 

Your boyfriend would kill us if he knows we are keeping serious matter from him.




 

Yeah Asahi hyung wants answers later. How are we suppose to reply him.




 

Just say that nothing happened and like i just need more rest. Dont tell about the worst one.




 

You're gonna die if you did a mistake.





 

You can say that. Let me pay some bills. You guys better zip that mouth while we are in this hospital. Or else..




 

Or else you will kill them like how you do on me Kim Iseul you really gotta step up those game.




 

This is why i hate this hospital. What are you doing here Kim Jinhwan.





 

Hey thats not cool to greet your cousin. Its nice to see your loyal troops.





 

And this is why i dont hang out with my family. Now you guys entertain him while i head to the payment. Dont you dare spill that problem.







 

You stomp away leaving the boys with your cousin. The boys were confused by the situation. Jinhwan chuckled and went straight to his gloomy face to know what's wrong with you.









 

Hyung, what's with that face....




 

Tell me or I swear both of you wont get freedom.




 

No hyung.... its not like......

 



 

We dont really.... like its like.....yah you tell him




 

No you tell him. I dont want to die in Iseul's hands.




 

Not only you i dont want to get killed too.




 

Ten seconds till your freedom is gone.




 

Okay hyung. What we heard is that she just need to take a break from the stressful times and like not do anything heavy.




 

Besides that we dont know much but she just hope that she aint dead if she did a mistake.




 

Mediation. Cool. So she is undergoing therapy soon right.




 

We dont know.




 

Yeah we really have no clue. We swear to that.




 

Okay then looks like she has two weeks. Thanks for your honesty. See you troops soon.




 

And he left us.




 

Did he even threat us for Iseul.




 

They are sure cousin are they.




 

I guess so. Yah that is the last time im gonna see him around.




 

Talking about that i dont even want to step in here anymore.




 

Guys im done. Whats with your pale face




 

Hospitals. Doctors scares us can we go.




 

Yeah.... Sure lets go.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Whats with you smiling.




 

Hyung he have been smiling since the day before.




 

Something must be out there making him smile.





 

Im just in a good mood guys. Besides we are left with two months to finish this.




 

Still that smile is very suspicious.




 

Oh, I heard that Yulgi is with Iseul now. Is that true




 

Yeah. Iseul wants Yulgi to stay with her since she doesnt want Haewon to destroy her.




 

Isnt that a good thing.




 

It for her safety then its better. We dont have relations with Haewon anymore so lets just make sure Haewon stays out of the circle.




 

I hope so.... Im sorry guys...




 

Its okay hyung. Im happy that you got back with Yulgi. She is such a pure girl. You are lucky.




 

Thanks Doyoung....




 

You guys look busy talking .




 

Oh. Hyung....





 

Your brother came and went to sit on your table since the tables are so organized he didnt have to gather them around.







 

Chill chill im here just to see the progress .




 

Well we are still processing the ones that are confirmed by you. But the ones by Iseul we can't start unless Iseul tells us .




 

Well let me look at the folder. I will see if you can start on it .




 

Junghwan ah get the folder.




 

I will be right back.




 

So Yedam. How is Yulgi .




 

She is fine. She keep bugging me of when she could come and help put but i say no since i dont want her ro remember the bad things here.




 

Well one thing for sure. Yulgi is not able to come back to the campus due to the incident happened. Also dont worry. The management side has more to offer your girlfriend a job than wasting her time on this campus. So dont wory about it. What about you Doyoung. Any news .




 

Well last time was a hell since she kept appearing out of nowhere and create a mess. I'm just trying hard to ignore and pushe her away. This works ar emy distraction.




 

Wow. That i can't controll but i heard that you are hiring bodyguards. Is that true .




 

I spoke about this to my parents. Also it's for my own safety.





 

Okay you should file the documents of that to the management side too. The campus has been having a hard time because of two idiots and the gallery incident. We don't want any more nuisance to add on .




 

Hyung this is the file.




 

Oh thank you let me read through .









 

Your brother read through the file while sitting on your table. The boys were nervous as they dont know what would've happened. Just then he saw your brother smile and close the folder. He look at Jihoon and pass the folder to him

 








 

I guess that work is easy for you guys that is why Iseul have yet to confirm this. Well just continue whatever you guys are doing. After two weeks, I will come back and tell you if you guys should proceed with that folder .




 

Sure hyung.




 

Now Jihoon. Mind walk with me to my office. I need to talk to you about something .




 

Oh sure ....