Dahyun knew Momo's feelings

Where is Hirai Momo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Took me a while writing this. I'm losing interest but yeah, can't stop now knowing 100+ subscribed.

***

“How dare you try to steal Momo from my company using your Dad and stupid deals before, Intern? You just put yourself on your own grave.”

Mina can’t keep her silence anymore. Laughing. She’s been holding back, throughout the dinner. Good that they are alone now as their dads left already for a drink and Momo excuses herself for the restroom.

 

***

EARLIER…

 

“I heard Ms. Hirai is doing well with her work on Ms. Myoui’s division?”

They are now casually eating together, with Momo still anxious in this situation of hers but hanging.

“Yep. She’s the best employee there. Mina confirmed it to me so her promotion was already in line after Mina taken the whole company.”

Momo lift up her face from eating hearing that. Seeing both Mina and her dad smiling at her.

“She’s going to take Mina’s position now after.”

Momo cough as she didn’t chew the food on , really surprised and overwhelmed by the news. Both Dahyun and Mina offered a water but Dahyun was faster.

Mina couldn’t actually hide her being annoyed while Dahyun was smirking proud on her.

“How you like that Ms. Hirai?” Mr. Myoui asked her so she immediately to a big gulped to answer.

“I-I’m honored Mr. Myoui. I will not disappoint you and do my best for the company. I promise.”

Mina and her dad then smiled assured on her.

“How about own my company instead of a little promotion?”

All of them turned their head on Mr. Kim, even Dahyun is confused.

“Don’t waste your talent for the business industry Ms. Hirai. You and Dahyun can make a good business partner also in life. You know, Dahyun is too genius. But she’s not well known with the little details on businesses which you know, since you started from the bottom.”

Now Momo coughs again, chokes on the offer she’s being given.

Mr. Myoui then laughs at the offer.

“Didn’t know you’re this bold Mr. Kim. You’re giving your company to my employee? What do you think, Ms. Hirai?” They turned their head on Momo now, who’s feeling all the pressure on her.

“It’s- I think it’s too much for me to handle.” Momo awkwardly laughs.

“She’s right Dad. Momo doesn’t have a plan for that. She’s doing okay. Stop pressuring her.” Dahyun reaches her dad’s hand, just so she can stop him for making her Unnie uncomfortable.

“A-And why would you offer me such like that Mr. Kim. I’m not even part of your family, I-I’m nobody.”

That made both Mina and Dahyun glared at her after saying she’s nobody. So, Momo slightly leaned her back and lowered her eyes, scared of those gazes.

“Hmn… Then forget about the company. Can I tell a little story instead?” Mr. Kim suddenly asked, so Momo just nodded in awkward.

“Dahyunie, my daughter, actually doesn’t want to go study abroad.”

“Appa! No…” Dahyun whines… opposing to tell that story.

“Let me, my daughter.” Mr. Kim smiled in assured on her, now ignoring the fact that it is not just Momo who will hear this.

“She said she can’t go, since she doesn’t want to leave you.  She can’t leave you. She strongly opposes to me that she didn’t even goes to school for a week that time.” Momo tightens her grip on her knee, thinking that she does remembers that time.

“I always know about her being crazy over you but I don’t want to waste her smart- brain so I ended up giving her some lie promises.” Mr. Kim smirks on her, now she gulped feeling like it’s something about her.

“I said if she graduated with the highest grade in Harvard, I’ll let you two date as soon as she did. And that I will support her whatever she wants after. I won’t mind her business anymore.” Mr. Kim chuckled.

“I always knew she can graduate there, but I thought there are many students there smarter than her so I was so confident with the deal. I think you heard, she did not just graduate there, but she got perfect grades making a first ever history on that school.”

Mina immediately eyed Momo in secret. Afraid it will get Momo. Looking for a timing to speak up just so she can let them take Momo away from her.

“Dahyunie… did that just for you Momo-ssi. She like you that much. If you don’t want the company then be a good girlfriend to her. Just like what I said. I support you two.”

But seeing Momo being so consciously afraid, she leaned her elbow on the table and hand to her cheek. Before she changes her gaze to Dahyun who was just being quiet on her seat.

‘Guess I came here for nothing. Why did I even got threatened?’ Mina thought, smirking.

“But…” Momo lowered her head. “I am not Dahyun’s girlfriend Mr. Kim. And I can’t date her. I am not good enough for her. She’s too perfect for me.”

“What are you talking about Ms. Hirai. You’re the most perfect girl for my daughter. The one and only.”

“B-But Mr. Myoui-”

“Don’t think about anything else. Just make my daughter happy and that’s enough. You already know how much she loves you. You will be great for her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter