Can't think of a title.

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YAH! Hirai Momo, wake up! You don’t have time to sleep like this!”

Jihyo constantly shaken Momo by her shoulder to wake her up, only to be ignored by the sleeping beauty, tilting her body away from her. Jihyo scoffs.

“Yah! I told you to wait for me last night. But when I came back you already emptied my ref full of beers. How could you drink all of that? YAH!” Jihyo again tried to wake Momo up. She even punches Momo’s back strongly making Momo to groan in so much pain.

“Yah!” Momo whine back, still her eyes closed. “I’m up, okay? And I invited Sana over coz you’re taking so much time.” Momo answered hiding herself on a pillow.

“Sana? YAH! You’re trying to sleep again.” She punches Momo hard.

“Ouch!!!” Momo revealed herself from under the pillow, glaring annoyed at Jihyo. “Don’t you know your hands are big? It ing hurts. Can’t you let me sleep some more? My head is still aching.”

Jihyo scoffs on how stubborn Momo is, shaking her head on her friend trying to close her eyes again. Jihyo snatches the pillow from Momo now…

“I don’t care if you have hangover. I told you! You don’t have time for this. Mina is ing gone!”

And in just a split of second Momo has gone up, sitting on the bed…

“W-What do you mean?” Really disturbed on what Jihyo has stated.

“She’s gone when I visited her room today. I texted her and she just replied to me saying she’s going to Texas.”

Momo’s eyes widened…

“T-Texas? W-Why?”

“Are you crazy?” Jihyo flicked Momo’s forehead. “ She’s on her way at the airport. Do you think Mina will go there without a reason? Think. Just please use your head sometimes. Are you just going to let her go? Are you sure your guilt won’t eat you up? You hurt her last night, did you forget that already?” Jihyo saw Momo not intending to do anything even on after what she said, Momo was just staring out of nowhere, probably deep thinking.

Jihyo sighs out of Momo’s dumbness.

“Why is your head running so slow? Here…” Jihyo suddenly handed her a key.

“This is?” And Momo was still getting so slow to understand everything.

“Dummy. It’s the key for my car. It’s on the corner of the parking lot. Don’t you dare scratch it. I won’t care if you’re my friend, I’ll definitely sue you for stealing my car if you did.” Jihyo made Momo stands from the bed, pushing her out the room. As they got out Jihyo handed her a paper bag which Momo just gladly taken without her thoughts.

“Go! Go! You can still catch on her. Fighting!” Jihyo stayed still on her room door, cheering on the innocent baffled Hirai Momo who was now walking on her own.

Momo didn’t know what to do. She’s just walking as she still don’t get it. But knowing Mina is going, she suddenly forgets about her hangover headache, and felt herself running for her life outside the resort.

“Is she… really going?’ Momo felt her heart broken, starting the car panickily.

“No! Not now. I still haven’t told her I’m sorry. I still haven’t told her everything I wanted to say. No. I won’t let her go.”

 

***

 

Momo arrived the parking lot of the airport.

She was about to get off when she noticed the paper bag that Jihyo gave her earlier.

“What is this again?” She asked unsure while getting it. When she saw what’s inside, she immediately taken a look in her own shirt. She scoffs…

“Jihyo really readied everything before she wakes me up. She even packed me clothes.” She said while already taking off her messy clothes to change.

As she got ready, she took a deep breathe thinking where to start to find Mina.

“Tsk. I forgot to take my phone with me because of Jihyo. Whatever. I’ll find her on my own.” After saying that she immediately gets off the car, running inside the airport but she almost lost herself when she saw how crowded it inside.

What’s more devastating for her is that this is her first time here, she didn’t know where to go and what to do.

“. . .” She continues to curse out of her head while her eyes were roaming around.

“Where do I’ll find her?”

She then decided to run on the second floor. Still trying to find Mina on the first floor to the second floor though there are too many people in there.

“How do I’ll find her?” She already there to give up when…

“Mina?” She unconsciously muttered after finally seeing a person’s body the same as Mina’s posture, walking alone with the crowd on the ground floor. She doubts it is her but the way this person walks, it is just the same as Mina.

Her heart is beating so fast. Hoping she really got lucky this time.

She’s still not sure so she walks to see the different angle of the person she thinks as Mina. She widened her eyes stopping from walking, after finally seeing the face, and confirming it is Mina.

“MINA! MS. MYOUI!!!” She shouted out loud while running around but it is really impossible for Mina to hear.

“MS. MYOUI! HERE! SECOND FLOOR!” Momo knows it is impossible but she still shouted, didn’t care even the people around her were thinking she was a weirdo.

“!” She cursed out of her head, punching hard the steel railing as Mina suddenly disappeared on her sight.

 

She runs for her life back to the first floor. Only to be bumped by too many people there. She keeps walking on the opposite direction that people are taking so it was really hard for her.

She didn’t even know where to go anymore.

Momo is losing her hope and she just felt her feet’s getting tired from walking.

She completely stops, people around her were walking too fast and she don’t think Mina is still around there anymore. She clenches her fist so hard.

“I don’t think...” Momo is lost… “I’ll meet her again. This is all my fault.”

Momo… Gives up.

 

***

 

Mina was walking on her way to the VIP waiting area as her flight was moved in 30 minutes to an hour. On her way she just felt so tired especially she is wearing high heels as well as she is getting irritated by the crowd. There, she then found a free bench to take a rest from walking.

She took a seat and started to massage her lower leg.

“Should I buy flat shoes first? Where do I go? I hate the crowd too.” She murmured on herself, deep sighing.

“Whatever, I need to go to a quieter place.”

Mina was about to stand to go again but a high-pitched ringing noise from the speaker made her stop. All of the people inside can’t help but cover their ears.

Mina too, covered her ears while shutting her eyes tight, experiencing so much pain from her ears.

 

“M-Mam! You can’t be here. This room is for authorized personnel only. Guard! Guard!”

They now heard from the speaker, everyone got confused.

“Let me use this…”

And Mina’s heart just stops….

“Please… Just please. I need to meet someone. I need to see her and say that I love her.”

She unknowingly just stands from her seat, with her eyes already tearing up with the voice.

“L-Love?” Mina muttered, her heart is shaking too hard.

 

“Ms. Myoui…” And there it confirms it. “I know you’re here. You can hear me, right?”

Mina is so sure, this is….

Momo’s voice.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean any of what I said last night. I was just lying to myself. I’m really sorry. The truth is… I love you. I love you Ms. Myoui.”

Mina’s tears fall, putting her left hand to since she felt like this isn’t real. It is too unreal for her.

“I love you so much Ms. Myoui. So please… Don’t go. I can’t let you go. Stay. Stay here with me. I love you.”

“Mam please… You can’t do this. You are bothering the other passengers.”

“W-Wait-”

Mina then heard like Momo is getting strangled by someone. Mina gets so worried hearing loud thuds from the speaker, but Mina didn’t know what to do.

 

“Ms. MYOUI! I NEED TO SEE YOU. LET ME TALK TO YOU. SO PLEASE… AT LEAST PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR WHATEVER FOR ME TO FIND YOU. STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND I’LL FiND YOU. PLEASE… PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE!”

Momo shouted, getting dragged by two guards away from the room. Momo was panting so hard after she tried to fight the guards to be able to say that.

Momo was catching her breathe, when she noticed the people around were looking at her. She stands up straight, feeling so weird with their smile and stares.

But looking around she noticed the people suddenly clearing some way. Momo was so confused, and just thought on walking on the way people is making for her.

“That was so great.”

“Nice confession.”

“I was so moved by you.”

“That girl is surely the best girl for you to tell the world how much you love her.”

“Go. Get your girl.”

Momo heard all of the compliments, suddenly making herself so shy to even looked up. She just walks and walks, constantly hearing kind comments. Some was even high-fiving her.

 

She keeps walking and walking, until finally she saw another person in front of her. Completely has her back on her with her right hands on up.

Momo almost cried, on finally seeing the person she has been chasing.

 

“M-Ms. Myoui…” She finally calls making Mina straighten her head, gulping while slowly putting down her hand.

The people around then started to mind their businesses again, trying to give the two some privacy to talk.

Mina took a deep breathe, turning around to see Momo.

 

“Ms. Myou I’m so-”

Momo couldn’t even finish apologizing properly, as she was cut off by Mina’s cute giggles. She looks up confused.

“It was so embarrassing. Putting my hands up like I was a lost kid in the middle of the crowd.” Mina commented, still has her grinning face on Momo.

And Momo didn’t know what to say on that… All that in her head is...

“A- I’m sorry.”

“Why do you keep apologizing?”

“Huh?”

“You don’t have to felt that way. Everything that you said last night… was all true. Except when you said I wasn’t pretty.” Mina chuckled…

Momo immediately shook her head,

“I am selfish, naïve, overly confident and so obsessed with you. I am reckless. I know. Everyone kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter