Chapter 6

Home | Jungkook (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend had passed by quickly, and Jihyun had received a last-minute request on Tuesday morning to take on an interview. When she looked at the names of the interviewees, her face paled.

"Is there anyone else who's keen to take on this interview with BTS instead?" She asked out loud in the office and was met with numerous hands shooting up. Just when she was about to hand it over to one of her colleagues, another hand appeared and snatched the script out of her hands.

"The CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, Mr. Bang, had requested for you to take on the interview since you did such a good job with the previous one. I heard you know some of the members as well?" One of the managers asked with a smile. She could hear her colleagues murmuring and she groaned internally at the thought of the gossip spreading, "I guess..." She shrugged and her manager handed the script back to her, "Well, you're doing it then!" He exclaimed and she slapped the script onto her head as the thought of meeting Jungkook again came to her mind. "By the way, Jungkook had also put in a request for you to come for the interview." He winked and Jihyun widened her eyes. What the heck was going on?

When she arrived at the studio, she saw the members preparing to dress up, and Taehyung had caught her eyes immediately. "Jihyun! What are you doing here?" He asked as he pulled her into a hug. "Well, it seems like I was tasked to interview you guys again." She chuckled, attracting the attention of the other members. "Hi Jihyun!" The rest of the group apart from Jungkook called out as they headed towards her - she heaved a sigh of relief internally when she realised the boy had not arrived.

"I heard you're Taehyung's college friend?" Jimin asked and Jihyun nodded, "I am! I only recognized him recently." She chuckled while Taehyung chimed in, "She was clueless till I talked to her." He laughed as he landed a soft knuckle on her head. "In case you don't remember, this is Jimin." He introduced as the two shook hands, "I've heard a lot about you, Jihyun." Jimin whispered and let out a laugh, "I hope it's only the good things." Jihyun smiled sweetly. "Definitely."

After grabbing a drink, Jihyun headed back to the dressing room and saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa. This time, he was not alone as a red-haired girl in a short dress was sitting on one of his legs provocatively. When he noticed Jihyun arriving, he immediately placed his hand on the blonde girl's waist, with the other pulling her chin close.

"Do this somewhere else, Jungkook!" Jin said as he covered his eyes in disgust while walking away from the sofa. Jihyun stood rooted to the ground, unable to move a muscle. Her heart was palpitating and she wanted to escape, but she didn't know where to go. She could feel her heart sinking, and the bad memories of the past came rushing through her mind again.

He's doing it again.

It was all too overwhelming for her - she felt her legs wobble and her vision blurred. She felt the exact same emotions when he broke up with her six years ago. Just when she thought she was going to collapse on the floor, a hand reached out to her and grabbed her body, "Jihyun!" Several voices called out her name but she grabbed onto his hand for support. "T-Tae... Please... Please get me out of here." She begged as tears fell from her eyes and he nodded frantically, "Let's go." He said as he supported her and left the room.

When he saw that she was about to fall, he immediately pushed the girl on his lap away to reach out to her as well - but Taehyung was faster. The truth was, he had put in a request for Jihyun to be the interviewer not only to see her again, but he wanted to make her jealous.

There was something which Jihyun didn't know about him. When she left, Jungkook lost a part of himself. It was true that he asked for a breakup, but there was a reason behind it. After the breakup, he knew he wasn't capable of loving someone else as much as he loved Jihyun. In attempts to fill that part, Jungkook started to get into multiple relationships, slept around and drank to numb the pain - it was commonplace in the industry, every idol did it, and he was no different. With his god-like visuals and amazing charisma, girls were all over him. However, he knew that no one could replace Jihyun, no one ever could.

So when he saw Taehyung's blissful and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter