Chapter 22

Home | Jungkook (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two months since Jihyun and Taehyung had started dating, and things were going well. Jihyun busied herself with her job while Taehyung continued with his draining schedules - both were busy, but at the end of the day they always found time for each other.

She was slowly opening up to him, and he had never failed to make her feel appreciated and cherished with his actions. She felt a refreshing change, something that she had not experienced in a long time. It felt like a healthy relationship and she thought that maybe, just maybe she was finally on the journey of getting over Jungkook.

Late night dates and early mornings seemed to be the only time they could get together, but Jihyun still tried her best to avoid going to Bangtan’s dorms, she didn’t want to risk an awkward run-in with Jungkook again.

Taehyung had planned a late night picnic as he hadn’t been able to spend quality time with Jihyun, and he knew how much she loved picnics. They were having a good time till Jihyun had spilled the whole bottle of wine on herself, leaving them no choice but to head to Bangtan’s dorm which was just five minutes away.

Exiting from the main toilet with Taehyung’s clothes, she ended up running into the youngest who was coming out from the room as she ruffled her hair with a towel. They both stood rooted to the ground and she could tell that he was surprised as he scanned her and realised that she was wearing Taehyung’s clothes.

She tried her best to look away from his sorrowful eyes and downcasted expression, ignoring her racing heart, “Sorry for hogging up the washroom.” That was all she said before she bolted into Taehyung’s room without waiting for his reply.

Apart from the awkward run-in, things had otherwise been going well.

And that was why Jihyun was completely shocked as she opened the parcel that had been sitting at her doorstep when she came home. Inside the box lay several photos of Taehyung and her going on dates, and a short message accompanied with it.

Dear Kim Jihyun,

You don’t know me, but I know you. You’re my love’s girlfriend, aren’t you?

But there’s something you should know, Kim Taehyung is mine, only mine. No one can take him away from me.

Leave him, if not I’ll make you leave him.

You’d better watch your back, because I’m watching you and your family.

There was no sign off, nothing at all except for the scary note and photos. A chill went down her spine and she pulled out her phone immediately, calling the first person that came to her mind.

“What?!” Taehyung screamed as he answered the phone, bewildered that someone had been threatening messages to Jihyun’s house. “Y-yes Tae, I just received a p-parcel containing some pictures of us and a t-threatening note.” She stuttered fearfully as she sat in her living room while peering outside her house to see if there were any suspicious figures.

He huffed exasperatedly and bit his lip nervously, “Okay calm down, Ji.” On the contrary, his heart was racing and he was extremely worried. What if someone hurts her and Junghyun? “I’m coming over now to stay over for the night, okay? Wait for me.” He asked gently and she nodded her head, as if he could see. “O-okay, I’ll see you.”

The six boys looked at him with concern as he shuffled around the living room and his room as he packed his overnight bag, getting ready to leave. “Tae, are you going somewhere?” Jimin asked as he pointed at his bag, confused as it was already late at night.

“Jihyun just received a parcel filled with a threatening note and pictures of us. I think someone is stalking us.” He explained quickly as he picked up his car keys. “What?!” The members shouted loudly, with the youngest in particular getting worked up. “Is Jihyun and Junghyun okay?” He asked worriedly and Taehyung was too stressed up to be getting jealous about the concerned expression in Jungkook’s eyes. “They’re both okay, but I’m going over now to make sure everything is fine.”

The boys nodded quickly as Taehyung wore his shoes and ran out of the house. “Take care of them, Tae!” Jungkook shouted into the thin air as the boy had already disappeared into the lift. “Please be okay.” He mumbled to himself as he felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder, “They’ll be fine, Jungkook.” Jin said, but he couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about this.

--

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter