Taecyeon's Birthday

Unpredictable Fate

It was a very nice day when Taecyeon and Nichkhun drive their car to school the day before Summer Vacation. Right after they reached the parking lot, Nichkhun asked Taecyeon to go to his class first. Taecyeon knows his hyung’s routines, so he just headed to his class. (Taecyeon is in 2nd grade, while Nichkhun is in 3rd grade) 

Khun    : (taking his backpack) Taec, you go ahead. (walking towards a bunch of girls)

Taec     : (sighing) Okay, see you later. (answering with a flat expression). 

Taecyeon knows that his hyung is a player. Besides, he is used to it. Meanwhile, Khun is being mushy with those girls. In the class, Taecyeon keep thinking about his hyung. Although he knows that his hyung only loves him, and is just playing around with those girls, he can’t hide his jealousy. The school is over and the boys plan to go home early today, because their parents told them to. At the parking lot, Nichkhun walks and flirting with the same girls that he’s been playing with since this morning. Taecyeon couldn’t help himself not to burn in jealousy. He tried to calm himself down. But what he sees makes him reached the top of his anger. He saw Nichkhun kiss one of the girls passionately. Not only that, they also made a lot of loud sounds. Seeing Taecyeon already waiting in front of the car, Khun break the kiss and say goodbye to those girls. 

Taec     : (remain silent. Having an unpleasant look in his face)

Khun    : (starting the engine) What’s up, Taec? (giving him a wide grin)

Taec     : (starring at the window, not answering Khun)

Khun    : What? Are you mad at me? Because of those girls? (chuckles a bit, start driving)

Taec     : (still ignoring Khun)

Khun    : Oh, come on! You know me. I’m just toying them. (having a wide smile) Or is it because of the kiss? (Taec gives Khun a sad glare)

Khun    : (touching the younger’s face) Drop it Taec! I only love you. It’s just a kiss. I have done more than that with you, remember? (Watching Taecyeon blushes makes him burst out laughing)

Taec     : Don’t do it again. I hate it. You’re mine. I hate it when you play or flirt with them, or when you touch their face or s, or when you kiss.. (Taecyeon stopped because he felt a finger landed on his lips)

Khun    : I won’t do that again. You know I’ve done the graduation ceremony yesterday. I came to school to say goodbye to them. You should not worry ‘bout it anymore. By the way, I heard that college girls are hot, aren’t they? (laughing hard)

Taec     : Hyuuung.. (making a pouting face)

Khun    : Arasseo, arasseo, I’m just joking. Man, you’re sensitive Taecyeonnie.. I love it when you call me hyung with that cute voice (chuckles).

Taec     : (having a red face) Just hurry up and drive faster, hyung. I’m starving. Mom will go crazy if we get home late.

Khun    : Okay (smirking at Taecyeon who still have no idea about his birthday surprise) 

Khun and their parents already planned it since this morning. He is so sure that Taecyeon the surprise. The boys finally arrived at their house. It’s dark as if there is no electricity in the house. Taecyeon thought that their parents are going somewhere. Right when he opened the door the lights are on. 

All        : Happy birthday Jung Taecyeon!! (all of them shouted it loudly)

Taecyeon still standing at the door confused.

Khun    : Pabo! (tapping his shoulder) It’s your birthday! (hugging him)

Rain and Narsha join the family hug.

Rain     : Come on boys! Let’s eat. I bet you guys are starving (heading to the dining room)

Narsha : I made so many delicious food. You must eat a lot. I made this for you, Taecyeonnie. (serving the food)

Taec     : Thanks mom, I always love your cooking. (start eating)

Rain     : It’s the best, right? Hurry and finish the food. We have presents for you, Taec. (talking while eating)

Taec     : Really? I’ll look forward to it.

Khun    : Believe me, it’s the best. Wait till you see it.

Narsha : There’s no need to hurry, just enjoy the food first. Then we’ll show it to you, honey.

Finishing his food fist, Khun dashes to his room (he’s having the same room with Taec) and take a shower. Taecyeon then asks his parents to hurry and show the presents.

Narsha : Hope you enjoy your new gadgets, babe. It’s the latest edition.

Taec     : Thank you, Omma. This is wicked! (kissing Narsha’s cheek)

Rain     : Taecyeonnie, come here. (going outside the house) I know you always want this, so… (pointing at the garage)

Taec     : Oh, dad, you’ve got to be kidding me. You’re the best, Dad! (kissing his cheek) (running towards the car, creating wild screams).

Rain     : Go for it, son. (chuckle) 

Taecyeon couldn’t believe his dream of having sports car finally comes to reality. He was so excited. This is his best birthday ever.

Khun    : Don’t you want any present from me? (calling him Loudly)

Taec     : You have one too, hyung? Show me! (run excitedly towards Nichkhun)

Khun    : Not until you take a shower. (giving him a killer smile)

Taec mumbles as he takes his towel and walks to the bathroom inside his room.

Khun    : (chuckles) You’re such a child, Jung Taecyeon!

 

To be continued
P.S. :This Chapter is just an intro. So, I'm sorry for this short. There will be adult content in next chapter. Still writing for it.
And HELLO readers! I'm glad I see some already subscribe for this fic. I really thank you..
I really hope you guys comment and subscribe. I take critics as well. :D

I Love You. :')