My Hirai wants to leave

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. M-Mina is really HAHHAHAHA. Crazy. HAHAHA. Crazy rich girl. HAHAHAHA” Sana was laughing so hard, can’t even breathe properly as Momo told everything on what happened yesterday.

“What’s funny about it!?” Sana halted, trying so hard not to laugh coz Momo is clearly annoyed on her. But still her laugh is slipping, so she coughs hard just to get herself together.

“It’s not even funny.” Momo added, leaving Sana then on the living area and helped Jihyo taking the foods from the kitchen.

“It’s funny. Imagine, you just unexpectedly turned Heechul oppa into a rich man in just a day.” Sana laughs again, couldn’t believe that Mina really did that just claim Momo.

“Next time, try to tell her I’m your girlfriend. I wonder what will she gave me? A whole private resort? A plane ticket for Hawaii vacation that I want?”

“She’ll kill you. If not, I will.” Jihyo said surely, glaring at her girlfriend while placing the foods on the table.

“Aw… my girlfriend is jealous. You know that I was just kidding. Besides, I can already see Mina firing me on my job as soon as the news like that came to her. I won’t risk my future just for a lie. Heechul Oppa is really lucky though.”

Both Momo and Jihyo now seated, Jihyo beside her girlfriend on the couch while Momo in the floor just so she’s close on the foods, in front of the two.

And as for a little silence that occurred, the girlfriends heard, Momo deep sighing. Probably thinking on what to do on Mina before she takes a large piece of chicken legs.

“But I wonder…” Sana then breaks that silence, trying to come up with a topic.

Both Jihyo and Momo brings their attention to her, waiting.

“On why she is so obsessed with you? Why did she even fell on you? I wonder what’s her reason.”

That made all of them in a full silence, thinking.

“All that she said to me is that she finds Momo adorably cute.” Sana can’t help it but cringe in disgust after Jihyo says that.

“Really? Just because she’s cute? I doubt that.” Sana said so convinced before she looks at Momo, deeply, observing Momo who has her cheeks full, slowly munching her food, and innocently staring back at Sana.

“Well… she is cute.”

In the end, Sana can’t actually deny that fact, and agree to it. But that gains her a squint coming from her girlfriend with Momo grinning.

Sana giggles shrugging, couldn’t get enough when Jihyo is acting as her girlfriend in times like this before she turns her attention to Momo again, crossing her arms through her chest.

“But that reason is still not enough. Hmn….? How about your first meeting with her?” Sana asked again, with getting Momo only being confused on that, then completely ignore that question.

She’s now having a staring competition with the pizza on the plate, trying to challenge herself on eating the whole slice of pizza in one bite so she can’t be disturbed at the moment.

Momo was just going to open and putting up the pizza when Sana hit her hard on head.

“Ouch…” Momo whined. “WHAT THE!?” caressing her own head, acting upset and then madly glared at Sana.

Sana ignored that look as she will never get afraid at her bestfriend and seated back again, beside Jihyo who was just busy doing some works at her laptop.

“I was asking you. Does something special happened when you first met Mina?”

Now Momo has thought about it. Didn’t really care and just wanted to eat but doesn’t want Sana to hit her again so she’s thinking hard right now.

“I personally think your first meeting has a large impact on her. Maybe… just maybe…, you did something that got her attention and immediately fell on you.”

“Our first meeting?” Momo muttered in whisper, and started to wander her eyes around, still thinking.

“I think it’s the day she was announced as our new Director manager. I’m not even paying attention on her before. I think you’re wrong. There’s nothing special with our first meeting.”

Now Momo had answered Sana, she started to open so wide, and then slowly put a large slice of pizza on .

“Are you sure? Maybe you’re just missing some things. Think harder.” Sana watches Momo doing her best from eating, before Momo halted all of a sudden. Daze and was just staring straight out of nowhere.

“M-Momo are you okay? Are you dead?”

Sana panics as Momo didn’t answered her nor even move. She immediately runs on the kitchen and get Momo a water.

While Sana was panicking, Jihyo didn’t even care, like it’s just a natural event for her and knew Sana will take care of it alone.

“Yah!!! Drink water, you dumb girl. Stop eating that way, will you!?” Sana complains, really concern but Momo smiles all of a sudden, not really visible because is still full, but on Momo’s eyes you can really tell that she’s smiling.

“Yah. What is happening with you?” Sana was really feeling so dumb since Momo is being weirder, starting to munched her food again, not even drink the water she offered like she didn’t acted choking just now.

“Ahaysjsdnkandwhh.” Momo mumbled something.

“H-Huh???”

“jsndhiufhsddvdfdgdgmdsvbfls.”

“EH???”

“anjsfiskjfnsdsfnks”

Momo said many things already but since is full, Sana couldn’t really understand any of it.

“Just eat it all first. I can’t understand any.”

“She said she remember now. On what happened when they first met.” The busy Jihyo in, suddenly closing her laptop. Meaning she just got done with her work and ready to mingle now.

“The coffee maker?” Jihyo questionably added, asking Momo if she’s right?

Sana also looks at Momo, and Momo nodded on them making her jaw drop, couldn’t believe-

“You really can still understand her in this state?”

Jihyo shrugged on Sana, who can’t help but scoffs unbelieve on this interaction of her own girlfriend, and own bestfriend.

“Are you two cheating on me? I think you two deserved to be called as best friend’s or even girlfriends now than me. You two are insane with your communication skills.”

Momo just giggled on Sana’s reaction, almost got choke so she uncontrollably coughs, reaching out on the water that Sana gave earlier.

“So…” Jihyo raised her one eyebrow, really intrigued right now. “What about the coffee maker, Momo?” she asked, looking forward to hear it. On how in just a coffee maker, Mina became extremely obsessed on Momo.

The girlfriends then waited, watching on Momo taking a big gulped eating all the food on , and then drink the whole glass of water, now panting so heavily looking at the two. The two are getting impatient, when Momo finally got to breathe properly.

“I do remember our first meeting now. But I don’t think she fell for me on it. If I remember it right, she should’ve fired me after that day. But yeah, I still wonder why she didn’t.”

“Just get straight to the point, will you? What happened that day?” Sana impatiently uttered.

“And we’ll judge if Mina did fell for it or not.” Jihyo added on.

Momo pouted, and sighs leaning forward on the two which they also did, like they were will be talking for a top secret.

“I think it’s- Eh???”

But their excitement on trying to listen to Momo was disturbed. Jihyo’s doorbell was heard.

They all shared a look at each other, thinking on who would it be came in Jihyo’s house right now, when it’s just almost 5 am in the morning. Momo is the only person who came at this hour when her night shift part time job just got done, it’s like their early morning routine to hang out at this hour when it’s Sunday and no work.

“Did one of you two, ordered something?” Jihyo asked the both of them, and the two shaken her head on her.

Jihyo then sighs, of course decided to take a look at check on who could it be though she’s really lazy to entertain any other visitors. The other two watches on Jihyo then, curious on who will appear from that door.

Jihyo was still half way before the door completely opens, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter