N.20 [Part Ⅲ]

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 







 

 









 

《MIDNIGHT》









 

Its already midnight and you were alone in the room. Since Asahi was called by your brother about something. You cant sleep since you took a nap in the afternoon. You just sat down and look out of the window looking at the dark sky with Seoul lights. You were thinking back about how things have been through your life ever since the gallery incident. If it was not because of that incident. You wont know what would happened to your life. As you sigh you heard the door open. You turn to see your brother and Asahi walking in with a basket of fruits. You smile and wave at yiyr brother as he took a seat at the empty chair beside you.











 

You both have been closer than I thought.




 

I have to know more about my brother in law first before you guys get married .




 

What the.....




 

I didnt tell him. Siblings instinct is stronger. Dont blame me




 

Yah... stop scaring me...




 

Okay i'm sorry. So how is the Campus.




 

Doing well. Expanding well. Your boys are really making Art and Design more effecient in a way .





 

Thats good. In a way....




 

Is something wrong Iseul .




 

No... its just.... i feel like something is accomplished. Oppa do you know...




 

You forgive them and they finally accept each other's reliability. I know. You did a good job explaining to them. Im proud. You never fail to impressed me .




 

Heol..... Hamada Asahi did you.




 

Babe. I swear i didnt tell anything.




 

Guys. This hospital is our family hospital. I know ever single bits that is happening here. So tell me what Haruto and Jeongwoo told you .




 

Well they told me that the boys have been doing well. Also they are on a new project once they are back to their schedule in that campus.




 

Thats good to know...




 

Whats with that smile. Babe what is wrong with him




 

I'm happy with the both of you .




 

Whats with the both of us. Oppa stop creeping me out.




 

Im happy. Happy to see how happy you are with him. Even if what have just happened years ago. You both show everyone that its not wrong to have changes in life. To see how both of you accepting each other. Haewon realising that her future is not gonna be a hell if she open up to the one that is reliable for her. Also the campus is going to be a big jackpot. Im thanking to Asahi agreeing on the gallery showcase that is goibg to happened in two months time .




 

Two months time. Babe how can I not know about this.




 

Babe... i agree but its the boys that will handle the whole thing. Its our own gallery.




 

I dont understand

 



 

Treasure gallery. They are opening one for the campus and for the public. Asahi is investing this for you and the campus itself .




 

Oh my....




 

I know babe. Its a big thing but slowly but surely




 

Well im leaving both of you here. Remeber meeting tomorrow, Asahi .




 

Sure thing hyung.




 

You my little bunny, take good care of yourself. I will handle the rest of the payments okay. Take care of her, Asahi .







 

Your brother hugged both you and Asahi before he left. You smile as you look at Asahi who is looking at your brother till your brother's presence is no longer at sight. Asahi turns to face you and smiles. You pulled him down to let him sit down on the bed and you kept holding his hand while lookibg at him.













 

Whats with that smile.




 

Nothing special. Its just.... it felt surreal




 

Really. Well that must be good then.




 

It sure is....




 

Hayun ah. Thank you. Like really. Thank you...




 

For letting you have another chance. Oppa, time passes some things do change. We just have to accept it. Besides im at fault of not understand you better when we are still closed together. Its just that during those time whe- .... Oppa....




 

As long as im with you. My love for you never change. Its just our time and moments doesnt match. But now. I swear to my heart that im not gonna leave you.




 

And i wont leave you too....