N.04

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 















 

 












 

Hey hey hey. Tell me why you reject our idea




 

I did not. My brother did. Any problem.




 

Its not. But why did you do that. You know how much time we spend on that idea.




 

I said i didnt reject it. My brother did. The owner of this campus did. Is there any problem why you venting it out on me. Park Jihoon ssi.




 

All i want to know is why. What did something make you tell your brother which makes him change plans and reject




 

I dont know. All I can say is Asahi oppa art piece is nice to put as the main point. That's all.




 

So you saw it. Wow how nice of you.




 

Oppa if you have something to say. Talk to my brother. I'm not your third party to vent on.




 

Iseul ah....




 

Yah what's happening here.




 

Hyunsuk oppa you are finally here. Well lets get to business.




 

Yah seriously.




 

I am serious so you guys are needed in campus am i right




 

Well yeah. Thats what i heard from Asahi.




 

Well the main point is that you guys are representing arts and design as one. That is why your rejected design is being used for this campus programme. Not the showroom.




 

I still want to know what makes him change.




 

I told you already i dont know. Why cant you just understand me.




 

Is this about Asahi painting that you both talking about.




 

Thats part of it.




 

Yah just because of that design team has to be back in square one.




 

Wow power of the campus.




 

So well you guys are here because i have something for both of you.




 

Spill the tea. I want to know more about this.




 

First thing first. You guys need to complete your work by the deadline that is given in this folder. Requirements and the keypoints for this year. Also Jeongwoo and Haruto will be the ones that are helping you both.




 

Why the weak ones.




 

Why not the weak ones

 



 

Guys. Its my brother choice dont put blame on me. Besides, I'm one of the youngest in this Art and Design. I would have taken Music if I had the choice.




 

Why music.




 

Its where she ace the most idiot.




 

The hec-




 

Guys. No fighting. You guys have to work together . If I ever see you turning into rivals I won't hesitate to remove all of you from this year's gallery show. That includes rejecting all submission from the freshmens and sophomores.




 

You got to be kidding me.




 

The power of being the owner's sister. That .




 

I know it but you can't do this to us.




 

No rival. No removal and rejections. That's the first rule.




 

You got to be serious man




 

Yah its in the folder. Stated in red.




 

Heol...




 

Yeah well I have to go. Anything just find me anywhere.




 

So you are incharge of us.




 

You can say that.




 

Wow we are screwed.




 

More than screwed.





 

Just get that in mind then. See ya leader nims.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

No that doesnt fit at all




 

Im sure it still look nice rather than the first one.




 

Yah Haruto is right. That looks better than the first one. Like for real




 

Hah i got my sense right this time.




 

Ya....




 

Guys where is Jihoon hyung




 

Meeting with Iseul and Hyunsuk hyung. Why




 

Oh. Just asking.




 

Jaehyuk ah i feel like we should go with Haruto sense this time.




 

Should I be the one who is supposed to help Yoshi hyung.




 

Doyoung is helping him. Along with Junkyu.




 

Wow. Im stuck with Jihoon hyung.




 

Yah we are doomed.




 

Doomed... what do you mean.




 

Doomed. Guys how is the draft doing.




 

Still doing it. Yoshi is in his room trying to do the main part of it.




 

Well then. Jaehyuk and Haruto. Find the draft that was rejected before and we try and use that to improvise it for the campus gallery. I can't stand the waste of time. I can't...




 

Park Jihoon calm down.




 

What is wrong with this hyung.




 

Stop it guys. Jihoon must have something that we should know.




 

Jihoon hyung tell us whats wrong




 

I... its just....







 

Junkyu saw the truth in Jihoon eyes. He sigh and pulled Jihoon into a hug. Junkyu knows how frustrated Jihoon is. Just then Yoshi came in the room and saw unexpected things. He look at the folder that Jihoon was holding. He went straight and read through the folder. The boys were confused by the situation as they dont really know what happened. Once Jihoon is calmed everyone sit around and look at Yoshi who is frowning while looking at the folder. Which leads to Haewon came with panic. She saw Jihoon and straight went to hug him.












 

Yah, everything is okay with you. Why are you crying.




 

Nuna, how do you even know he is crying ugly.




 

She is his cousin for a reason Ruto ah.




 

Im fine Haewon. Really im fine.




 

You are not. Dont you dare stop me. Now what's with him.




 

We dont know. He has been staring at it for quite some time.




 

Its weird and confusing.




 

They want us to not be rival with them.




 

Who is the they and them

 



 

Iseul want us to work with the art department




 

Not as a rival but as a team. That's what Iseul wants us to be.




 

Is she crazy or insane. Like how are we suppose to work together when we have so many bad episodes with the art department.




 

Well i can asure that she is not crazy but her decisions are not insane.




 

Yah you are clearly backing up your bestfriend




 

Hyung. Its not like that.




 

What are we gonna do now.




 

You guys just have to go along with it.



 

Babe its easy to say but the bad times will sure lead Asahi hyung and Yoshi hyung into a fight.




 

We wont want that to happened Haewon ah




 

Then you guys wont get things done in time. Which im sure of that.




 

So what are we gonna do hyung.




 

I seriously dont know.




 

Hyung....




 

Yah... you cant just lost your hope




 

Im not... i dont know how to respond everything




 

Lets just do what Iseul wants then. Its not like she want this .




 

She just want us to get along with the art side. We design side is more popular because we approch people nicely. Art side needs more than what they could give.




 

What you are trying to say is that we just do it. And not respond with what we feel inside.




 

Lets just do what Iseul wants.




 

Yoshi hyung...



 

Yah you dont have to...




 

Its what she wants. Its what the school wants. We are just here to work for them. Be it personal or not. We still have to do it. Doyoung and Junkyu, we need to head to the gallery for a placement draft. Starting from now lets just work with them.




 

Once its over we wont have to think much about them. Is that what you have in mind.




 

It is what it is. Do well we will get passed this. We will be fine if we dont do mistakes.




 

People live with mistake Yoshi




 

Junkyu...




 

Oh great you guys are around. Did you cry or was it just my eyes.




 

Its just your eyes. What are you doing here.




 

Ah.... my brother said that he wants the draft by tomorrow morning. The day after that he is quite busy. Also he wants to meet Yoshi if you guys are fine with it.




 

Just give me five minutes i will be out. Just go along with it. We will be fine.




 

Fine then. Tell your brother we will finish the draft soon. Thanks for the info Iseul ah.




 

If thats so. See you soon Haruto.




 

Yeah see ya....