N.01

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 
















 

 











 

Eat more Iseul ah. You need food to grow




 

Ah ahjumma i will be fine. Besides you fed me alot since young




 

Well you have been here since you were young. Jeongwoo and Haruto always brag about you when you arent around sometimes.




 

Those guys are sure loyal ones for me




 

Well they are most likely to be your sidekicks.




 

Aye ahjumma they are my friends.




 

We will never know Iseul ah.




 

Mom, did you talk bad about me.




 

Jeongwoo ah. Fix your top will you.




 

Yah. Aish. Where is Haruto.




 

I have no idea. Was just enjoying your mom's food and have a wonderful chat with her.




 

Well kids, I have to head back to the kitchen. You guys better behave when all of you are at the campus.




 

Mom thanks for the food.








 

Jeongwoo's mom heads back to her work. Jeongwoo went to sit next to you to eat the food that his mom prepared. Minutes later Haruto came by panting while his hair looked like a mess. You chuckled and signal him to sit right opposite you.








 

Yah did you run away from your bodygaurds again.




 

More like stalkers from the alley.




 

Perks of being the handsome guy in the campus.




 

I can agreed with that




 

You both really had to talk bad about me huh.




 

You are late mister. And who ask you to wear that when you know that theres stalkers in the alley.




 

Yah how would i know that they camp out there. Besides im hungry and Jaehyuk hyung is not around.




 

Jaehyuk oppa is not around. How




 

He went to campus early. To avoid Jihoon and Hyunsuk hyung from having any cases. He just went to campus early with Jihoon hyung





 

Ah that explains why Hyunsuk hyung told me that he needs to get to campus late.




 

Wow. Your hyungs really act like rivals.




 

Yah both are from different department. What to expect when they are striving to get the award that the campus have for us.




 

My brother didnt say anything about that.




 

Then you must be the only one left out then

 



 

That cant be. I know almost everything about the campus more than all of you boys before I even step on the campus.




 

Thats weird.




 

I dont really care. But let me have some food then we go okay. And Iseul please help me with my hair. I gave up when i start to run here




 

Aigoo. Eat up giant.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

What do you mean this thing is not approved by the campus.




 

Well they said that it's too explicit to be shown to the freshmens and sophomore. Also I heard that Iseul declined this to be on display a few days ago.




 

Damn that girl seriously.




 

Well she has rights due to her brother being the principal and the owner of this campus. The whole art department and design department is under her brother.




 

Family rights is sure big huh.




 

Well what shall we do now.




 

Should we just wait for Asahi hyung to be here.




 

Theres no other back up to replace this. Like nothing.




 

Nothing we can do. Unless Asahi has something for us to show on display.




 

I heard my name.




 

Finally you are here.




 

Yah we have bad news




 

What type of bad news that you are talking about.




 

This art piece cant be displayed or even be used to the campus

 



 

Ah... I know about that.




 

You know and you never tell us.




 

Its because im working on another piece.




 

Wait. How come you know but we dont.




 

I was with Iseul and Yoshi hyung in the meeting last week. Iseul and her brother didnt agree with ours because its too explicit and dark for the newbies. So she said thay to try and do less of it and more meaning in the heart.




 

Does that even makes sense.




 

I dont understand at all.




 

You said that Yoshi was there too right.





 

Yeah.




 

What about his project then




 

They approve it.




 

What the....




 

That is seriously unfair. Dont they recognise the meaning of art.




 

Hyung its not like that.




 

I mean like their design is mot even as good as our art.




 

Hyung its not.....




 

Like can they just once accept out piece and not criticize much about it. Seriously.




 

Hyungs i am here




 

Yah have you ask her about it or not.




 

Woah what a good day to get welcome from you.




 

Hyung not today.




 

Oh... well i did not....




 

Park Jeongwoo... you have one job. One single job

 



 

Im sorry hyung.




 

Hyung. We can just use what Asahi do. Like this piece will work.




 

That is what i have been wanting to say...




 

Wait this does look good.




 

I have.. you know what im going to send to Iseul. See you guys for dinner.




 

Yah where are you heading.




 

Hyung let him be. At least he has backup for us.




 

Fine. Lets just get back to work.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

This design is wonderful. How did you guys even advance this skill.




 

Just some tips and tricks that everyone puts on it. I just hope that your brother will agree on this so it could comply to Asahi group works.




 

Ah... that....




 

Yah i have the new one that you ask for




 

How are.... never mind. Just put it on the table and i have something to tell you.




 

What is it this time.




 

My brother told me that theres this one gallery owner that wants us to give a showroom.




 

Us you mean...




 

Ahh well the designs and art are all yours. Im so called the publicity thingy which i dont know why my brother put me in it. Also during that day you guys have to bring one more person with you along.





 

One person. Just one.




 

So you are saying that the design that was rejected can be used for this





 

Yes just one. Never try never know. Oh and that one person cant be your leaders.




 

Why not.




 

Long short. My brother say that both of them are needed for this campus. You both are needed for the showroom. Well you guys can bring anyone but not your leaders.




 

Wow thats exciting

 



 

Interesting enough for me.




 

Well who are you gonna bring is not my problem but please tell this to your hyungs. They need to know by you guys.




 

Is that all




 

Yeah well have fun. I will give this to my brother. Oh and tell Hyunsuk oppa that i will still not accept it. Its not in the range of the category. So cheer up.




 

Why cant you just tell him yourself.




 

Asahi oppa... you know why so dont bother repeat it. I gotta go. Bye cuties.












 

You left the room with the things that they pass to you. Asahi was slightly annoyed by your sudden cuteness while Yoshi just smile and chuckled. After theres no presence of you. Asahi sigh and stood up to live but Yoshi stop him before he could leave the room.












 

How is your side doing.




 

None of your business.




 

You should be thankful that she is giving chance to you. She wont be this nice if you keep on going with that ego of yours.




 

I said its none of your business. You dont step in mine. I wont step on yours. So dont even try to pissed me more before i pissed you off.






 

Just like that Asahi left in anger. Yoshi just smirk and look at the door that was left open by Asahi. Yoshi knows something more but little did he knows that Asahi knows more than he does.