N.10

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 









 

 







 

So we are here .




 

Are you sure she will be out oppa. Im nervous.




 

What for you help the process out and like you help her to get out when she is innocent. So its a win win right .




 

Where is that win win came part.




 

Still i will stay here. Go and welcome her back. Im sure she miss you more .




 

Thanks oppa.






 

You step out of the car and waited near the entrance to see Yulgi walking out of the containment prison. Yulgi look up and tears starts to form after she saw you waving at her. She ran towards you and hugged you like its been so long since you both met. You hugged her back and pat her back to calm her down

 








 

Hey girl....



 

I miss you so much. Im sorry for everything.




 

Unnie. You dont have to...






 

You pulled away from the hug and held her hands.






 

You really dont have to. Because i know how pure you are. You arent at wrong




 

Still... Iseul ah....




 

I should have told you. I should have told you everything... but she just had to...




 

Its okay... its okay.... now lets get back you home. My home. You are staying with me for some time.




 

I dont want to burden you Iseul...




 

I rather have you stay in my house than staying with that snake that could possibly brainwashed you and bring you back in there.




 

Im sorry Iseul....




 

Its okay unnie. Now lets go. My brother is waiting.




 

What about my stuff...




 

Its in a process of moving things around. Dont worry your clothes have arrived yesterday. Come on you must be hungry. I Kim Iseul will feed yoh as much as you want for today. Lets go.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Yedam ah. Do you think this design will kind off comply to your art




 

Wow this looks so good. I think it would be nice to use this hyung.




 

If thats so i will start working on it. Thanks Yedam.




 

You are welcome. Junghwan ah any news from Iseul.




 

Well she just said that her brother already approve the papers we gave in. And like now she wants to see sample by the end of the week. She wont be here for today since she have things to do. Lastly she said that you have to be at her house by dinner time.




 

Oh yeah.... dinner.




 

Dont worry about the remainders. I will help out once im done with my part.




 

Sure. Where is Doyoung.




 

He will be late. Haewon kept on bugging him which makes the whole neighbourhood call the police.




 

Really she be doing that trouble when they aready broken up. She must be crazy. Isnt she now living with Yoshi.




 

Thats what i last heard after he was kicked out of the dorm.




 

You guys are still mad at him.




 

Disappointment, anger, frustration, betrayal, lost in trust. feel like we have to kill him.




 

Woah thats harsh.




 

When the devil been reveal we cant keep them as they are now on our bad side. Most likely we cant see them like how we used to.




 

Its life im just hoping that i can see Yulgi again.




 

She will be fine. Im sure Hyunsuk hyung will do anything to get her put.




 

I hope so....




 

So annoying. Wasting my time for just stupid stuff who is she saying that im was suppose to be responsible for her stupid wrong doings.




 

You are telling me that she went to the dorm and create niusance.




 

Your cousin is crazy.




 

That is your ex you are talking about. So whats the charges.




 

No charges on me. Just on her trespassing people life and little did I know she is in debt with some of the ahjumma around the neighbourhood.




 

Well i cant say much since im not the one who is responsible on her actions.




 

I know that. I feel like i have to ask my parent to hire bodygards for me. Its getting way over the line.




 

Hyung you should. I mean for your own safety.




 

I can agree with Junghwan. You should consider to get one. But not till here just around the school area.




 

Yeah... i agree with both of them.




 

Well i will consider that. So whats the plan for today.




 

Well we still doing some combination of our arts and design. Still waiting for Iseul final collate. We should be fine through out the way.




 

Cool. Lets me just get change i got juices spill all over me when she barge. I feel sticky.




 

You got extra clothes with you.




 

Yeah. I will be back. Oh and Yedam hyung. I got this letter from Iseul brother secretary. They never say anything but to tell me to give you this.




 

Oh... okay thanks.




 

Get showered hyung. You stank.




 

Aish jinjja.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Oh my gawd she did that to you. Im really sorry.




 

Nah its worth the memory. Plus one thing for sure im starting to dislike them.




 

Well i swear i didnt know why she would do that.




 

Of course you dont. Because you are loyal to Yedam oppa. I know that because you both are meant to be. Haewon unnie are just full of crappy thoughts since the start. Which is why i rarely join you all.




 

Thanks Iseul... Really. Thank you.




 

You a-




 

Babe next time please just order from Jeongwoo. This is really tiring.




 

You are welcome. Oppa say hi to Yulgi.




 

Say hi to w- OH Yulgi finally you are here. How has it been.




 

You two... are a thing now.




 

Oh... continuation of the story. I fell sick and was admitted to the hospital after that we confessed and here we are dating.




 

Yeah. She is a brave warrior that i know. I will put this in the kitchen. Do you still have drinks from yesterday.




 

Its in the fridge. Thank you oppa.




 

Wow you two...




 

Shocking huh. Unnie why not you take a long shower. The bathbombs are in the cabinet. You realky need a long shower. You stank.




 

Well i do need one. Thanks Iseul. And dont do naughty stuff.




 

I swear we wont Yulgi. Your room is stated in number 3 if im not wrong. Have fun showering.




 

Oppa stop making her feel weird.




 

You are weird too. Come on i will help you with all the washing and peeling. I'm not gonna help you with cooking




 

Oh stop it you. You are always my moral support and rarely be near the fire.




 

I cant be burn for you.




 

Whatever you say Asahi.




 

Babe.....




 

Im just gonna go shower......







 

Yulgi left both of you and Asahi alone as you were looking through the ingredients that Asahi bought while Asahi is trying to be clingy with you. After long hours you and Asahi is still cooking for dinner. While you let Yulgi play with your pet. Just then doorbell rang and you were about to leave the kitchen but Asahi stopped you. Starting to whisper to you so Yulgi wont hear anything.








 

Did you tell what time Yedam suppose come here




 

Nope. I just say by dinner time and we are minutes away from it.




 

I guess he came earlier than expected.




 

I guess so.... Unnie can you help me to get the door. I guess my parcel has arrive or something.





 

Sure thing. Just a second.









 

Yulgi put your pet down and went to the door. She open the door revealing Yedam looking at the ground. Yulgi eyes went wide to see him after she last saw him. She just stood there feeling so shocked making Yedam look up and was stunned. He never expect to see his girlfriend right infront of him. Not missing any seconds he pulled Yulgi in his hands. Hugging her tight making Yulgi felt his breath near her neck. Both were still shock as they never expect to see each other again. Just then you came towards them and smile. While Asahi snake his hands around your waist.











 

Is must be nice to meet each other again after so long.




 

Let them be oppa and look both is crying.




 

Tears of happiness. Im happy for them.




 

I miss you so much. So much that i feel i could die without you being by my side.




 

Oppa.... i miss you too.








 

Yedam release the hug and kissed Yulgi making Asahi turn you around and pushed you back to the kitchen. You chuckled as you know that Asahi dont like to see PDA that much. At the same time you found him cute by his actions.








 

You are so funny you know that.




 

Even if its a free show. I wont let you invade that show.




 

More like you feel cringe. Oppa how would it be if we were doing the same thing.




 

The first thing i know. You will blushed like mad. Second it needs the right timing for us to do that




 

That explains why you didnt do that on our first date.




 

You rarely like skinships at that time.




 

This is why i love you so much. Respect is approved.




 

Whatever you say babe. Now lets just start plating before they get full by spitting in each other faces. Lucky that he closed the door. I would be embarrased by the neighbours.




 

So you are embarresed to be in my house.




 

Thats not what i meant... its just....




 

You are adorable. Now you call them while i do the set up. Go. They are still mooching till they get full. Im not gonna waste any of my food here.




 

Urgh fine....