N.17

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 











 

 









 

Babe you gotta not eat that slow.




 

Well if you cook me ramyeon earlier i wont be this hungry and enjoying the taste of this.




 

Babe theres no ramyeon in that house. I told you to buy more last month but you didnt listen.




 

I didnt know that the cousins and her favourite ones are gonn have sleepover. That includes you mister. So dont complain how slow i am.




 

Okay okay fine im sorry. I heard that you want to go on a date with Doyoung once you are done with the treatment




 

Yeah. I want to make him realise that he needs fun. He have been busy with everything. He even said that by doing that it makes him feel like he is single for nothing.




 

Well then have fun with him but no more than friends physical interactions.




 

Oh please the only guy i would give my all is you. Now stop with your strict weird eye it maes me wanna laugh at you.




 

You can never be serious about my expression didnt you.




 

You are weird, which I love the most. So the only beneficial thing is me owning your weirdness while others are disgusted by it.




 

Fact. You are weird too dont put me on this alone.




 

Geez.... wait why is he here.




 

Who is here.... Oh let him be must be his snake that he is looking for.




 

Could be. But why in Hayi unnie cafe.




 

Its the only place we always go to. Plus this place is good for hide out.




 

Hide out my . If he comes here go and talk to him. Not a single fight understand




 

You got to be kidding me.




 

Im only saying this once or you will sleep at Junghwan house tonight.




 

Fine. Where are you going then

 



 

Washroom. Mother nature is calling.




 

Mother nature my .




 

No fighting. I will be back.










 

Yoy left him alone and head towards the washroom. As you went in there you heard someone was vommiting and groaning in pain. You didnt even get to go to settled yourself and went to the cubicle that makes the noises. Ypur eyes went wide as you saw Haewon were vommiting while holding her hair up.









 

Yah Park Haewon

 



 

Get away from me. I dont need your help.




 

Out of all toilet this toilet you chose to thrw your sickness away.




 

I said go away. I dont wanna argue with you. I'm sick and tired of everyone. Everyone like you.




 

Yah you should have gone to the doctor. You're freaking pregnant.




 

So what. Let this kid die. No one even cares about this sinned child. I dont deserve this. Go away yo- URGH. IT HURTS.




 

Park Haewon.




 

DONT COME NEAR ME URGH....









 

Just then Haewon dropped on the floor and was groaning in pain. As you saw blood on the floor, you know that Haewon is going to have problems soon if she is not in the hospital soon. You ran out and saw Hayi were stopping you and asked you if you were okay. You could not say much and just dragged her into the washroom that Haewon is in. Hayi quickly took out her phone and called an ambulance. Haewon were groaning i pain and couldnt move much as blood keep flowing out. You went to her side and grab her hand as she squeezed your hand tightly while enduring the pain.










 

Yah yah. Unnie you are gonn be okay. Just hang on tight. The ambulance is comming.




 

Iseul. It freaking hurts. I really hurts.




 

Just hang on tight. Oh my gawd. HAYI UNNIE WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE.




 

Its reaching soon. I will alert Yoshi about this. Just hang on tight




 

KIM ISEUL. WHATS HAPPENING HERE.




 

OPPA HAEWON UNNIE.....




 

AHH ISEUL IT FREAKING HURTS.




 

Just hang in there please dont give up on this.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You and Asahi were waiting outside the emergency room. As Asahi were calming you down by hugging you and caressing your head. Since you were shocked by what just happened. Minutes later Yoshi and Junkyu came since Jihoon arent able to be there for his own cousin due to the project that he is doing. Yoshi look at Asahi wanting to know what happened. Asahi just sigh and look at him.















 

She was vomitting and i guess she went stressed and blood flow out. Its been almost an hour since we arrived. We dont know what other caused that is affected




 

Oh no....




 

She is in there for now. The doctors are trying to save both of them. They will be fine. They are in good hands right.




 

They are in good hands....








 

Just then the Doctor came out. You quickly release the hug and saw it was your cousin that was treating Haewon. You wanted to ask him everything but Asahi stopped you. Doctor Kim ook at Yoshi and took out his mask and smile.









 

You must be Haewon partner am i right.




 

Doctor how is she.




 

She is lucky that she reached here earlier. She lost so much blood that she must be hospitalised for quite some time. Both Haewon and the child is safe. But sadly your child is born 2 months earlier it quite premature so your child has to stay here in the hospital till she reached the age to prevemt any issues in the future. Other than that the procedure ended smoothly




 

Can i see her now doctor

 



 

Well she will be transffered to another ward as soon as possible. Just go to the counter for imformation. Also you need to fill in the admission form. Since you are the legal person for both yours and her child. Follow me as I explain the procdure that has been done on her. Oh and Iseul ah. Doctor Koo is waiting for you at his office. Bring Asahi along. Haewon is fine, stop crying like a baby. Shall we Yoshi.










 

Yoshi followed Doctor Kim leaving you, Asahi and Junkyu alone. Junkyu sigh in relieved and look at you who looks pale. You just smile weakly and wipe away your tears










 

Junkyu oppa are you not gonna follow him.




 

I will just stay around the lounge area till Jihoon arrives. Take care of yourself. She is going to be fine.




 

I just hope she sees what Yoshi is to her. I can see how desperate of him wanting to protect Haewon.




 

Wait oppa he didnt go and talk to you earlier




 

He left after you went to your mother nature.




 

Oh.... wait then why is Junkyu with him.




 

I was on the streets wanting to buy some meal for myself and Jaehyuk up till i saw ambulance driving towards Hayi nuna place. So i wondered and Yoshi called me. I told Jihoon about this dont worry




 

Well if that so. Let us bring you to the lounge area. We still have to head to Doctor Koo office.




 

Yeah... lets go